Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    It might be comprehended that a preferred way might yield to appropriate for the moment.

Without the preferred way, appropriateness might not have the most beneficial~ of results.

That's the Ernie Moore Jr. part. Not ever-ish practiced, but always present.~

Paradox might also be related to/with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.
    Last edited by No_Know; 11-13-2003 at 12:36 PM.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Starting with hear-say, talkies,manuals and the things people do. As well formal direction. The so called self defensy fighty looking stuff can probabally be balanced to a few. I have two general thingies. Perhaps it would go into a book, of my writing.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Red face Squirrel Kung Fu Countered by Chinese Kem/npo!

Unguard!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Blog Entries
    Defeated, acceptable. Countered? One might not think suchly.

Can I take your punching more than you can punch/kick?

Can I out block your strikes and ice (a reference to how Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel adresses contact) through your grabs?

Do I take the pain from me and plant it within you?...

A Squirrel cannot beat a Squirrel, the techniques and reasoning are designed that way. If you try to defeat a Squirrel with Squirrel you are Not Squirrel. Squirrel cannot beat Squirrel.~

nuts in mouf style
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Dees nutz in yo mouph!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Blog Entries
    Nuts in mouth...that is certainly a worthy sounding goal fostering a by product of flexibility.

Thank you for the on topic I-can-relate-it-to-Ernie-Moore-Jr's-Kung-Fu,-Squirrel thread.

CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Blog Entries
    It seems nice to be.

As I live there would be more to add if doing specifics. But these are My discoveries. Others might have theirs. I can best record some of mine and hope someone also finds them nice.

Blog Entries
    It was revitalizing to be on ice again. Wonderful.

Blog Entries
    One of my favorite types of maneuvers. Back of the hand, wrist, forearm, get it near, then slide~ around. Guide, done finely enough should work for greater forces. An awareness of alignment would lend itself to help-ish.

Elbow through the wrist should be straight line 180° once there is a connection along that line~ draw the elbow Back and down-ish, keeping contact--a pull that leans outward towards the ends(connection is the fulcrum~) while rotating on/over/against.

Press more heavily as the hand/palm faces in, to up.

The clip is a gist. There are variances. And practices are specific models. Do the standard-mean and you might be able to handle plus or minus.

The situation in the clip might be a right (arm/palm/fist) punch from the ribs. Actually, the punch would have missed even the right most of my right arm.

Also, it is not something to stick with. People fighting , punching, trying to punish/kill might not leave a limb out unless they have a grip on you. This technique type is more a glancelike conact. Even though they are moving you can anticipate and maintain a closeness and even contact. I would think that smothering the withdrawl of the limb is choice. But again, not to be stuck with--bounce, fleeting use.
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-11-2004 at 10:00 AM.

Blog Entries

Tell me about your style.

I put this up at another forum where they ask to write your style and some history. I think I got more of the about, and not as much of the h er/is story. It seemed to fit here-ish.~

I was interested in having my own Kung-Fu. I needed a form. A weapon. Principle points of attack. And principles to outline the action/response of the practitioner. I got the weapon and started a form. I had principle points of attack. And started with a principle or so. No attacking. Block/deflect/get hit, until they get tired~. Perhaps one (nearly) lethal strike. Stay in one spot what you can. That was basically the Squirrel part.

I Wondered about the effectiveness of some of what I was doing. There was someone else in the room. I started testing with a person. This active fighting-looking part is the Ernie Moore Jr. part.

Studying how-to, from 1970's~ Kung-Fu talkies, using some Shao-lin, Hung gar, Five-animal (Shao-lin fighting; Heung family), Pa-Kua, Tiger/Crane (Hung family; Bucksam Kong manual). These were where I got a general idea of what Kung-Fu fighting was supposed to be.

Adding my personal view of breathing and being effective with body mechanics and physics~, a beginning of what might be called Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

I had books, 1970's talkies and a Tae Kwon Do class and understanding. Whoever else gets it, it would be So-and-so's Kung-Fu, Squirrel. What I do is because of My background. What they do is because of Theirs. I am the source for seeing. But Squirrel is elsewhere and by other names. Ice skating is Squirrel--moving while still. Wind and Earth are Squirrel. Things that appeal to me with my comprehension are Squirrel. Things in line with My guides that appeal to Them mIght be Squirrel. Their h er/is story will determine what they get. They'd get what they're interested in, what they can handle, my think.

Some day my views will be lost, because I didn't find another me. But whatever is left, there might be some of the guides that I comprehended as significant to be helping someone find the pleasure in what they do or in Life in general.

While I do not dare consider this a Kung-Fu besides in the title, I like It and It's close enough for me, to having my own Kung-Fu.

Blog Entries

Reducing Hurricane Ivan 2004

I'd like to see if I can reduce the hurricane further, Glad it turned some from Jamaica. I'd be doing a variation/furthering of a Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel thingie--exercise.

We'll see.

I No_Know

I'll do some of it after this post.

Blog Entries
    I did some reducing redirecting stuff around 8 15 to 9 00 last night (Saturday night (Saturday September 11, 2004A)

I'll go do some around right after this posts.

The interest is to have it reduceredirect to dimimished would be best result -ish my think before The next set of islands or before Cuba but great would be diminish before Florida land fall at least (unless that it expected) . Kind of wouldn't want to anything if it was said to fade out. Then it wouldn't be noticable that I had done anything.

Only when you supposedly can't get it done might some things seem worth doing. My say. Some might say.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Missing the Grand Caymans would be nice. Some think it's hype. Some might apprectiate regardless of the expense of preparation, a lack of hurricane. Part says let it go to the doubters. Part says help who you can. Help can be thanless. Appreciationless. sometines I'll help by letting you go as you think best...leting you suffer.

Hopefully I keep at this hurricane and perhaps just let the next one happen. Very good.

I No_Know