Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Those are cool too, my favorite is the dogs tail.

strike!

Quote Originally Posted by northstar View Post
    There is a school in a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden, which claims the Squirrel style. Supposedly 2000 years old with 10000 techniques based on squirrel, horse, crab, rooster and girl. Based on the principle that the shortest distance between to points is a straight line, and that you counter with a series of punches and kicks...
    The club

THE CLUB

It would be nice to check "THE CLUB" out, but I "am not authorized to enter". These squirrel types must have such deadly squirrel techniques that they do not wish to share them with the peons.
    Figure Eight

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Yes, seeing the rest of that should be interesting. As far as shortest distance between two points might be a straight line, yet Speed is what is sought. And there might be situations where the shortest distance does not necessarilly get you there fastest.

No follow-up with punches and kicks. Punches leave me open (perhaps a selective strike and see how it goes. But all within my feet. Kicking, seldom if ever except for Fun and development perhaps.

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Happy Birthday No_Know!

strike!

Blog Entries
    Success, Happiness.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    The shifting in the aforementioned video was very poor and other than Squirrel.

Original Squirrelhad blocking only with the flanks and backs and abdominals. As that was Original, so it is today~ Also was deflections. Take hits using breathing and Squirrel's Body Armor--non-concious-tense-desnsing of the muscle areas and deflection.

Feet stay in place ideally. And with shoulders staying level,move as if anchored in cement up to the stomach. There is some give likely, but keep to the concept/thought.

My skill was not always enough to stay in place after getting hit(s)...Breathe and Continue.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Initially-ish

There was one strike in Original Squirrel--to the throat. It was probabally a grab. But that concepts is so yucky brutal to me, one should not want to use it. It might have been the only strike worth delivering...After the attacker attacks but you deflect, block, take-it...their arms and strength might prevent grabs. Their pain tolerance or build/development might dismis most blows. Throat lock could end it...also, a throat strike could disorient, deter, or disable with almost a touch and free you to deal with another assailant.

That's where there gets to be Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung Fu. Squirrel is about Development, extreme body mechanics, Fun and breathing...this as a base and squirrels as a framework, I had been interested in my own Kung-Fu and for my understanding at the moment involved punches and kick type stuff. To be a Kung-Fu it required principles, weapons, form, and techniques of attack defense, and primary striking zones. There were five with two of those doubled.

No_Know

Blog Entries

(Trade)

As a person I seem to focus. I considered, for/in Kung-Fu the legwork and footwork to be the most important (in a sense). In Kung-Fu class I focused on the legwork and footwork. The instructor told me to work on my hands...I finally did that and I think I got told to work on my footwork...It was great that I did it good enough that I could work on something else, however, it can be working on the samethings over and over without some carefulness. Getting the next thing without loosing the last thing--valuable. Keep it in mind, perhaps.

I do not write things down--I think it makes things more valuable; I do not have the patients--this is taking too long there is so-much more to be done I have to live-up to the other people's schedules that I do not know and be on time for them...So (needle-and-thread) handle what I am doing but drop it. But I handled it enough to have officially addressed it. But what I did doesn't stay much or gets functionally unrecallable.

With there being a lot of Ohhh and Ahhhh about the Ultimate Fight~(Fighting~) Championship(s)- UFC, and so called mixed martial art (mixed martial arts) I looked at it and read. Mostly MerryPrankster~. There was a bit about getting up from the ground (non-kip; non-Black Dragon Coils around Pillar (both of which I am very unlikely able to promptly do at the moment). I came-up with what I thought was the most efficient, thinking about the situations for that need. I have not researched what their best was/is but I like my crossover-press or fold-crossover-press as being quick-ish and efficient. Yet doing this different get-up for those types of situations with that style of flexibility, I realized my new Inability to move some of the ways I had before.

By honing longer more complicated ways to move and getting them towards as fast as simpler ways I displace my something-or-other...I might think. Focusing on doing it short cut out my longs they were not used. My body transliteradted-Not Needed...

Warning, Heads-up? Mention.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-23-2007 at 05:41 AM. Reason: prior edits not listed...the f if UFC getting the absolute correctness from the sentence (run-on sentence)

Blog Entries

Fatality

What I had put here needn't be put.
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-25-2007 at 07:59 AM. Reason: You do not need to know of maneuvers I might come-up with that I consider might cause death.

So what does a squirrel do when the opponent seizes a leg or both legs? How does he defend and fight from his back? Are these addressed in your 5(7) points?

strike!

Blog Entries
    Not addressed in 5(7) points but I'll address it here.-ish
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-25-2007 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Miniscule a mid word capital letter.

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel UFC tackle or from the ground~...

"So what does a squirrel do when the opponent seizes a leg or both legs?"

Breathe--matching my stance to compensate for person's momentum. I look to stay-upright. I wait, if you would, to see what happens next.

If lifted I breath and shake/shiver/comprehend "compensating down-ish" to stay standing.

"How does he defend and fight from his back?"

Head T.I.E.E.; with curving the abs bringing the hips up, bend the knees, grab the person at the ribcage (under/inside the arms). Lower the hips. Hands on their thighs and Ripdown-calves on their pecs--stretching their abs to their crotch, perhaps pulling the thighs, connecting their curved upper back or head to the ground/mat.

" Are these addressed in your 5(7) points?"

It could be a stretch but could also be used. If I was interested in fighting, 5(7) points should be nice strikings/ good target areas. 5(7) is strikes. I prefer to rely other than on strikes as the result can vary greatly.

In Squirrel~ defese by striking is only done striking attacks. Can't strike attacks from the ground.~ Would rather do other than bother. Would uproot person at the knees (prying then leveraging using wrists/elbows). Cross elbows to his hips or circling elbows to hit same side inner or inner-top thigh. Or shoulder scoochand same-side elbow down on their knees could also be a preference.

-Pull them to the mat from behind.
    -Hit the thighs with elbows or Leopard's paws.
    -Hit the knees with shoulder controlled elbows.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Things depend on the situation. You bring factors to the situation with mind-set and practice and training. However there's that sarticular situation which can be made of situations.

Squirreling would maneuver before hitting the floor. Momentum can be compensated for...

Without specifics more I see getting run off of my feet and driven up and back. With that I see spreading my legs and swinging into person's midzone or waist.

Crab claw to person's ears from above comes to mind.

If downed. knuckling (third finger second nuckle) the side of the knee comes to mind. A grinding.

Arm up beside ear. Roll what you can. Lift at knee in front of you. At least push-off.

Fingers inside of knees and spread knees apart...

____

I get that there will be hard fists to the face/side of head. Put your face in your elbow. Rest your palm heel under your chin--fingers under the forearm.

For elbows: forehead in your elbow.

There is a thought to do stuff before they get you where they want you. Realize, then be other than there.

I_No_Know

Some-such perhaps very very.

Blog Entries
    It sounded like a what would you do...

1.Read it and avoid
    2.Get-out before it locks.
    3.Break-it--as opposed to struggling

Mostly exhale for Protection, Power and Strength.

Let them attack

Press the most proximal joint or twist/bend wrongly the most distal joint.

Dragon's-head punch into large muscle groups near the joint. Or the center-sides of large muscle groups for limbs.
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-28-2007 at 05:40 AM. Reason: typo