Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    The Forward motion suddenly stopped is good development. Twisting for development.

In Squirrel it starts After one is tired and cannot continue. Only at this place is there most useful progress. Because only here is where life continues. When you are beat, hurt and Have lost Will. Be Squirrel, acknowledge that you do not want to try, then procede to. Other than of choice or Will. Of Breath. One perhaps should develop going-on when on cannot go on.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Coiling Snake

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Coiling Snake

Some way developmental. Would like to notice a use of this to strike.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Tiger Thinks Twice goes to Squirrel Thinks Twice goes to a clawtip rounded motion strike protecting the solar plexus and developing
    No_Know

Blog Entries
    I think then someting or other. A strike that stops short of target zone is Tiger thinks Twice, as I first used Tiger claw. But it is the stopping part that makes the technique. Tiger claw became Palm. Name from Tiger to Squirrel...

Another stop short technique was backfist. I went to double backfist. Then Double backfists alternating. Alternating the proximal fist on one side becomes the distal fist on the other.side. The Distal fist on one side becomes the proximal fist on the other.I had the move now what function could it have as a strike? Block a rounded swingat the writ to the forearm near the elbow while striking the inner aft arm or bicep.

The transfer. Transfering from one side to the other I use a tuck or a vaulting swingSwing keeps flow--balance--transfer of forceshiftingbut allows for minimaldegredation of power ans centriptally~increases force. To protect my integrity at the stop a seizing of muscles must occure at several ares.. Linked areas that support Start with the most distal and seize-back from there. I noticed thatthe arms upon returning from double backfists could fold to differing degrees and might be intermittant blocks or deflections before leaving to out.

There is also a usually horizontal fingertip strike. Again a stop technique strike. In this there is the development of the return. The returning hand is palm. The palm strikes near the shoulder, the pectoralis or the solarplexus/xiphoid process--sternum. Striking one's self while striking is a Squirrel thing for development. the timing is more convenient than design. the symetry of returning in when leaving to out balances. Even if fighting I might hope to hit myself for balance...and perhaps breathing/tension awareness.

The returning palm is vertical and is slightly gone around by the outgoing palm.

Alternations...Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Tiger Thinks Twice
    In the clip it might be less than best but ideally what I wrote is what should be for that.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-11-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: No_Know

Blog Entries

Hitting the arms of Yourself

Important is that the returning handscan hit the arms (aft and fore). Practicing sustaning damage is important in Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu Squirrel. I thought be able to take damage because there would be a lot of it coming at me in the Worls. World of Hurt, perhaps. Let Pain not be a thing. Operate at one hundred percent efficiency damaged. Significant operations more often.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    The distal fist stays above the elbow to strike. Only dropping to swing inward-upward to the other side as the proximal...I say back fist but the forearms might be useful here-all somehow. Keep the angle acute for the proximal, because a deflected swing can deflect uner the elbowif allowed to slide along the forearm-down.

The proximal is higher than the distal. The strike block must also guard the head/face. Lower than the eyebrows risks something carrying over. The proximal should also be front somewhat so the swing does not slip inside...even if did, the should down it.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Animals as a name frame for a kung-fu. I liked Leopards and Monkeys--Fierceness and flexibility. I thought of Squirrel as having aspects of both. It is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel. Thinking to represent it as Leopard-Monkey:Squirrel Showing my Kung-Fu interest and where it came to be. LMS?

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Tiger Crane Seven block read from book by Bucksam Kong

The salute ie wrong for the style/System, it is as I could recall and to respect the copy right liscence protections Kung-Fu styles have of the salute before and after. I recall this salute better, but one who knows can Identify my level of skill and traininig or understanding by the salute. My say.

Technique with Resistance to improve endurandurability and speed.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-24-2009 at 10:22 PM. Reason: correct link address

Blog Entries
    The hope if not concept is that by interfering with the full extension of the technique, unrequited power builds. And when I do other than interfere the full extension happens stronger.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-25-2009 at 12:42 PM. Reason: No Not--other than

Blog Entries

Adaptation of a theme

A Leopard-Monkey--Squirrel exercise

Squirrel Tiger's Clawing, Pin then Throat exercise.

Wheter the clawing should be forward or more circular one works out for one's purposes...

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    MLS exercise Towards the end it shows possible clawwings.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. Expansion

Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. Expansion

From the defense of the head I extended to middle body attacks from outside deflections.

No_Know

The flaw is it is reliant on the other side as it steps. Using the body to mark distance and determine technique, I like. T he limit is speed to locations relies on the bridging. Bridging is stepped. Therefore there is greater limit to usefullness in any relevant situation--flaw.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel Talkings Some

Squirrel base

Struck during technique

Body measure

Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E expansion and standing Squirrel

No_Know

Saying too much is saying Too much. Leopard Monkey Squirrel has truth. Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Has it's thing. Whichever whatever. It's stuff I comprehend. If you like or it's useful when you need something Great! I can only mention, and whatever whatever.

Squirrel, to me is mine-ish. I use least common denominators what I can, there-by in effect doing what anyone could do or greatly successful people might have done or do. Mine? Stuff I do.

No_Know

Good luck

with your style, i would like to see some demos or something on youtube =]

Blog Entries
    Not considering really youtube. More at myspace. Hoping to include someday the first form of Squirrel as a clip.

For now though...Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu, Squirrel Stuff.

About standing Squirrel and a Kick Catcher

Squirrel's Dragonfly Wings and Moving Skin

Squirrel Discovers Rain (blocking/striking)

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-08-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: 5407220