Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Ah i see nice vids =]

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    That's nice to hear. Awesome.

Some will be thoughts on Squirrel. Some will address current thoughts...That's likely it.

Much of what's there is Topics that came-up. I started to get more into the Original Squirrel type stuff.

Squirrel or me is about least common denominator. And it is scary for me to put something out there--people might not like-it, however this is what it is. If my most sincere thoughts/efforts are insignificant so be it. I should understan that it is insignificant to person given person's current understandings. And that it's significance is found with me. I bothered. I tcame-up with stuff, had thoughts, made effort. That Is significant. Refardless of opinion.

Right now I am to change my shape or develop. I go back to a kung-fu School for classes next year. I was only to lose weight. Not sure where I am now but I am carrying more luggage that I should when I get back to School. We see the clips. Let's see if we can notice difference. I really hope to be able to use my legs again. But that's On me. I think with Squirrel I have the tools to repair myself and develop. I say develop instead of lose weight. It is about developing not droping pounds. With a developed body appropriate sleek design, happens. I would rather be more designed than less heavy.

You know my goal-ish. Put up or get shut-out sort-of-thing... Scary..In Squirrel if you are scared of it one must address it.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Nature of Rain clip

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Developing Rain

It started to rain as I was video recording. The topic relating to Squirrel I went to a Squirrel thing--Squirrel Becomming Nature. I started studying rain--what could the rain teach me. It perceived first the angle. to mimic that I made a big milking a cow or sixties dancing gesturerising and lowering alternatiing fists to show rain continuing to fall. I sawthese as defense--as blocks or deflections..

This progresses the lesson. The big motion was white Craneish or lama pai like. but there was a gap I see as hole with bad timing. I hope to move with minimal openings. I tightened the gap but kept the angle an image of fist over fist.

Fist over fist is circle...other than anything to about that but move the circle up and down representing rain falling and keep the angle--the nature of this type of rain.

There is a Squirrel thing of Squirrel Becomming Torrential rain...

As to this clip on this post I closed a gap then mimicked the repetitive falling and the angle in which the rain comes. now up to down the Body ...Merely using fists if you pass the fists I might drop the rain theme to address your passing. I made the rain bigger tha fists covering more attack area with better reloadas far as covering top to bottom--three inhes over three inces to go up and down to including elbow and forearm--a foot and a quarter to cover up and down. There's a gap here too I closedit by sliding along the forearm.

This resembles the first of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel's Five Animals of Shao-lin (should be of Hung Family) Fist: Dragon.

There was a blue book on Shaolin Internal Kungfu with exercises from a form of 171... It had five animal I considered Shaolin standards but now-a-days It's not the same five that's popularly known it might seem.

This is how I Squirrel--what can I learn from in Nature...Squirrel becomming Winter was mentioned before perhaps.

I have a collection of five Hokkaido dolls in the family.. Each is showing a profession or trade. I made exercises for each of the trades people.

I practice manipulating a briefcase; mostly twirling to improve the fingers.

When It was considering teaching kids at a recreation center. A relative of someone who knew me needed something and asked if I could Teach them some kung fu . I said might be Like kung fu but not kung fu because I was not authorized to teach kung fu. I worked on something even thought the teaching didn't happen. But I have a Pizza guy move...

No_Know

Important in this Rain clip is absence of concious tension. Effect without effort allows for better effect when applying effort-ish.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-09-2009 at 05:17 PM. Reason: included aspect mention
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

You sound just like an old chinese kung fu master lol good job =]

Blog Entries
    I would be doing what I can recall of the School Forms as well as Squirrel.

I leave School techniques out of Squirrel. I practiced the Schoold form I most recalled and My legs seemed more flexible-ish--wider stances more comfortablly.

Squirrel as well as me cannot be solely Squirrel-ish. I am what has gone into the making of this am. I used books, manuals and comprehensions from talkies, comic books other obstervations, Nature...

Here's a clip with two things: A kick of three kicks--Squirrel becomming Winter's Snowfall; Squirrel's Cocheroach--I noticed a cocheroach and it's legs. I mimicke that and thought it to be potentially developmental.

No_Know

Snowfall

Blog Entries
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-17-2009 at 12:29 PM. Reason: More fullness to the link names

Blog Entries

Ah hard to see all i can make out is a dark figure lol can you brighten it up some?

Blog Entries
    Wallwork Squirrel

No_Know

I might could look into it some but wysiwyg for the moment.
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-19-2009 at 12:09 AM. Reason: me name

Blog Entries
    5 forearms

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Bottle grabs
    Closing strength of the fingertips and movement of a Drunkard's fist.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Nice videos =] you looked a little outta shape back in the 90's lol

Blog Entries

Five Forearms+Centripital Magnets, Two Snakes Intertwine...

Squirrel is mainly standing. There are exercises from standing, here are some-original and recent. This is a compilation of Squirrel stuff (5) Much of the other videso clips are more Ernie Moore Jr's Kung-Fu or Leopard-Monkey.~ I suppose it's a Squirrel thing if it is pretty--much just standing there. Not the Mooring--anchoring. In Squirrel, for as however-much your top move, from the stomach to below seems in essence still-lacking motion.

Five Forearms/Elbows........... .....0156 Five forearms is more a thrusting of elbows. Strking the ulna? but contorting so that the musclesbulk out shielding the bone from flat surfaces at lowforce.

Insect Cleans Its Pincers.............0237 A bug on a bench back at a pool. Noticed its mouth and this represents some of an insect's active mouth-parts

(Double-back Breathing).............034 1 This exercise seemed developmental. Might be useful by asthmatics.

Centripetal Magnets Grand..........0418 One magnet leads. The other follows th magnetic trail of the first magnet as a skater in curves.

Centripetal Magnets Minor...........0447 One magnet leads. The other follows th magnetic trail of the first magnet as a skater in curves. Tighter than Grand.

Two Snakes Intertwine ...............0513 Seemed like two snkes intertwining.

Guard/Chi-Na Practice (Self).........0535 Some techniques used with/on an opponent can be developed in individual practice I like to think.

Crane's Beak Block Practice (Self).0609 Some techniques used with/on an opponent can be developed in individual practice I like to think.

Eleven Blocks................................0713 Getting hit on the side or from behind these might could address such...It's the theory of protection, if not truely applicable then it is exercise or development.

Yin and Yang Arms...................... 1013 Eight closing circles with hands in eight ways--Top=t Bottom=b Palm=p To the sky=u To the ground=d Left=l Right=r; ltpu, rbpd; ltpd, rbpu;ltpu, rbpu; ltpd, rbpd; to make this eigght ways I should have rtpu, lbpd; rtpd, lbpu; rtpu, lbpu; rtpd, lbpd. Yet in doing this

r:
    ...tpu
    ..........bpd,1
    ..........bpu,2
    ...tpd
    ..........bpd,3
    ..........bpu,4

l:
    ...tpu
    ..........bpd,5
    ..........bpu,6
    ...tpd
    ..........bpd,7
    ..........bpu,8

tpu,bpu might be overlaping techniques if not for the r,l. and with the r,l I can have eight otherwise I might get six. In Kung-Fu thingies with six it might be actually eight with the redundancy removed.

This however Is what I noted for being on the clip.

trpd,blpu;trpd,blpu; tlpu, brpd;trpu,blpd;trpu, blpu;tlpu, brpu; tlpu, brpu;trpd, blpd.

Of course the p could be removed and the integrity of the instructions could be kept. Even forming words from this phrases reduced to initials Trod, Blou(Blow),...

I did:

Trod Blou...Trod Blow
    Trod Blou...Trod Blow...Trod Blew...Trod blue
    To lou Brod
    Trou Blod
    Trou Blou
    To lou Brou
    To lou Brou
    Trod Blod

Infinity Sword..................... ........1137 Sword cutting in an infinity pattern, to involve large and small , close and distant. Left right; close to far; far to close and small to large; large to small should be addressed where possible and is in Squirrel. This addresses all ways of possible for hands and limbs. whichshould have the greatest versitility and development.-ish

Develop Solar-plexus Well-Spring....1140 My weakest section developed for bieng struck and maintaining even unconciously tensed breathing.

Develop Solar-plexus Crane's Beak..1155

Nine Section Srtike-Struck............1248 This starts in the clip with a two strijke developing stomach and inner chest ribs using the forearms to touch on th solar plexus.

Walking as I can bear to do...........1258 No_Know

Blog Entries

Blocking/Deflecting with the self; Strike Struck: A Look

The Chin Na practice reference is a reference to a deflecting move seen at least in Chinese moves which turns the arm. It might include a tug and a press from the other hand or arm. But the initial move is all I need because it addresses punches in my theorizing. My actual interest would be to break a grab. The grab is it's own break. This exercise allows me to hone-ish instinct and perhaps techniqie, therefore Speed or Efficiency, Durability--Strength.

The Crane's Beak Block Practice does similarly, in getting me experience holding the hand while contacting. Gets my wrist used to getting hit and perhaps doing multiple Crane's Beak blocks one after the other. The hand can be altered to a standard fist or mantis claw Leopard claw, Tiger Claw, Phoenix-Eye Fist, Eagal Talons, Heung Family Snake Head, Heung Family Snake tail, open palm...

Hitting myself:

Primarily was solar plexus centered. For me that went to hitting around the solar plexus to cover a strike catching the edge of the area at which I practice. Using the forarms is habit from other exerciseswhere bringing the arm in...I just thought it would be good some way to hit myself with my elbow or forearm.

Any where I could get hit I could get surprised or downed. I hit me first. I should hit me with great duration (built-up to as pieces of paper stack to form a ream of paper). Great Duration but even Breath. as I gently hit meI am to be aware of breath(even-ness not stinkiness--but as I practice my breath can get less stinky , breathing out the bad breath; Continually pushing out the remnants, cleaning my mouth and refreshing the contents of my lungs.

The benefit of Strike Struck is allowing for fast out as well as fast in. Alternating I am motivated to make my hit out as impressive as my hit in. I can hit out hard but I get tired or hurtmyself for that one Big strike. Also I hurtmyself with a matching strke In. My strikes In should be less than my strikes out. and my strikes out should be paced. I mentioned doing this for the duration of a song. A fight should last no longer than a song. But a round lasts slightly Longer than a song. Done a few times I get tired but consider this practice Success because I did it. In a fight getting disabed and tired my practice is Failure because it was not enough to apply. Actually was success because all practice can benefit. The failure was not in application but in Endurance.

I find this Strike Struck or Nine Gates or Develop the solar plexus developmental...
    If from it I can get hit and keep even breathing very whatever but I practice because I think it seems good--Developmental, however it might be useful.

Whatever one gets out of whatever, whatever whatever.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 04-22-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spacing, capitalizations