Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    No_Know a.k.a. Iceman (by NBC Television)

Recorded Stability of No_Know one moment on camera.

No_Know

Awesome!

Squirrell FTW!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

i wish i could do that it would be useful around where i live lol.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    :-) :-) :-)
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Least Common Denominator

Essence of this Universe according to Squirrel is Frequency, Design
    Frequency addresses quantity, and level, visibility, sound... Design addresses Systems and all forms of constructs, subatomic to macroatomic-items, relationships...

The Least Common Denominator seems significant to Comprehension.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Leopard-Monkey:Squirrel

Talk during. Low volume to start. Shoulder to knee shot. Some techniques not fully visible.

No_Know

I alSO SAW SOMETHING LIKE WHAT GENSE SAID ON THE FIRST PAGE HOWEVER IT WAS A QIGONG ROUTINE NOT A MARTIAL ART

hhowever ive recently discovered the frog style so who knows~

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Blog Entries

Squirrel a Kung-Fu? A Qigong? I No_Know

Except for the name Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel I wouldn't want to call it a Kung-Fu. How I mention some things about Squirrel you might consider it a Qigong. I think that those both are such established things I do not have any business calling Squirrel a Kung-Fu, Self-Defense, Self-Protection nor Qigong. It's Squirrel. I like it. I am still making it-up since thirty one years ago.

Squirrel is perhaps a Conceptualization.

And thank you goju for posting.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-27-2009 at 09:22 PM. Reason: cx xc

HA! you re-discovered the Fred Sanford kung fu style. Then instead of yelling with each strike, upon impact you just say "Ya big Dummie!".

Blog Entries

Resembles Sanford

I move about as fast as Mr. Sanford (he moves faster); and yes some of the technique remarkablly resembles his fight-off technique.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel Relates to Concept

The Tree of Life has branches with branches with branches...that for some become roots for some who grow and branch...

Sounds good to some, but I might not know about any tree of Life nor living.

Two blocks became thirteen. Thirteen became fourteen. Fourteen became twenty-two. twenty two became twenty-six. Twenty-six became thirty-four...

An elbow becomes an elbow and then a extension...From here how can I strike with the minimal getting struck. Every move is being significant yet must not open me to being struck. However every strike leaves a vulnerable place that with timing and reach could get me or catch me. Every after move goes to where my vulnerable was last move. I begin to cover my now old vulnerable zone. But an opponent could have been striking me while I was striking an opponent. I should cover close to far--cover as if a successful strike is about to land. Yet, allowing for a late attack to the old vulnerable zone.

Based on one move; all moves that follow, maintaining a factor of guard.

No_Know

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    I move about as fast as Mr. Sanford (he moves faster); and yes some of the technique remarkablly resembles his fight-off technique.

No_Know

Did you have hip surgery or something? I'm just asking cause I notice how you move when you walk.

jeff
    少林黑虎門
    Sil Lum Hak Fu Mun
    RIP Kuen "Fred" Woo (sifu)

Quote Originally Posted by jmd161 View Post
    Did you have hip surgery or something? I'm just asking cause I notice how you move when you walk.

jeff
    looks more like lumbar vertebral laminectomy / fusion sort of thing; but I could be wrong...

Blog Entries

Has No_Know Had Hip Surgery/Back Surgery?

Jeff, absence of Hip surgery. taai gihk yahn, yes there seems to be a fusion but of contracted muscles. Other than surgery. Thanks for the comments.

Calf, back of thigh, inside of thigh, hip, inside hip--high inner thigh, side pelvis, lower abdominal, coccyx, areas of the gluteous maximus and lumbar region muscles/tendons ligaments play a part in how I walk, I think. My legs are actually wrong in my hips right now. I think the muscles are pulleys I am to conceptualize well enough to comprehend the interplay of this pulley system or sets of systems. I think I need to set my proximal thigh head--even press it up into the socket then tighten the muscles to temporarily hold the bone in place. Then Do high frequency exercises to activate or use the muscles with my leg in the right configuration in my hip. The musles might grow or strengthen then I must be diligent to breathe/move/ step/adjust...if I had maintained diligence I might have been able to moniter and keep adjustments to have been more preferrablly in place...

This is how I Squirrel, to fix myself and to be wary of worsening-ish. I supposedly Have what I need through comprehension. When I can do recordings Well see how I do. The scariestthing for me is to Test Squirrel. I come-up with the exercises or movements and like it or think it's something. But to test it and it be other than My Say says my say was off...Unpreferred.

I Squirrel for Life. I Squirrel for Living. My Breathing is Squirrel and I am only anything by my Squirreling. Yes I would be something without Squirrel. But I am so greatly much more by Squirrel. Presumptions? Probabally.

I Think. I Breathe. I Dream. As long as one is aware...Very Good.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-03-2009 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Add the butt+thanks and personal

Blog Entries

Addressing Crippling Tightness

I recently heard of something that was posted in this thread, lumbar vertebral laminectomy -taai gihk yahn. The commercial referred to tightnes. Thinking of what is going on I think it is very tight muscles distorting things. Hadn't considered pressure on the spine creating weakness. I can massage or muscle or polish/scour the bone and there is relief or increased functionality. Also I can press a place on a muscle chord/line and there is ease. Because there is relief at physical manipulation I am fixable relating to getting my musle tension to lower levels.

Once I figure the combination to have constant ease from current, I am considering that I might need to strengthen. Strengthen by use.

Kung fu to me was forms (in part But forms always had functionality and useability to me--there was speed and someone on the receiving end; that's the only way I could get the technique and what made it worthwhile to do; to understand the technique I must understand how it functions in actual use or how it can or is suppoesed to--force strength stress counter and variation). There are at least two sets of Legwork-Footwork.

I realized that frequent use is how to heal the muscles correct working them. To address the tightness of the hip, I tighten that area then move my knee back and front in a small movement--this should strtch without tearing if the movement is small enough. When I stop the rocking or cradle move and release my willed grab at the area there should be looserness. I did the basic technique for beating leg cramps--hold the reacting muscle string down to stopor reduce the pull then extend the muscle-stretching it. when the press is released you have a longer musle string and initial reliefbecause of the less tight.

I do a physical manip that feels gloriously great Next day I am more crippled. The fix to loosen or stretch on a livesystem there is shortening or tightening. The beat for that muscle thing, my comprehension is to get a stretch bigger than the collapse (Note this can be done through frequent stretches (even multiples that day)). Blah blah blah

I have a concept in Squirrel to affect changes subatomically. One is red balls and the other is Hands-Over.

I have had concern at testing Squirrel stuff. Other than nice if I am wrong or it doesn't work. Another Squirrel thing though is if you are afraid to then you perhaps should do in general as do not face down a bullet fired from a gun or jumping off of things at great height...Other than defined, but a thought...concept.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Doing the Street Fight Self Defense form beginning part seems helpful.

No_Know