Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Thing about it is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel practices working from the ground. Being a stand-up Practice, it got to be long. I Looked for ways to be horizontal and on the floor. however there are activities when one or a group is there. If impatient with standing go to the floor. If impatient on the floor get back to standing.

Concept...Practice, Comfort, but Practice...theoretically could be good if it was most all the time.

Having lived it somewhat there came a concept of rest every few five years or so. But looking at it as keystroking this, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel has design to be practice even while resting and perhaps resting while Practicing.

The design is there, yet the practitioner kind-of chooses. But the design of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is there should the practitioner choose to.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-17-2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: desing to design
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Talk

When making a Kung-Fu of my own so-to-speak (shake-a-can)I understood to have System core target areas. One area I picked was front hips. damage that front area no kicks much. might not walk all that nicely either.

Having hip and lower back situations I agree that this might have been a good choice.

Train hard and become lax the muscles might shorten causing disfigurement and in ability. Please be careful and train within practical ability to practice.

I did some videos in recent posts. Much of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrelis more about movement with breathings and frequency of breath. Shorter name? Ernie's Squirrel? Tired Kung-Fu? Practice after fatigued or at least tired is a suppoed to in this. The thought is if I'm going to use any stuff for life and death I might be in a position of lack of Will. I must practice doing when I feel I cannot. This is Squirrel, at least in part.

Ask questions I'll adress...a learning experience for us both perhaps. Welcome (unless you are a vampire or some such undead).

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-11-2007 at 03:34 PM. Reason: close parenthesis.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Thought; Mechanics; Frequency

Within Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I chose a thought of one's worst is one's best at any moment; kind-of sort-of. When performance is required my worst might be a result when seeking use. An idea might be to raise the levels of my possible worsts. It was a thought I had.

Muscles of my body unit seem like an intrasystem. A cramp can be dealt with by pressing the muscle (group) near a relevant joint and other than fast extend/stretch. The concept is the muscle-ish is bunched-up. Hold one end in place, then pull it out from itself. Also strong contraction and extending might have a similar effect. Keep it long and realize it might squeeze back. Be Care-full.

I find that breathing has frequencies/speeds which can have different effects (other than apparent effect to not so much effect to good or bad. like a radio a certain range of vibrations will work for that preferred result.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Principles:

Feet fully on the ground.

Toes forward

Other than tip-toe.

For decades until five or so years ago.

Other than beyond Comfort.

Work is other than forgiving and other than patient. Being correct (to myself And for the task at hand~) and staying employed...What I understand to at the moment.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    My first Kung-Fu was actually Putt-Putt Golf. My father introduced me.

A man fell back when the subway car finally stopped. I supported him at the kidney/lower back with an elbow.

I was on the roof and found a use for House of Lizard Kung. I was tiling the roof (only a few shingles). Being on my side, If only I kept up the practice and been developed enough.

I read Jademan comics.

I associated cold with Internal Kung-Fu and Heat with External Kung-Fu.

My legs are relaxed. Tensing them as I walk is a great relief. I spent my Whole life non-tensening actions. There's something I call one seventy two It's Shoa-Lin and five Animals. Tiger is first. And it looks as though there is tension through-out.

Practicing a technique from a Kung-Fu class It helped my back. It was similar to a Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Tiger-Thinks-Twice--a quick stop that stops at the throat.

Please review your techniques. I find much value in my earlier things.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-15-2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: capitalizing t in thinks i before e ...

Blog Entries
    I have refined add ressing punches to one hands position. My stance choice would be monkey entering circle--a short and bent bow and arrow stance.

I have a thing for getting grabbad at the throat or choked from the front. This got me a defensive concept that might be repeatable and still useful when upper body attacked.

I hope to write about Hands-Over soon. And Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's techniques specifically. At least some.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-18-2007 at 01:34 PM. Reason: spelling spacing

Blog Entries
    Watching a Kung-Fu movie on Saturday afternoon television, a painful leg, media talk of bioenergy, I put my hand over my leg and ther seemed to be at least less pain--Hands-Over.

Kung-Fu practice from books with stories and moviesand comics (Jademan) as guides of how it can be and how it's supposed to go. Might have done at least some good. Sixteen years later I had employment. It was at a sit-down job with a variety of folks. One had Lupus and trusted me. I would put my hand near her back without touching on herwhen the work-load would allow. She said she felt better type-of-thing.

A stomach ache, a migraine, relief from asthma, back pains, arthritis of the knee, arthritis in the hand, osteoarthritis in an elder woman, pain reduction after hip replacement surgery years old vehicular damage to a limb and chronic back pain.

I've been told by a person with at least one of these thatthey feel something-as in something indide of them that they did not expect and or or they could use the area better.

I get a sensation in my hand and I take that to suggest my hand is near an affected area. I used to think Hands Over addressed pain. I came to think it addressed tension. It might reduce tense muscular places which might affect pain preception if not pain levels.

The techniques I have come to get for addressing things is (please not I do this comprehend this and this is a first for outwardly naming stuff):

Palm towards--this seems to pull at the tension

Palm away--this is used near and at the head because palm towards at the head seems to perhaps up-pain.

Sprinkle or play piano--puts pinholes in the area to make it pourous and more suceptible to penetration.

Drag/wave--find a frequency for attachment thena frequency to move the situation from the area of effect. Looks like waving and seems to be a draging of the tension but in thin whifting layers reducing the thickness with several passes of the Hand-Over

Drill-Anchor--a shot into the area then a wrapping twining motion with a slow pull-the finger bent as a slight hook.

I ask if it's worse-we wouldn't want that and I would rather not use words such as different or better as that might be suggestive in the minds of som at least.

If you feel something tell. if it's worse, tell so I can adjust or merely stop.

There is also Forward-Back--a pulsing action.

I ask about depth shape location size (color?) when I can. This is with strangers and I'm lucky enough to get any attempt and without being able to explain or ask suggestively...

I do this at a distance (looked into it). The thought is whatever happens at close range, air is a fluid in a closed universe. Until momentum dies from drag by gravity. Basically every displacement affects near-by...I conceptualize the situation and hopefully there's no worse results.

Blog Entries

Hands-Over also

When I sense ension or whatever I might get other than a uniform sensation. More database to discern meaning but thats how it goes.

There's also a closing claw scratching I might do. It it to me as though from my fingers extends intothe person and how I move them outside is directing them inside.

There is a swipe and a swirling.

Swirling and still can be good for headaches

For sinus headachestouch: brushing the forehead, slide down the nose bridge catch at the nose tiptwist to loosenpull a palm's length +, roll tieoff at thumb then snap (the line).

Blog Entries

Squirrel Stance

Happened to do a Squirrel Stance recently felt good. Recalled the part about Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel very small movements to progress Even doing it the smallest is still doing it. Like a molecule.Thought to do more Squirrel even though to a different extent than before. Being less able gives me a great situation to test Squirrel.

I Hopefully do not test Squirrel...in case I might be wrong. But I made this thing with being disabled in mind With being disadvantaged in mind. I like getting through difficulites with stuff that had already been prepared or there for me to reference..Saving.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    There is a opening. I hope to show these things soon.

Blog Entries
    Watching a Kung-Fu video with a buddy from schoolthere was the concept of no attacks in Squirrel. Kung-Fu has attacks. For self protection and purity, no attacks. Ernie Moore Jr. part for fun, have attack like things.

The first technique was standing. The first form was what I thought of as logical progressin from there including principles I thought were good for fighting.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    There's a psychology if you were on a roof with a hungry tiger and you didn't want to jump before the tiger, perhaps the fear of a tiger attacking you would motivate a person to jump. With how I relate with animals and my comprehension of my abilities and that I understand I am unlikely to make a rooftop jump (that the tiger wouldn't(?) couldn't (?). Do other than stress or force beyond comfort. I'm O.K. with being able to go beyond current. However, the concept would be to achieve within Comfort.

A main thing in Squirrel is posture. It is used to move and to breathe. There is a general posture. It is very nearly constant. A concern I had decades ago was the muscles going in the Other direction.

I am addressing the reversals. Part of Comfort is other than forced to do something-ish. There was a set of words of Squirrel. Jesus called Christ was reputed to have seven words or some-such. They were not I eventually understood seven single words but seven. thoughts-ish. I had four words--sayings I was to say at the beginning of a practice. But that was anti Squirrel in that it was regimented. I must do as I Will to, when I choose to. But This is governed by Comfort. Other than outside of Comfort. I am now other than resigned to stance or ritual before practice. Squirrel for me involves adjustments when I think of them. What is so (needlle-and-thread) great is getting a good alignment is the breathing.

Seeing a squirrel gets me to adjust or check my alignment. It is nice to have something outside of myself with which I connect. When I give-up I can be prompted to correctness or continuingat the sight of a squirrel or Squirrel thought. Such is the design--totem-ish.

Forever-Breathing--it is where I inhale unto a place I automatically exhale but could inhale more. Some-such perhaps One might say.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-25-2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Move the No_Know

Blog Entries
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's:The Gauntlet form, repeated seems beneficial to flexibility increase-hips/legs++. Nice.

I No_Know

I couldnt even shift through this. WTF is going on??

Blog Entries

What's going on her.-.ish

I had an interest to make my own Kung-Fu. My exposure to Kung-Fu I based it on an animal near where I lived, but more so an animal which embodied a favorie strength of me and a shamed weakness of me...in essence.

Walking back from junior high school one day I saw a squirrel standing-up on a wall by the tree near the front yard. I noticed it's thighs and comprehended that I liked to kick. The thick thighs related as good legs--that would be the kicking part.

I comprehended that a squirrel could from a standing position jump backwards, rotate controledly~ in the air one hundred eighty degrees and touch-down (hit the ground) running. I was at least pudgy and a squirrel to me had good abdominals.

Legs and abs --a strength and a weakness of me in a squirrel. I had my animal on which to base concpts. I began to Conceptualize...There was Squirrel. But for my understanding of fighting attacking makes me more-ish vulnerable. No attack in Squirrel. Then there's ending the agression--I was looking for a way to vent and so there was on strike allowed. The rest was deflecting or getting hit--the concept here is minimal hurt. Better only one get hurt than two o rmore. Better me than another as another might not be so understanding and escalate or one or mre associates. Then I am in more jeopardy or mine comes under danger from them trying to hurt me however.

Sanding and flexibility while remaining in one spot while not bending per se, got to be there. I comprehended this from washing dishes. I would wipe in circles with my hands and my hips would twisst or I would turn from my armpits to my feet. Other than good. I moved conceptually my waist to my upper abdominals. and became anchored in cement from there down.-ish Posture came to be a Squirrel thingie...

I asked Mister Ching. if he had heard of Squirrel Kung-Fu. I didn't want to belittle -ish an established thing.

Talking happended. Thence the thread. I started it in Kung-Fu Magazine forum It later got moved here.

No_Know