Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Within the passed three days I noticed that I was walking on a curb--that thick-ish edge to a sidewalk. I am har-pressed to walk foot in front of foot as heel to toe sort-of-walking. Wow to me. I am doing stuff and it helps where it does It might take four days to see benefit and combinations of attempts have various benefit results but horizontal wiggling/shaking/musclewashing my calves (I have no cattle) healthies my leg and has nicerness to my walking.

Slept on the landing (half)Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel's Culturing the Pearl-- sleeping with a rounded object protruding-in without penetrating through... I slept on my fists-the aggitation should activate and keep active my muscles there for development.

My spine is too bent where my lower (but not lowest) back is forward of my hips To address this distortion realizing an Old Squirrel thinking-I position the culture at my pelvis top-ish and near but below the belly button (dan tien zone)I seemed to wake with a straighter back there though tighish in the hips... a good piece or a tumbler in getting me back to Kicks above the kopf (head-not the second floor) and front splits. Or not-but I like favorable results from adjustments.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Last night I lay on my side on the step that is the second floor. Ernie Moore Jr,'s Kung-Fu attempt did similar things but it was for development I had thought that a line within the body of straightened points or points marking straightened-- taught lines heek knee, hip, side of ribs, armpit (elbow extended) or shoulder (elbow at ribs , hand near hips and waist), elbow with fingers at ribs--forearm under shoulder.

Last night I went my hip to the step then my hip to the floor with my thigh on the step and legs above gravity ( soda-speak-shake-a-can)...

I put my thighbetter in my hip as my feeling there is smoother. I have greater flexibility --I can take larger steps and only now still be within Comfort. That's movement at the hip. Stress front and back and side of the thighs and foreleg still have to be individually addressed--strength, support, functionality.

I just walked outside...improvement forward and on the steps...but I learned to walk from my knees meaning from my knees to my hips stays vertical-weight shift and using my feet to shift elevation and use that slight distancing. I should keep my feet within the limits of my waist, whatever whatever I studied movement and came-up with different ways of locomoting.

I made ways and exercises more than a decade ago that are comming useful.

When I first was doing Squirrel I had a thing that there is a least common denominator--one can meet the requirements of a practice and whether one kicks at shoulder hight or ankle height that one could be doing the technique no matter how extreme. Even juming can happen with the up at the feet and stabalization conceptualization.

This was to be applicable to differences in flexibility and Ability...meet the definition at a low level of comparitive performance but contine within Comfort and performance level might increase. My Think-ish.

Now I can do all the able bodied things with a less able body on my way to becomming a greatly abled body--this is Squirrel nature It is what is there with Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel.

Da Mo No_Know

Note:basic use of things does not go to health and my hips without support of the muscles around or enough support and this Good will likely fade. Dilligence and timing could be helpful with the appropriate practices.

No_Know

254lbs last night
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-17-2010 at 05:13 AM. Reason: more stuff
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    I walked a curb today. It hurt. But I could do it. It didn't hurt all over. But for how well it happened--greater flexibility.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    245 lbs night.

Saw Asheville martial Arts Youtube selection. and their linked kicks and a Baji match. I'm thinking Iron Broom.

I had a sweep in something I did sometime.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    My arm was injured in how I was moving hard cieling tiles.this was weeks ago perhaps. I realized the growing badness as I was carryining and let go. I realized the feeling was tightness. But strain comes easy and breakage follows close.

I can do more with it though it is still mending and I should mind that.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Having someone interested in what I valued seems like something. I have a person who would like to study Sqirrel in depth. Squirrel to person because person was there at the beginning...before now I might usually say Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu attempt, Squirrel.

I make note of the things that interest person. I make exercises/techniques-ish based on themes or concepts.

No_Know

Squirrel style is a good defense against snake style (vid)

Wasn't snake style developed by watching a snake fight a crane?

And wasn't preying mantis style developed by watching a mantis fight a bird?

Squirrel style vs. Snake style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdH6kvs3UTE
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Awesome fight, would'nt have believed just hearing about it.

And wasn't preying mantis style developed by watching a mantis fight a bird?
    It was wong Long who invented Praying Mantis Boxing, after watching a mantis fight a cicada.
    though there has been documentation that a mantis will attack small birds.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    It was wong Long who invented Praying Mantis Boxing, after watching a mantis fight a cicada.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDxwN3HEU5o
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    documentation? heck man, there are pictures!

Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries

Recent Thursday 30 December 2010

Still Breathing. Yes Nifty. Watching Squirrels in action or rest is a keen thing.

Improvements are temporary mostly. I think things might be getting in tune but I should return to Squirrel-ish and make the conceptualizations more minute. I came-up with subatomic level alterations for some good reason likely.

I'll need to find a dollar to get out of the parking lot, but getting a mention here and there might be worthwhile.

Please do post sincerely of Squirrel things here.

Da Mo (No_Know)

muscles are like forging Japanese ancit method swords. Small corrections. Gliding steps within the hips perimeter or some such perhaps.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    237 lbs.

The legs...massage rub the achilles tendon. Massage the calves-back and inside at least, and the outter shin bone. Rub along the sides of the shin. Some where in the thighs can strengthen and somewhere to weaken. The tendon is important.
    Scouring the bone of the pelvis seems something (watch it! the way some people think).

Identify key areas. Willfully work with them. Work on a micri-atom-subatomic level of comprehension to less-tensen.

No_Know

I had gotten a dish washer job. Squirrel has a bassis in Dish washing--When washing dishes I realized that as my washing hand went around the plate my hips rotated or shook. I thought that it should be other and moved my wash hand no faster than I could keep my hips still.

Such action activates the abdominal. And a notion to move only that part with the rest still came-in-to-being.

Games played on the Internet were also of use, in that they sometimes requirechoosingfrom a row. Such as Battleon (dot com) adventure Quest when you are level ten or greater and you can go to the floating place, upper right-hand corner of the first page after loging in and not visiting with the femme with the Axe type thing. Go to the far wall and arrow-up after helping the purple/lavendar haired femme collect her doves.

Waves of insects can come down here. To get enough in the allotted time takes good processor speed of the person and the computer in use..a mouse, electricity, a monitor helps, a place to be playing ...blah blah blah.

And separating multiple card decks into their orginal deck by the backs of the cards all came-into play.

Squirrel's do not attack as it allows one to be more vulnerable is applicable to speaking also.

I find advice as critique or hitting can be used to hit me if my words were true.

Not somuch a double edged sword as a sword which's handle is also a naked blade. Swing to hurt can get you hurt perhaps, careful or other.

Da Mo
    No_Know

Blog Entries

Update Friday 18 February 2011 A of No_Know-ish

226 lbs this morning.

Part of my legwas really significant for three days. I got to control my laying on it tonight. It seems as though it might be better today.

My Squirrel about not hitting, I have come to see was mirrored by being tolerant towards others approaches. But perhaps more accurately, critiquing--the opinions I have about others and situations and such.

I color what I would comment by the things that burned me. If I had a situation about packing sandwiches where someone whose opinions to me were significant enough I would in a manner of speaking take that to Heart. things taken to Heart weight heavier on one than some other things. But years months, minutes later I see someone packing sandwichbags, then I would possiblly seem to have the critique/ voiced (even if only mentally) opinion of that packing mirroring the critique levied against me.

The wrong I'm told I do I seem to tell others they do...I might scoff at how things are done by another if I had an experience with that and was significantlyinformed about it such that I rethank my approach to it.

In Squirrel, Ernie Moore Jr. says-ish to not hit as it leaves one more vulnerable. The critiques one levies can now be levied against the one initially voicing the critique.

I have found that corrections I might think of others; said to me are also valid.

Note:It is bad-ish to tell others what to do--telling others they should not tell other what to do is in itself telling them what to do and by your own think bad.By hitting-ish you are doing the bad thing you speak of that should not be done.

It wasd interesting.

Oh! and candle Practice for qi development...seeing the cheating of swipinmg at the flame and saying they put out the flame so they showed chi while I benefit from candle practice in the stance I take, the restraint at slowing-stopping my strike...there might be qi there but mostly qi with candles is demonstrated by flickering flame merely by piont. in a non-air-flowy environment or be assessing the amount of flicker with the timing of the poining or some such.

A walker device-handles -opens has wheels and two sleds for the rear legs was donated last Tuesday I have been using the walker for support to rest my legs as I use them,; for leverage to go up stairs and curbs, and to move from place to place more quickly.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-18-2011 at 04:29 AM. Reason: runon words Awalker

Blog Entries
    I had just read an article on the ways chi flows --to and fro in the arms and in the legs... I made an exercise based on my comprehension of what I had read--Squirrel's Meridian Chi Kung. With rounding arms; bending, with locked positions; and gentle stomping actions, repeating it I notice improved flexibility. It felt nice. -Ernie Moore Jr.

I was going to put this at the site chistories. I decided that I like my little stories and do not would like them used for sells backing products I might not prefer.

223lbs. is my lowest recent weight 226 lbs. was about where I am.

A little more than a week ago my right leg got really hurty--the outside.

My impression is that I am resring on my side thigh muscles--and perhaps essentiallywrench/pry the muscle from my bone. Ihave taken to setting my thigh muscles under the bone or place or replaceabout the bonewhen I sit
    Also, I have grabbed the underside of my thigh to place the musclesnearer the bone-I can flex and conract my knee to work my leg and exercise my thgh muscles.

No_Know