Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Politely, Too Fat? :-) Weight Affecting Health, a Friend~ Looking-out.

That makes good sense.

I was doing fine for me at 278 lbs but nicer, lighter. Recently at 255 lbs I had been doing better than now. I seem to have three zones. 278 lbs., 255 lbs., 240-230 lbs.

I do other than for weight because I seldom look my weight. Like at 250 I am guessed at weighing 180 lbs.

It might be said that only a friend will tell you when you stink if you have noticeable body oder. And I think in that same category could go a person who understands weight affecting health and bringing that-up. No problem and noted.

No_Know

I believe in body design more-so than weight-loss- that's Squirrel--practice will guide your design and food/nutrition desires. As one gets fit that one would eat towards that fitness.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Perhaps two days ago now. My walking was better. It was Soooooooo nice.

I adjusted my leg some perhaps, but I majorly did massage to my legs which I think helped. The deadzone in my shin had begun to live--it was more resiliant--had more give--when it bumped the car as I got out I didn't get resounding, "Oh Fruit don't hit that, Ahhhhhh."

Today I massaged the ligament siatic foramen (lesser or or and greater). and readjusted the bone in the hip hole (right --obturator foramen) I had improved extension of my right leg-repeated extensions -no twinge until a point. And at that point I rfeine my addressing.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Ou Lou Tsai+Squirrel Continuous (weak audio) some of what I am doing for my hips-legs-abs(?)

It's not having Powers; it's how you use the power you have- Ernie Moore Jr. (Da Mo)

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 11-26-2009 at 08:53 AM. Reason: his Kung-Fu teacher said his name is, "Da Mo"

Blog Entries

Better Monday 30 November 2009 A +the day before

I can better feel my legs when I walk.

Usually In the night I have more strength/ Mobility/Use. for the passedtwo days.

Two days ago I was 253 lbs. (morning weight?)

I find a delay of four days or so from attemt to gain (full)--day two is hurt and worsness day three is badness day four i's just seems better. Been more significantly better for passed two days so far. Theres the tension slight movement and perpetual bounce (Muay Thai-like) and pressing the bone and adjusting the tendon sort of things. I might try the all night bath again --shath or bower--shower while in the bath tub or bathing with the shower on. In bath mode the cold contracts the muscles but perhaps moreso is the position is one o fthe best I naturally get for manipulating the thigh. I also found a zone of favorable manipulation. It's as if the muscle is pulled or merely away from my thigh bone but to hold it in place makes for more comfortable. That and pressing the tendon where it articulates with the pelvis place...simultaneous...I hope to try that and do the Squirrel thing of sleep in a position.

My back seems pulled out of place backwards. In Squirrel practice My most devoted moment to body structure is unconcious moments... set me up to keep a set posture that activates my abdominal areawithout badly distorting my spine and nicely stressing the arms or other places.

Several areas. One feels better than it has in like months at least. I would refine as I understaood or comprehended.

Also not ruling out the Hands-Over or Squirrel subatomic particles--Red Balls or Squirrel Frequency...Blah Blah Blah

And pick one technique to do nearly every day throughout the day. One might not be the best But one can excell in an area or increase copmetance.

No_Know I Think. I Breathe. I Dream...Perhaps I dream that I think I Breathe.

No_Know (Da Mo)

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    About last week my weight was 257 lbs.

I seem to reduce the stuff I found to be useful.

Kep up the repair activities enen though you are happy at feeling better..I should, perhaps.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I used to kip and kick. I can hardly use my legs some might say. If it hurts, redefine hurt. Breath to cope. I would like to think I can advise you and be helpful. I can. I have. But this is a Squirrel thing of Life--managing-in, managing-through... managing Blah blah blah.

I have what I might need to improve the current condition of my legs and maintain that, except having done that. Theories are nice. They can be Very nice. Yet they might should at moments be accompanied by application/execution. It is up to this person.

Well see how it goes. Happy New Year.

No Know

Blog Entries
    It's about Keeping with it. It seems unproductive from doing it. But Weeks, Months years later it get to be more noticeable.

Da Mo (No_Know)

Birthday. At birthday time~ be outside and commune with all that is. Be well enough. Thank you for the thoughts of a Happy Birthday if/when they come.

Da Mo (No_Know)

Happy Birthday no know!
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Blog Entries
    Thank you Pork Chop.

Earlier, I did some Pure Squirrel Stuff.

You see, holding back is other than the easiest perhaps. Someone hits me and thinks it was a good hit? I might be interested to educate the lack-lustre Know-Not by example of what a decent punch is like.

However not all hits are directly physical. I consider someone talking-down to me trying to be insulting, beratting me...to be -I called them hits. They are more at hitting or attempts to hit--throws (throwing an emotional punch/ a mental attack punch.

Making all around me to be correct as I understand it is a GojuGoRoKu. If I do a technique in a form--it is in the wrong place for an actual person I make an adjustment. I make exercises/techniques and I will scratch/dump/cut/adjust/no-longer-use an aspect of a technique if after throwing the technique I realize it is other than appropriate for a real person intent on out maneuvering me. -ish.

Original Squirrel I have said take the hits. Either let them get tired attacking me. or accept what the will deliver (to a range--I would like to re evaluate this where I think someone will try to kill me or while joking-accidentally kill me. I am other than sure that it is so noble to die by means of an idiotwho won't recall or necessarily immediately regret the action of killing me.

It 's like a group can try to hurt me. If they walk away I do what I can to recover. If they press me to fatal unconciosness (direct or indirect)...

I did have some one who ish didn't want to see what would happen to the others If I used Squirrel (on them). That's nice.

I would like to think I might do well. But even winning I lose in that they might not see it as they shouldn't pick on people but that they should do worse to not lose.

I think that the moment will tell. But I have my ideals to runn against in that moment.

Squirrel is Practice. But no finish to Practice--Refinement

I did Respect All That Is, Squirrel Mooring Eight directions, Centrifugal Magnets (great), Centrifugal Magnets (small), SunRise SunSet; Squirrel Salute.

Da Mo (No_Know)
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-16-2010 at 06:29 PM. Reason: seperate words

Blog Entries
    262 lbs.

I supposedly have waysto address matters. My Squirrel has been addressed by living though. Its fine to have theories when you can move better than many (understatement. when its only you. When having to consider or deal with others it's new soup.

Here's the Squirrel of it...

Whichever whatever,

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Great addition to...

The slipping-away from or out of attempted techniques in Squirrel is called Ice or Ice tactics.~

No_Know