Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    It was perhaps a week ago, but I was in a craft store and noticed I was walking. I had been told I have a limp and asked what's wrong with my back. I was walking is news because of the extreme difficulty I have to put oneleg forward then the other. But last week I had comfort and I even had a normal small stride perhaps. It was Joy. One of those pittiful celebratory Joys such as eating or given the right of way or walking when you hadn't.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Once I identified my walking thing as muscular tightness or the such I realised that I had two conceptual things to address this. I had Purple and Hand-Over.

Hands-Over has been mentioned in this thread. and although in can be sooner, for this the result was perhaps the next day.

Purple is conceptualizing the thight area as purple (of course another color or the such might do, as some might not be able to see purple). The purple sinks- in. Now conceptualize lightning. The Lightning strikes the purple and cracks it or causes an explosion though limted, breaking, breaking-up, destroying the restrictive area.

The nice thing was it did seem to have significant effect.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Head T.I.E.E. notice

Realised the Head T.I.E.E. with elbows too low allows through. Head up. elbows level with shoulders and outside of shoulders. This helps.

No_Know

There was a contestant on Deal or No Deal the other day who was more terrified of a squirrel than a man eating tiger. That shows how vicious the littler buger is. To create an entire system based on this vicious animal only makes sense.
    Figure Eight

Blog Entries
    :~>

I look at Squirrel as I practice and it feel nice with the claws. But worse than fingers thought of as claws is thoughts. The thoughts which must not ever be realised as other than Thought. Perceiving getting hurt. Getting offended. Fear. Rage. Direction. Directed at a person or persons...Darkness.

Sure there's a movie or Television or Cable or HDTV Or DVD or PSP fun or nicenes to taking them on and winning the fight. Getting them back by defeating them... I see reality as Risk being any vulnerability. And there are reprocussions After the fight--the hurt you got, the mourning of the dead or venge-Anger of the related/friends of the woulnded. the lies of what really happened..others getting brought-in and directed to the intended victim...But you defended yourself.?.Or did you vent. Could you have stopped at some point? Did you enjoy using techniques on real-time with real-feel, sensing Need and seeing if you could? Reveling in Success at application?

Winning is a loss--if they are bruised you hurt Them and you are the bully. You have techniques. Did you get the morality that went with them? A scalple is a suggeons tool and a psychopath. A football has design to go, but differs in result--perfect spiral to wobble. People can have two legs but there is running. Yet there is hobble. There is more than one might know and for this No_Known place be wary of exerting One' self on others.

Squirrels vicious? Most vicious might not be worst. Worse exists in the mind-fueled by Heart and hope Fully not ever out here realised.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    As I stood Squirrel, I noticed that With my failing capabilities, this Squirrel Standing stance was useful. The knees are protected by the angling out--a curve along with my weight bearing down aids in resisting getting my knee caved in by a kick to or near there.

I thought of it as an old person's stance or Kung-Fu. Because I can much times hardly move comfortablly. The legs are designded as closed reinforced gates. The shoulders hinge the elbows which, forward densen the back muscles some, to form a woven shielding--pecs rib areas and mid to upper back and in part the (lower) neck. The shift to the upperbody, carrying it behind the waist while staying upright-ish Body Armours the lower back and the kidneys sort-of-thing.

I like to look at Squirrel because of the thinking. I was doing supported headflips after a kip-up and could Black Dragon Coils Around Pillar. I could sit Indian style and stand with only my feet being my support. Horse-riding stance near parallel to the floor with my feet twice shoulders width...I made the difficulty of at least some of the techniques to a level greater than I was at that then capable. I comprehended that of whatever I was capable at that then was not the most that could be in the most Ideal. And only the fantastic was to be minimum, for Squirrel--Aiming for the Stars, if one falls short you are on top of the World-Ernie Moore Jr.; a Squirrel concept-ish. Also was doing other than going beyond Comfort. This being that a youth--flexible and strong Squirreling was merely the same as an elder--feble and stiff, attempting the same Squirrel.

There are stages and concepts. One concept is that I am going back through te stages. where originally I stopped at it develops. But the concept from Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel possiblly best-ish this Now, is Paper.

A sheet of paper can be torn. Things done as added sheets...a ream of paper is less easy to tear this is how I comprehend Strength, within Squirrel.~

But also, Sub-atomic Squirrel. A concept to alter or design on a sub atomic level the understood Needed--Comprehending movement of me sub-atomically at specific regions I can less tensen areas. I can improve my eyesight by comprehending the redesign and let that loop in my Subconcience. The body-workers would pick-up the new design plans and have that come to be. And grow teeth where cavitys are.

Blog Entries
    Double Back fist Askew Rear High

I like this technique. It is Fun. Rear high could be for block. While fron hits aftarm to shoulder to clavicle, mandible or maxilla.
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-20-2008 at 08:43 AM. Reason: http://

Blog Entries
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel was configured thinking of concentration camp or prisioner of war type situation. I thought those were some of the worst conditions. Come to realise Family situation where one is unsupported and talked at and emotional/mental/verbal/physical/sexual/... abuse. A captor can be attacked, unless they are family...a captive situation where you should not hit your captor/abuser should do other than hurt that person (those persons), must stay. Must take it unless you ignore them. But to ignore them might be considered rude or the such. Your health for polite? take the hits? Squirrel, but only for so long without training/study/practice. A vent target. Manage it. It seems.

Tears the Heart. Learn to live with a ripped heart...Find the Breathing.

Blog Entries

We're always at our Best and Chi Bath--Conceptualization

The first kick for me might have been the alternating feet double pump kick in the air. A thought is to get as close as I can to a rirse-riding stance that I think is at least good, and the alternating feet double pump in the air kick.

Meanwhile there is conceptualizing Purple, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's First form's Dragon Says Ahhh~, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Street Fight Self Defense form...and whatever else I might come-up with or recall.

There was a concept to address the body by means of conceptualization. Jump while seated, change the shape of my eye to more round, slow to push-out cavities.?.Repair my teeth to full form...

A Chi Bath was important or at least might be significant. And doing best can, Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Thousand Steps and Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Three Thousand Feet.

Chi Bath was keeping the right on the right and left on the left--understanding from chiropractor's office that crossing could counter something or other. Comprehend a something--mine is a yellow/green light to be noticeable I might suppose, blanketing all of you. Coating the hairs until it gets to the skin. Then through the skin layers. Inn through or about your insides to your bones. Then getting closer further into the layers of bone then bone marrow, until it touches its self at the most in of you. Whether it be bone marrow or internal organs.

And every breath is practice--removing an essence from it and storing it in a sphere below the naval, above the waist and in about two inches.

No_Know

If I am sick and dying I am at my best..for that moment. We are always at our best. -Ernie Moore Jr. - Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel concept-ish.

Blog Entries
    There was an exercise that four paths of blood flow or some such. Each doing of the exercise seemed to be an improvement. There was a place where I laughed. There’s a Squirrel claw technique which has some palms at the end—Movement with breathing is two of the palm sets, the other two is two of the Ernie Moore Jr.’s Kung-Fu, Squirrel’s Six palms (a Wall Working technique), I used to laugh when I finished the last technique.

I used to stand to a place where I got uncomfortable enough to laugh. That was Interesting.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's a Breathing (aspects)

The arrangement needs balance but these are several and the core of the moves. I like even partial online to study/analyze from nearly anyonline-where.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    A few of the techniques

Refinement, concenteration of about four draws.

Blog Entries
    My calf stiffened or locked-up. I have Charlie Horse as a development in Squirrel.

Blog Entries
    The calf might be an in activity thing. In Squirrel at first at least--I No Know, the first few decades perhaps attention or comprehension to action might should occure.

Tension is a tool. Hard Kung-Fu for Warm, Internal Kung-Fu for Cool. Blah blah blah...

I read something then wrote this to follow in part...

If you'll notice the thing I most refer to, Kung-Fu-like is called Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu Squirrel. A core thing in Squirrel might be considered a-sort-of tuck. It is a mimick of percieved observation of squirrels where I would see them standing at least. It all started with a standing squirrel and I might then suppose, Standing Squirrel. (Person does approach the tuck thing).

I realized years ago the threat of pull-back associated with certain tucks. Muscular? Perhaps. I put-it-down-to a mental application of Breathing and gentle-Willing. You see, there is a thing in Squirrel of being Week--being able to perform a particular action for a week, no food no beverage, Other than forced starvation or deprivation--breathings and working within the body from comprehension. I make adjustments but slight adjustments at least sometimes coordinated with breathings--speed-depth balance of air-intake-outgo. Gravty pulls any other than supported, other than compensated overhang in alignment. And muscles pull the opposite way onless like paper sheet upon paper sheet until ream of paper-application occures.--Squirrel concept.

For me it is a matter of Slacking to have some lower back bother. It was for me to comprehend and be appropriate.

I No_Know

Blog Entries

Oh, Fruck!; Oh, Well.

I was looking at 116 Wooden Man Techniques of Wing Chun book. It has been highest to not look at anything Wing Chun. The concern was that something Squirrel might look like something wing Chun. And If I had seen or looked at Wing Chun stuff people might claim that I was using the Wing Chun stuff at which I had looked. I get my Squirrel stuff from my transliterations of Nature and thoughts and concepts. Having someone or people say I got things I do or did from places other than I did seems other than preferred.

I had a notion that the 116 wing Chun Wooden Dummy techniques would be necessary, and just yesterday looked. I went through the first two pages showing one through eight moves. I stopped at seven. I had read the before and figured the seven would be enough for me for the year sort-of-thing. I got it to where I could pretty much go through the seven in order and rechecked after the first two run-throughs to refine. I read the title of the second technique and looked at it and said Oh, Fruck. I adjusted my hand to make more sense with the title and It looked like Ernie Moore Jr.’s Kung-Fu, Squirrel’s Thunder and Lightning.

In Squirrel I hade techniques. I like them They seem nice and Fun Later I might realize possible applications or uses-ish. Thunder and Lightning came about when I heard that there was a physical standard that people had a blind-spot in their vision. I Thought that an attack behind an attack might get close enough unnoticed to be too close to which to effectively react. It is a slow movement(not necessarily fight useful but might be nice breathing or development) When close –near full extension front hand fades aside and following hand then goes forward slightly ****her than the first. They reside out with a slight withdraw—elbows resting at the ribs.

It was the tug or final pull of Thunder and Lightning that I recognized doing this second move of the 116 Wing Chun Wooden Dummy Techniques book. I No_Know

But If someone had studied Wing Chun before I should not shun them from Squirrel. Truth is truth and people talk or say things. I cannot be protected completely by lack of action. Whatever whatever…

No_Know