Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

honorisc Guest
    One of two pictures, again.

[This message was edited by No_Know on 07-02-01 at 07:35 AM.]

northstar Guest

Squirrels

There is a school in a suburb to Stockholm, Sweden, which claims the Squirrel style. Supposedly 2000 years old with 10000 techniques based on squirrel, horse, crab, rooster and girl. Based on the principle that the shortest distance between to points is a straight line, and that you counter with a series of punches and kicks...
    The club

honorisc Guest

Long talks with me in Swedish? Probablly not, but Sincerly...

Tack ska du ha.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

[This message was edited by No_Know on 07-06-01 at 08:59 AM.]

David Guest
    Man, you got STYLE :D

The powers of Kung Fu never fail!
    -- Hong Kong Phooey

honorisc Guest

Next step, to Gene Ching

The link to that picture that didn't work on the first page works above, at the top of this page.

When I get most of Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel videographed and coppies and the manual and Kung-Fu comicbook I would send you a copy of some of it, care of the prosperous company for which runs~ this website.

Northstar pointed out a place with actual Squirrel Kung-Fu. That was nice to see.

BAI HE Guest

Squirrel Kung-Fu?

honorisc Guest
    While Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel is not for everyone, yet there is something(s) for nearly anyone~ PROTECT YOUR NUTS! would leave out Human females with no male partner. That is not allowable.

I clicked on that link. The page was unavailable. I backspaced over the last part of the link you posted that was in the address box. I clicked go. When it stopped, I matched-up the last part of the link that you posted with the last part of the links on the page to which I had gotten. What I noticed most seemed to be salt and pepper corn on the cob in a large-ish white serving type bowl, with pears and cherries design.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    About seven posts above this post is a link to the picture that didn't download on the first page of this thread. Do you notice a stronger resemblence to a squirrel in this photoggraph, Gene?
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

I still don't see the squirrel

Sorry.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    The squirrel as it stands tall has an slight curve to the leg from ankle to hip. Which can't be discerned from the frontal angle.

As a squirrel eats with it's exceptionally limber wrists, hands fold in and point towards chest, like the right hand in the photograph.

As a squirrel stands at rest, its arm is ninty degrees at the elbow the hand hangs naturally like a professional basketball player after a jumpshot (the shooting hand). This is represented by the left hand-ish.

The last limb--the right leg, formed as shown to complete a posture which maximizes potential--relevant to nearly every conceivable situation in which an action could be useful. knee/thigh) Straight out, higher or lower depends on flexibilty and situation in general.

Squirrels are upright (even when bending, they seem bent, only from the middle back while still being upright). Hopefully, practitioners of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel are also, where applicable.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel, is about posture. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel is about breathing. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel is more a mens of developing than a style of Kung-Fu.
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-19-2002 at 08:30 PM.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

right

Are squirrels kickers or punchers? or biters?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Blog Entries
    I No_Know.

I presume they find ways to not get into confrontations/ get out of confrontations without hurting more than is required to get out of a forced confrontation.

In Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, there's no biting, punching or Kicking. Take getting hit until they get tired-ish get out of lock attempts/gentlly break/reverse holds. Rest on the opponent whenever you like because it's comfortable. When they fall-ish, introduce them to the ground or some other surrounding (after certain breaks/releases.

When they hurt their legs and hands and fists and arms and can't breathe well enough to use their guns...it gets really boring so go do something else-ish.

Actually-ish, no punching, kicking or biting in Ernie Moore Jr.s Kung Fu, Squirrel in practice. To practice Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu, Squirrel there's Breathings.

It is Most imoportant is least hurt to others. no sense of all of us getting hurt. If someone has to be hurt, then let it be me. Dying for a bad attitude is not acceptable.

Breathing, Comfort, Fun, extreme biomechanics, Comprehension. These are Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu,Squirrel. Basically, some-such, some might say, some-such, perhaps. Very good :~>

sounds more lke qigong

Do you still consider it fighting?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Blog Entries
    "Do you still consider it fighting?"

It (Ernie Moore Jr''s Kung-Fu, Squirrel) is my preference to do when threat of loss of life. Yet does Not seem to be fighting.

If I am not angry-ish at the person(s), I shouldn't want to hurt them. If they are in a mood, it will pass. Regret comes when acting within temporary, such as moods (anger, fear...). I theoretically, couldn't validly fault them for being wrong~ or thinking that they are right.

One of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's, primary fighting principles, theoretically, when one attacks, that one becomes more vulnerable somewhere~. Do something other than attack.

The stuff done in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel, raises one's it-doesn't-matter-ish (if my conditioning is such that I am not hurt by your attacks or can reasonablly tolerate the pains, then I am missing an instinctual motivation to hurt/kill you. Until my tolerance wanes I have no Will to hurt/kill. Having tolerance tends to not be preferred. Having tolerance; however, is appropriate-ish.) I tend to call it Breathings. Conceptualizations, particular inhale or exhale, timing of movement (including stillness) with inhale, timing of movement (including stillness) with exhale, speed regulation of those interactions and the such, and intensities relevantly, appropriately.

Qigong Might be the closest to what Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel is like or is. Is it that? Hopefully, I No_Know. Very good, some-such.

raises one's it-doesn't-matter-ish

That opens up a big grey (squirrel) zone. When it matters, when it doesn't matter. Who is the judge? Every individual? The state? God? The universe? At some point it must matter, and this is a subjective call. When is violence justified? For squirrels, I mean...
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips