Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Just did some thing with the concept of decreasing the pressure. Did that around 9 20a.m. to 9 30a.m. Sunday 12 September 2004A.

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    The conceptualization was for counter spinning winds. that slowed it. I should determine how to best interrupt the flow besides altering the Earth motion. I have been sending wind to the top of the hurricane. I should comceptualizesome more...Ahhhhh. cut the edges, not at the eye...the edges...perhaps by 9 0 today in the morning I would start on that conceptualization.

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    If the central sections could warm enough, then it shoud reduce the drive and pressures of a hurricane.

Now that's a bit OT...

...OT even for No_Know
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Just did something. 2 40 p.m. or so Monday September 13, 2004.

Warming my hands, before doing Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's: Summon the Four Winds. This time instead of a counter spinning wind, hust a head-on type southerly wind. But from another hurrican there's the concept of a wind from behind. I thought the wind from behind could barrow winds of the hurricane and diminish it.

If the winds are descending and warm then hit the hurricane low (note probabally rise when closer...uppercut. Slightly counter spinning would be helpful I think...perhaps next session.

I No_Know

As far as off topic, it seems from Jademan comics that there might be a phase of Kung-Fu that techniques are based on principles and limited to one's imagination/creativity~

heh...ooook?!

1. Why is Rashonmon metioned in a thread about a werid animal gung fu?

2. My sifu seen a Dog gung fu....

3. Why is Ras****n getting edited...what a stupid filter!
    A"recovered" crack addict. "That came from being one of the Reagan-era kids when I was in middle school as part of that whole Just Say No thing. They would have people who were recovering addicts come to talk to us at school. One guy in particular came to talk to us about drugs. But it didn't sound like he thought they were that bad. He sounded more like a commercial for drugs than a warning."
    -Dave Chappelle on Tyrone Biggums

"A good male hostage negotiator can talk the pants off a nun. And a good female negotiator could be caught in bed with another man by her husband and the next moment would be standing up, putting her clothes on, acting like it was a big joke, convincing the husband that nothing happened. And after a while, maybe he wouldn't believe it, he's not stupid, but it would put some doubts in his head..."
    -CPD hostage negotiator

Blog Entries
    "1. Why is Rashonmon metioned in a thread about a werid animal gung fu?"

Person thought that that book/movie/story Rash-o-mon related to perspectives. This thread was at a place of wonder of perspectives.
    "Even your perspective on subjectivism is subjective"-bottom of page two of this thread.

"2. My sifu seen a Dog gung fu...."

I saw Dog Kung Fu listed in the KungFu Magazine's publication of 100 Kung Fu Styles~

"3. Why is Ras****n getting edited...what a stupid filter!"

Part of R a s h o m o n spells (latin or greek prefix for) same. And that has come to be a politically incorrect reference...it's a slang that might be considered at least kind of not nice.

:~>

Blog Entries
    I did something around midnight this morning, last night. And a similar thing a little before two this afternoon 14 September 2004 A.

These I conceptualized a wind straight-in-ish to slow it's progression a spinning wind behind or south of Hurricane Ivan. And from within the hurricane, bring it in and reduce the pressure--lessen the downwardness by lifting the hurricane or redirecting it inward and upward. Finally an upside down spinning wind above hurricane I van to lessen the pressure.

Warming the centerwind ares should also reduce pressure, my think. The windI sent in started high then descended to be warmed by the gulf water then that would transfer, warming getting to the center reducing the center downwardness that seemed to me to help drive it-ish.

Blog Entries
    Last night I did stuff around 8 45 p.m. and 11 15 p.m. Tuesday 14 September 2004 A

Make the pressure less, hit it from the front with warm wind and spiraling wind behind/south of it to weaken it. But the wind from behind might have pushed it some. Something for my database.

Today I did something around 8 15 a.m. Wednsday 15 September 2004 A

This last time I spun a wind down to warm itself, to hit Hurricane Ivan head-on. Realized Hurricane Ivan was west of me. Sent a wind directly to it and realized a way to send a wind to it 's west to hit it. Also did something to make the pressure less.

I No_Know

I should go for Jeanne while he's young.

Speeding up Hurricane Ivan, bring away from New Orleans...This time keep breaking it from the inside, warm it's center, and push it from the North.

Blog Entries
    Did something around 10 10 a.m. I might have spun a non preferred way some. I think I adjusted some. Am realizing that not want to collapse from inside. But to perhaps expand it to weaken it.

I'll do that next for the moment. Also had directd wind To hurricane Ivan, to warm on the way and hit fronm the north (NNE,NE, NbNE,~E~).

Blog Entries
    I did some expanding. Last part I used four corners and push of T'ai Chi Ch'uan, seeing them as applicable.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-15-2004 at 09:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    At 6 20 p.m. (Wednsday 15 September 2004 A) or so I did expanding the eye stuff.

Blog Entries
    Did something around 11 40 p.m. Wednsday 15 September 2004 A.

Four corners-ish, pushing and pressing out from, within the eye of Hurricane Ivan. Also, Wind from West/North of Hurricane Ivan and wind from North slightly East. Probabally brushing across the front and east-ish side.

I No_Know-ish

Comprehension was to slow it's forward go, by hitting it from more than one front. Missing enough that it missed New Orleans with the inner wal might have been nice--due to draft of hit from the West and miss by South going wind from the East.

Perhaps some such some might say Very good.

Blog Entries
    Next would be to keep strong stuff from Frederick Maryland, if it was even comming this way.

Very good.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Tornado to Frederick? Did some stuff...protection-ish...we'll see.

Dark out, early. Bye-ish.

I No_Know.