Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Wow, a lot of exercise i noticed =D maybe just your diet? meh idk i eat pretty healthy myself and people think i'm weird. Lol

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    I might other than understand the mention of might-be just my diet? and a lot of exercise..

Eating and moving should be studied and streamlined perhaps.

Moving without seeming effort. Continuing perpetually. Enduring and being within Comfort...Squirrel would-likes.

I like moving certain ways and studying movement. Breathing, very nice.

No Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Strike-Struck, Developmental, Pullthe Floor Push the wall;Pull the Wall Push the Floor, Squirrel's Snail

No_Know

I introduced more block moves to strike-Struck. I also just went fast favoring Struck to technique and developing better Strike.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Five blocks seem reasonable from strike Struck which then might be Block-Deflect- Struck.

Snail and Pull the wall Push the floor pull the floor push the wall need a standardization to cover all reasonable ways of in-out up down forward backward palm-up palm down sort of thing

No_Know

much better lighting in that video it looks as if the slow movements in there were resembling that of tai chi or qi gong some type of meditative slowness to them.

Blog Entries
    The push the Floor Pull the Wall Pull the Wall Push the Floor one is breathe-in on push or out moves. Breathe-out on pull or in moves. Somehow the every way thing seems important. That is why the last part of the last posted clip has fast and slower moves. Part of the completeness is fast and slower--Forward and backward. I come-up with the exercises, call them what you will.

There might be one other with speed as part. I call it Yin-Yang Arms and Legs.

No_Know

did you ever think of making a combat application video for the techniques? I think that would be pretty cool.

Blog Entries

I Could Complie Clips, But Lacking Video Cassette Record and Edit Equipment...

The recent stuff seems themed around the nature of a punch or punching. I might be able to do something with clips and make a compact disc with information on my thinking.

Combat application would of course be theoretical, as my mind is the greatest model I have.

I would cover, punch type things from a few more thinkings and hopefully put it together.

Concern when I originally thought of such a thing as combat applications video was my lack of testing. So many hard-core or devoted people to punching and working with partners, training courses/systems, methods or stylings which focus there...I might prefer to do other than claim my stuff works. Whatever whatever. I like it. It's Fun. I would like to think that it is developmental. Wouldn't want to say for sure that it would work. The factors involved with a thing working...

Rain-technique punches; Strike-Struck practice; and Play the Drum; punches with punced back avoidance, single-armed punching and Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E. or Delta techniques. They might tie-in and make for another form.

Your thoughts on the result, at that moment would be appreciated Rapizio, and others.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Lack of Hip Movement in Squirrel

In Squirrel Sample (4-19-2009; Post #372, of this thread--"The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?") The first set of stuffies Five Fore-arms please note how much movement there is in the hips. Squirrel began as a prime thing being one part not forcing the other part to be moved noticablly. I would wash dishes and my hips would rotate-ish. I began washing movement at a pace that my hips remained stable-This required toes, feet, ankle, knee, thigh consideration. But it became Squirrel to do other than movemore quickly than the other part could remain stable.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-05-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: post number~mention

Blog Entries
    I am finding this Strike-Struck thing to be beneficial for design. I might have realized that pincingcan relese muscle sections.

Pinching shallowly the under inner thigh affects the flank. Pinching the bicep affects the side of the neck...If there is a tight area pinch the release zone.

Pinching the area above the tight zone has been working for mw better moving.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I am finding this Strike-Struck thing to be beneficial for design. I might have realized that pincingcan relese muscle sections.

Pinching shallowly the under inner thigh affects the flank. Pinching the bicep affects the side of the neck...If there is a tight area pinch the release zone.

Pinching the area above the tight zone has been working for me better moving.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Uppercut Prevention

Straight punch with centerline block to protect against uppercut. Then I go through what seemed like an alternative to that J block--it's a variation of thirteen ways' shoulder wrist (low).

Also, this went into my level of coordination of palm and fist. Going only as fast as you can comprehend at your most confused goes to efficiency...sword draw. This synchronizes Perception with Action--Comprehension.
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-10-2009 at 05:11 PM. Reason: added text

The second technique could be useful just for pushing down a punch possibly i would suggest obviously shifting away or moving back to avoid the possibility of it still hitting you.

Possibly talk on the videos to lead people through the techniques?

Blog Entries
    I will look into that Raipizo

Strike Struck: Fists and Blocks

Strike Struck. Rain. Moving rain and moving Strike Struck and Block and Punch, because your development changes while in motion differs from development still. Muscles developed still get stronger in general but are only best from still they are less effective when twisted or in motion. To be stronger technique while moving. this is also for coordination including punching the face. This includes a talk at the end on what you saw in the clip was about.

Strike-Struck:Block and Strike More Blocks
    Before Strike -Struck there was was punch, two blocks--an outer block same-side, an outer block crossing my body and an elbow strike in fast successionat a pace of one technique every second or half second sort-of thing. Realizing there was a greater variety of attacks that could be enacted on me while I was punching, there came more blocks. Punching while striking one' self and occasionally using one of the thirteen blocks/deflects--ways.

Eventually the coordination would have you doing all the ways although some repeat. Mix with punch-like strikes and perhaps horizontal elbows and vertical elbows, each with a retraction that hits the shlouders, pecs, xiphoid process, solar plexus, ends of the ribs. the side abdominal, the front abdominal--stomach and gut.

Punch Resistance

There was a technique about which I read called breaking Waves. Incorporating seperating arms while some-what bound. I practice seperating arm techniqes using jute twine walking and kicks. People talk of partner training. I In Squirreling I used to use Earth or wall. I began partner techniques by myself--initially crossing hands Then there was doing a technique and making a sound as if you hit with your strike. I like techniquing to make noise, I find I am providing contact to that area of attack. Now I went to resistance such as if the technique got stopped. I did with seven blocks of Hung Gar Tiger Crane-Bucksam Kong and now reversepunch/straight punch.

Here, grab your punch as quickly as you can release it only to continue punching with the hand that was the grab. Now grab that punch. Punch and grab until one arm has fully extended punch--No punch is fully extended as the elbow has bend (to keep it from being more easily hyperextended).

36 Fists

Taking the Squirrel conditioning to the face; one's own.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-10-2009 at 04:55 PM. Reason: deleting repeat thingie+