Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Squirrel Essence + (a beginning)

No_Know

Principles in action. This base action while retreating.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Starting to feel the punches when I am not punching. my nuckles and elbows are noticeable just being. I did consecutice days of Squirrel's Vertical and Horizontal Fists and Elbows.

I have more exercises or treatment for my walking. I really helped the spine part out last night and the leg range of motion and the back of the leg.

I can make a good fix, but there is keeping that-up and doing complimentary adjusments.

I can walk upright some days in the morning but gorlla or chimpanzee my way around--grabbing for items from which to momentum off going up stairsat the end of the day. Or last night was better walking and the next daylight I'm leaningon the railing and chimpanzeemy way down the stepsor when a counter top might be available.

Squirrel has medthods supposedly about redesigning--I eat now not from just hungar for nutrition. It is a Squirrel thing to eat as one chooses. Redesign supposedly can happen Kind-of no matter what you are eating because as one chooses better the food shifts. When one becomes dependant on running To Health as opposed to Away from other concerns the eating frequency might change and the type of food might change, but It is all consistant with being. And being appropriate, one might think.

Time does not speak. But as I am, appropriate to the moment of my current Being I No_Know...What color are my eyes I cannot see for myself...I look without from within...Blah Blah Blah

Whichever whatever

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I statred some consistancy of practice the the Squirrel's Place, Drag, Smile, Across and Squirrel's Thirty. I am feeling stone--a sense of my body contracting in places.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Plateau--not feeling things as much today. 269lbs last night.

I am eating the same but I would do something--if I did one technique once a week that could be great.

In Squirrel the notion is other than losing weight. It is to design. Theoretically~ as I practice beneficial things beneficially there would be change in my design. With this change in Design would be shift. As things become more fit or refined, I had presumed-ish that my poundage will be altered. But people see my design not my weight.

It is other than my concern to have better numbers on a weight scale, but to have greater ability through design efficiency.

In Squirrel do other than go beyond Comfort. With this concept I make an exercise technique or practice then leave it until I come back to it again sometimes with months to years in between.

Nicely Squirrel was done from a perspective of being unable or less able. Right now I am still making exercises as topics come along but I also have data and exercises from like a score ago--I have been involved with stuff for thirty two years. It happens, moment to moment.

Excuse me please I have to go practice...oh I practice with each breath and where ever, I Am-every moment...

No_Know

Blog Entries
    263.5 lbs for a few days now-perhaps even consecutively.

Just did Squirrel's Strike-Struck, then Squirrel's Rain-drops Punching. I think the item might be to do then do other then return. Constantly throughout a day drilling/practicing might be something.

It might take four days to see the results-benefit or detriment.

I had been doing left and right Squirrel's Thirty Four-Horizontal and Vertical Fists and Elbows.

Polishing Bone and Washing muscle I'll see how that goes longer term but the grabbing of muscle in large muscle groups and grinding/washing muscle with muscle and polishing bone with muscle or scouring the bones with the muscle I might have to offset the tightening or sore effect from practice.

I open muscle by hitting-disrupting. A medium width marker seems good for now. This less tenses the muscles for my leg situation.

Repositioning the thigh in my hip pulling the muscle to the bone opening the muscles-disruption and washing the muscles at the articulations of heel, knee, hip spine, tension or willed grabbing with short stuttered extensions then release and stompings might play a role in the better usefulness of my legs.

I already can lift my knees higher more comfortably

I also began looking into Squirrel’s Becoming Earth—making a fist with major muscles all around the same moment. Then being in this constricted state as long as you care to doing whatever. Returning to that state repeatedly…Squirrel Becoming Earth could be a thing.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    261 lbs for several days now.

No_Know

More comfort to my legs. I'm pressing my gut to pressure my spine backwards and pop it out-er from the inside. This helped and was an old thought.

Blog Entries
    260 lbs. yesternight on the weight scale.

I can physically make adjustments to my leg musculature for comfort but the bone in the hip socket not right still possible disconnect.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    254.5lbs. so(needle-and-thread), 255lbs.

Back a week or so-When I saw 261lbs a second day it was like a race when you might feel this is my opportunity to push, edge, make a move or go for it.

I did have that thought occur but, the difference is not my success I might have had at significant day of occurances. Well (a deep-hole from which water is gotten),I'd like to warn you off about thinking I did any thing. But the little things add-up.

I have thought about weight loss. But as fighting , thinking of what's involved can go into resolving how you might address it. Fighting I think of distance which is why I really enjoy a Thighs parallel to the ground -toes forward Horse-Riding stance. There' a thing I like to play about pressing the feet and rotating the body. The ****her you get away from the abdominals the greater the distance traveled of the rotation.

My legs become a rotating shield. I might not block during rotation (yet), but I use this to relocate my feet. The horse riding stance legs make it more difficult for a person to reach me. They might if they had long arms, bent-over/leaned over and could swin/strike through my guard.

Yesterday I used jute twinearound the articulatin of my pelvis and my thigh==my There seems to be a ligament thing-pressing it rightly seems to something or-other.

Pressing or pulling the muscles to the bone gives me strength there.

Jute twine around my gut helped some too. I do hope to find some metal wire I used to use on my arms. Not much but I think it was a productive beneficial practice..

Last night I wondered if Less weight would help my walking...I still need the physical correcting but that might ease with less weight. But weight is not controlable-ish. What, how-much, when...in these things I have some say.

I think I should not limit mysef nor restrict as if ceremony. As I get healthier I would seek healthier but it is a choice and begins somewhat with me. Eat all the time and whatever but do bit of moves throughout the day to up my metabolism.

I have the pieces. It's about putting things together.

For this now merely be and say what occurs. Whatever, however, whichever.

Jute twine and eat as I Choose. 255lbs. last night before dinner~

No_Know

Blog Entries
    257 lbs yesterday (23rd April 2010)or last night (24th April 2010)

YesterDay I was hitting my solar-plexus region part of the time~ while grocery shopping.

I did tie-off my left thigh crotch articulation. Jute twine has broken when I pull it against itself too frictiony. And to tie around my thick thigh I might lose the tightnes needed for effectiveness.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    258 lbsfour days ago
    250 lbs a night ago
    258 lbs this morning after eating.

I eat because it is nice to do. I think I spoil the momentum by not cutting back, but to some extent not eating might have an effect-the starvation effect. I am thinking to increase my metabolism, eat often but smaller amounts, and doing some technique throughout a day...I'll just be honest about the weight and we'll see how it goes.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I walked up the front stairs today. Without swinging up the staircase like a chimpanzee or gorilla. I have been making adjustments. they take in their own way. I have been thinking I might should U s e my legs to get them back to better functioning.

Squirrel's Catching Raindrops (on the bottom (of the Souls) of my feet.) The person I would tell about the latest Squirrel thing pointed out something when I was complaining about the small steps, that in a fight you only need to move a little to get out of the way-not a quote but sayinghe saw potential usefulness.

Squirrel has a thing of paper--a single sheet can be torn as we add sheets tearing them becomes less easy. and a ream of paper is very less easy to tear. The paper is Strength. Squirrel's use of strength and gain of Strength is as a sheet of paper to a ream of paper sheet by sheet.

The small steps of catching Raindrops (feet) or boxer-fencer three step (gotta get a snazzy Squirrel name for that) use the thigh-hip relation small and frequently openiong and waking that stuff up and healthing it...

I am eating big..Not to sweat the processor speed worrying about it this stuff can take days to settle and so rash response to daily notes ...do other-My Say.

I am picking Squirrel's Rain (Fall) Punching (recent ish [note my start in the Squirrel journeys including preSquirrel is thirty two years ago] But recent-ish here means withing the passed eight months or so.

And I like hitting my solar plexus when I think to do so...

No_Know

Blog Entries
    I walked up the steps tonight too.

Da Mo (No_Know)

Blog Entries
    I did Squirrel for about four years before I joined a Kung-Fu School. I was aware of Hands-Over four years before I did Squirrel (by name). And I did Hung Family Tiger Crane, Shaolin Five animal and Hung Keun five pattern type stuff befor I joined the Kung Fu School. I also did A White ZCrane Plumb blossom form A leung Ting book on Southern Drunken Boxing and a Pa Kua book withSingle double,palm changes-Snake/Crane (name not matter-the technique is the point, get the point) Dragon~, Monky (carrying water), Hawk, Bear possibly Pheonix.

Da Mo
    No_Know

Blog Entries
    Squirrel's Rain punches is nice Squirrel's Rain Punches

The clip shows long strikes. Here, I am saying strikes that take a length to deliver thought the range is short. They seem to be upward raking slight anle to angled uppercuts. But what I practiced today and yesterday for the passed few weeks (a day or so) is more the short punches later in the clip.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu Squirrel's Rain Punches cycles bothe forwards downwards and forwards upwards. It feels as thought the longer uppercut stiking is bakwards while the shortercycle seems a forward initial action.

I did bring the long action to the short action by closing the distance between the forearms thinking the original Squirrel's Rain punchesused the forearm as a shielding after the initial strike reaches its target zone and nearly until the otherside punch comes-up.

Elbows in front of body...forward of body--the midline of the shoulders and punching within the breathing. Feet flattened/secured wholy to the ground. Punhing only so fast as I remain hips still--reduced rotation at the waist.

No_Know

This with Squirrel's Perpetual backfists are some of my choice core do-when-one-can- nearly-every-day-techniques.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 05-11-2010 at 04:08 AM. Reason: h ,