Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Raipizo, I have begun to make wav files for the most recent video clips at myspace. If you wonder something in particular besides the explanation you just asked, tell me and I'll look to add notes to that clip or convey my thoughts what I can.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Formalized Strike-Struck: Thirteen Ways +

Note:Consult a Health professional, Medical professional, certified personal trainer or martial arts instructor before trying stuff posted by No_Know. Also, perhaps consult your parent or guardian before trying anything No_Know posts.-No_Know

Talkie: Strike-Struck Formalized; additions/pointers

Volume levels might need to be higher to hear me but This clip includes some explaination or telling of what is going-on. There you go Raipizo.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Twenty-Two Way Form

Two became Three Three became eight. REealized eight might be six. Eight(six)becomes thirteen. Thirteen becomes twenty-two. The thirteen address outside to inside attacks. These are perhaps low percentage when one on one or outside attacks narrow within two-feet which might elimminate the effectiveness of sweeping or jamming blocks-deflections. I saw a video clip of a girl fight with straight punches. What I had could address tah somewhat perhaps, but I looked for closer-in deflections. Including these closer-in deflections I am at twenty-two ways.

On the practicing, there is from top to in a repeatable pattern of ways. This pattern can also be done alternating sides as left (fully) and right (fully). It can be done right and left alternating--first way left, first way right; second way left, second way right...First way right first way left; second way left second way right...It can be done. Instinctively alternating left and right--no pattern but your tendencies and Will.

Strike-Struck can be done on it's own or with ways.

Strike struck as you might notice if you see enough of the twenty two minute five seconds video clip (link in last post) the striking can be other than straight-ish ahead of the thorax. Side and even upper and rear are encouraged at some point. I bring-up uypper as my position might not at all moments be over my feet. Being on the ground it might be productive/beneficial to punch horizontal to the ground--passed my ears to knock at shins/anckles/knees/calves, Acheles' tendons...kneeling or downed opponents. Actually practicing Strike struck on the ground is Squirrel and Great!. One reduces the retreat of air when standing and allows a different distribution of force when struck, as well as the different conformatation of the internals. The gravity factor plays different on the arms when striking and much more-so perhaps when striking in the variety of directions I might have indicated (rear can be done with elbows; in Squirrel doing a thing its most minimal is still addressing that regardless of noticed results--a high kick might be as high as an anckle orthe fheight of one's own chin as long as it is the extreme of your ability within comfort it is a high kick.

Strikes to the rear thorax are good development as well as the struck potential broadening to the flanks more.

I incorporated chops to struck the armpits and collar bone areas as well as slaps to the neck and face (the face also gets chops. This is to familiarize one's self with getting ht and making suceptible areas used to potential trauma. Hopefully in practice I might gleam how to perceive the different angles from which I might get hit and be able to tolerate better than if not had practiced Strike-Struck of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel.

Hit the ears some too. And sides of the face and head some-what. There is a flat palm tips strike to Struck the upper body and shoulders (palms down and side and I suppose palms up)

Chops poking palms, slaps, punches, elbows Strike; forearms, palm heels, palms, Leopard fists, chops (pinky), chops (thumbs).

This is near where I have been this Now.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Fist and elbow resistance practice

Blog Entries

Posture of Me and Techniques

I noticed the curve from the side. as if my torso fell off of my hips. One situation would be my spine supporting me from behind me as if my top portion was a banner-ish. I had a mention that such distendedness --butt sticking out (though clothed) is an aid for the tummy to stick-out to include over.

I have started to pick-up my knees. The thinking being use gets you loose. I prefer to do other than use my thighs buta proper teasing might help locomoting be more pleasing. Ah, also resistance for my legs. gentle stomping on the hard ground and blocking my own rising knee/thigh.

One more aspect of punching is elbow position in relation to fist position. Elbow forward places fist frward. Elbow away from body, a more strained and weak strike when striking forward-ish.

A punch goes to an elbow. An elbow goes to a block. This morning I went from punch to elbow to block-strike. Striking with the elbow while blocking with the spread fingers or web hand... There's a three block series I like I hop to map these little forms that play at efficiency of flow.

No_Know

Blog Entries

hey man

Lol i haven't logged on this in such a long time i'm mainly at wle forums :]

good job with the talk sections :] it would be easier if you had like a mic you could just talk as you do it ya know lol.

whoops nvm you started to do that a little i see on your newer videos i was looking at some from months ago, cool vids =]

Blog Entries

Food Stamps Card Joy

Just got my Food Stamps card. This feeling of thankfulness Is so shameful. A person should not ever be joyous to eat. It happens and I am joyous and tearful that I am joyful.

When someone is kind or considerate sometimes I am sorrowful to be happy or appreciative. When I feel such relief I was in a place other than so nice.

Squirrel concept People can be trusted to be Human. Humans are not required to be humane. Except for the grace or greed of others one is All one. There is a sway of being where-in one might survive; even live.

I mention this under Squirrl Other Atrs section because I came-up with stuff for my living. i went into breating for better life. I looked into movement thinking someone(s) faster could help end me that I was. I thought of the things I could not combat defeat fight and win and figured was to develop to survive better.

I do other than say Win. I find it is not Win as much as Not lose. When one does good they do not gain points as much as they do not lose points right now.

Life is maintenance. Living is Learing. Breath is Most. All has significance and I No_Know

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program is more the name than Food Stamps (S.N.A.P.)...appreciation to have opportunity to eat better for even one meal. I only need to make it to the next opportunity to have better sustainable maintenance.

No regrets. No explainations. Do not thank, but Appreciate. There might be possibilities. Breathe... Squirrel-ish...

No_Know

Yeah it is nice my attitude on generosity has changed quite a bit if i do say so no idea why, it's just like my own little code i try to be generous and nice to others :], do you use food stamps?

Blog Entries

Does No_Know use Food Stamps?

Do I use food stamps? Yes.

No_Know

Blog Entries

No_Know on NBC Television

No_Know a.k.a. Iceman (by NBC Television)

Recorded Stability of No_Know one moment on camera.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel Other Than for Promoting; But Will YouTube with AdSense.

My footwork is Breathing, at least in the clip aired on NBC Television channel. Beauty? That's a nice say.

Promotion I hope is other than a Squirrel interest. YouTube Would likely increase viewership. I like what I do. I like what I say. I like my approach. I like my comprehensions. I might not be sure what good viewership is.

Learn through perception. Whatever you get out of whatever, whatever whatever. Someone told one he was interested in learning Squirrel. He probabally already Knows it as do you and you and at least some. Being appropriate, Breathing, Fun, Design, Movement, Comprehension, Development-extreme body mechanics...How I act and react began his teachings in Squirrel. I would convey Squirrel by my living-ish. What is not gotten might not be missed. Though perhaps a loss. I will likely not divine ways impossible for Humans, yet I might convey combinations worth-while not readily stumbled across.

Earnings in mind, I might present on YouTube, but not motivated to promote Squirrel. Promoting Squirrel doesn't necessarily do me any Good. Squirrel came into being for Ernie Moore Jr. No explainations. Be.

No_Know

XD, Nice moves