Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

But if all things are allowed to be sentient..

... then there's no need to make such a distinction. It's like the anit-nirvana, instead of extinction, it's in-tinction. Everything exists. So what's the point. It's like defining everything as a squirrel. Plants are squirrels, rocks are squirrels, air is squirrels. It all becomes divine. God is everwhere. But is God in Afghanistan where we just bombed? Is God between Israel and Palestine? Is God in the devil? Talk about your pandora's box...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    "Everything exists."

Actually, theoretically, not everything tends to exist at the same moment. There's a first time for everything is one of those things where it sounds good yet is not sound.

"So what's the point."

The point is living within one's imagining, Imagination and choices. Understanding what you can. Acting on Uncertainty. Believing the lies and untruths told to us or which we tell to ourselves...The point about which you speak does not exist~. What is sentient (sentience)-one of those basically pointless academic questions that burns think, and is cute-fun to ponder if you like it when your mind sets to wander.

"It's like defining everything as a squirrel. Plants are squirrels, rocks are squirrels, air is squirrels. It all becomes divine. God is everwhere. But is God in Afghanistan where we just bombed? Is God between Israel and Palestine? Is God in the devil? Talk about your pandora's box..."

" It's like defining everything as a squirrel."

Change that to moles and you'd actually have the chemistry for something.

" Plants are squirrels, rocks are squirrels, air is squirrels."

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is-ish a concept. As an adjective a something or other that can be recognized as Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is what it was and might be related to an example of more familiar. Squirrels are an identifiable general range of parameters. That plants and squirrels share someting in common does not necessarily make each the other. The same about rocks and air and the such. You can be an assistant-publisher, a husband and a father. It wouldn't be out-right wrong to say that you were any of these if you Were these. While any one that Is true, would be true. Each leaves something of You out. And the only most encompassing adjective/lable/name for you might be Gene Ching. Yet when said by someone who doesn't know all about you, the right lable, but not full meaning. And when spoken or read or written there is the absence of full grasp of the totality of the Person that is You. One of the people who might call you Gene or G or Geech, might know more of the Person than most. But, usually, not all of You is known. The name identifies You. But You are not ever fully known nor fully understood (necessarily). The name identifies You (Experience of You or aspects You share with things familiar); it does not define You.~ You merely are You, whatever that might be.

" It all becomes divine. God is everwhere. "

I think about things (pointless academic thingies, perhaps), God wonders. God becomes all that Is and everything works towards resolving issues. Human's argue and make sense of things. Children learn what adults know, but learn more than their children do, similarly. The things of which one might be aware might with this pattern become contained within One being. As it might have been near the Beginning. Only, no wonders. Merely the Wonder, of Being.

Is God everywhere? Yes...No...Might-be-so. Whatever is, was. Whatever you believe. Not to be determined. Like Tao, a name lacking totality of the point~ God is perhaps not fully defineable (besides, not (fully) defineable). Not understabdable yet comprehendable.

"But is God in Afghanistan where we just bombed?"

Humans are quite a bunch (fractically).

There's this book. It's called (the) Book (translation/transliteration to English). I've heard say that from this can be gotten that Humans were created in God's image. Some might consider the diversity of appearance and think that that can't be correct. Concept: the image that is God that Human's are is Feeling--Trust, Hate, Tenderness, propensity for Greatness :~>...While te levels are different. In that We Feel (or the such), We are All the same...In God's image.

" Is God between Israel and Palestine?"

In a sense, No! That is a sibling rivalry and frog-crotch arrows desiring to Be-- Great Peoples with too much time on their hands (before the war, lacking direction)

"Is God in the devil? "

The Devil being formerly known as Lucifer (the brilliant (as in light) one). One of the, in earlier moments, ranked in the top five of the Holiest? Jesus associates with the hard-luck cases that are sinners. As two sets of footprints, in the sand, become one set, at differing places, in one's life (existance). If there would be any,with whom God might be, then perhaps, there would not be any with whom God would not be.

"Talk about your pandora's box..."

Along-with whatever Daemons let from that box, perhaps your reopening it~ people (at least someone) might find Hope, which resides within.

Very whatever Some-such perhaps, some might say. Basically...:~> I No_Know :~>
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Well, that's been my point all along...

You got to draw lines somewhere, everywhere but on God. The instant you draw lines on God, the whole concept is undone, unless you take a pantheistic or dualistic perspective.

It's all shades of grey....grey squirrel of course.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Blog Entries
    ...Of course.

However, I thought that we are asked to draw on God. :-)

vEry whatever.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

draw on God?

That would take one big crayon.

I prefer to phrase it as being a vessel of the divine, but I'm a writer so forgive me my semantics.

This thread has gone on a lot longer than I ever though it would.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

fwiw

The point about which you speak does not exist~. "

i watched a documentary on robert harris, the smiling killer, you may remember this case, he robbed a bank, and i missed the first part but i think he used two teens car, then he shot them in a bush, and ate thier halfeaten lunches?. anyway this was in i think sanantonio or cali, i was a kid so i dont remember this but im sure you guys in the states no about this.
    Anyway they gave him the gaschamber, and he had like four witnesses to his death from his family and thier was four? from the victems then a whole bunch of press as witness, etc.

The whole thing about, you cant judge a point fully, cuz you have limited view no matter what, Watch the testimony of how the family of the victems and the family of the killer, watch thier pov on the imagery of how the killer was executed, Its very Curious, like the sister of one of the kids was like yah he faught it tried to look tough, i wish he showed more signs of pain, then the killers brothers, like it was horrible, i had to look away, like one pov is from righteous wrath like he gets what he deserves i only wish it was worse, and the other is like he found his sick bunny, like my poor bro?. Very interesting, inline with the thinking most history was written to enhance the glory of the winners, but was that ruler really shooting fireballs out his arse
    FWIW...

Sure it's all subjective...

...that's exactly my point. I'm just trying to see if squirrels see their own subjectivity like groudnhogs see their own shadow.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Talking i didnt even read the first three pages, just added on the last two posts

your talking about squirrels?lol, What my point was, is, you know how kungfu styles have legends and verified historical events that dont match up, watching the interpretation of one who hates and one who loves this person bieng executed, from the two versions, one almost thinks they are hearing two stories but when multiple people hate and love this person, it becomes this huge event, and that gets me thinking, since im on this search of breaking down the lineage in my style, and get my facts together whats known on public styles, subjectiveism ITS A TRIP

now to figure what the hell you guys be on about, subjective squirrels? INTERESTING
    Tho i swear my cat it thinks its a squirrel, she sees squirrells and chases them trying to play, and they think shes attacking, but she hasnt killed yet, so she all dufie, and they looking like a deer on crack
    Peace

Blog Entries
    Hopefully, while acquiring Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel one's subjectivity becomes not there as much, at least. Comprehension! --the greatest of Understanding. Seems, perhaps, significant.

Even your perspective on subjectivism is subjective

Ever see Ras****n? If not, you definately should.

Diego, good to have on board on this - no need to go back - GO FORWARD! It'll be more fun if you don't go back.

So judging by the last post, if squirrels eliminate subjectivity to achieve comprehension, and if we surmise that the opposite of sub is ob, comprehension is objective. Does that leave room for the heart?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Lightbulb heart/ wah...k im lost

think i better go back and read this, hm better yet, sum up the thread and i'll see if i can add my supreme

nothing

i think i get what you guys are going on, but you have to tell me about the squirrells travels, why is he under scrutiny?

without me reading all this

Blog Entries
    "So judging by the last post, if squirrels eliminate subjectivity to achieve comprehension, and if we surmise that the opposite of sub is ob, comprehension is objective. Does that leave room for the heart? "

No_Know
    "Hopefully, while acquiring Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel one's subjectivity becomes not there as much, at least. Comprehension! --the greatest of Understanding. Seems, perhaps, significant."

One's subjectivity! Taking into account multiple subjective points of view would be required for comprehension. Objectivity from multiple subjectivneses about the same item/point/thing...allows for Compassion.

One's initial subjectivity replaced by other's point(s) of view reduces blinding factors (Anger, Pride, Greif, Hate...) This leads to understanding and eventually Comprehension. Heart theoretically would be included, as people tend to not have thoughts that do not consult the Heart first.~

Summary of the thread:

I like strange odd even if fake...Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, not really a Kung-Fu. I call it a breathing~...So it's like qigong?...That's reasonable to say...Where do you or Squirrels stand...? ...Upright!. Wrong or Right thinking? The Heart tends to always be part...now you're up to speed diego:-).

my summary...

hmm, i think no_know sums it up well when he says "Objectivity from multiple subjectivneses" although I might reverse that to subjectivity from multiple objectiveness. Actually, it's been a running dialog that loses impact if we review. We'd lose the moment.

And I must say, I'm pertrubed that our forum changes RASH0M0N to Ras****n. Talk about h0m0phobia!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Blog Entries
    Ra-sho-mon (minus the hyphens), , I'll keep that in mind. But keep the old woman who cuts hair away from me. Unless she becomes a lot foxier...Life can be (d)yam(n) gruel (ing).

Perhaps if I saw it, The video "Ghost Dog" would be more impressive than I thought it was. I liked it because I once read through some of the stories of the book of the title R...