265 lbs (nights ago)

Saw a Youtube movie portion and the boy was noticed for a know set of footwork. I flashedish to what foot work Can I do also should I invent footwork. As an aside all my stuff now could be Cripple Squirrel, as Monkey with Master Pauley Zink--T'ai Shing Pek Kwar has five variations of Monkey(Tall, Stone, Lost, Wood, Drunk).

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel has a Drunken Crane move/technique, however I can't do that particular footwork part which causes affecting the body work part.

I'm calling Squirrel my family System so I can feel better about keeping it since I actually joined a legitimate School and have to go by that System. It's comforting to go over the techniques. I get concerned continuing to practice won't do me any good and then I can get distracted. They say Kung-Fu do or do not do. I used my breathing I got from Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu attempt Squirrel as well as how to locomote and rethink to do the same stuff but in different ways-momentframes.

I started a contraction exercise. I would like to have a business and I might be able to market to do exercises since I can't teach...No_Know Kung-Fu. To teach it is different from the doing of it. I'd like to say two hundred doings for each section of the exercise. More sections might mean less doings of per.

I'd like to incorporate Squirrel Scouring the Bone and Squirrel Muscle Washing.

No_Know