Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    It still hurts when I go to stand.Pressing the rear thigh muscles tothe bone seems to help. But without being able to hold it in place it is only a moment of not- so-bad.

No_Know

I have some more Squirrelcentric videoclips at youtube, under the name TwooHarmony. Some will likely be the same as at myspace dot com slash effersynergy.

No_Know

Within about four nights ago having the dog go in a circle I felt-ish that I couldn't walk back. I went facedown, I got on the toetips of my shoes and steped with my forearms until I got to the vehicle. I actualy felt bettr and more able to walk after the Squirrel's Leopard wih Broken Foreleg Gets Healed type of move.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-02-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: words+
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    One important thing about the pain in my leg besides that I am not reassigning it a value other than pain would be that I do not know how repair would feel. My leg could be improving and in that stage of excruciating pain before it feels much better and works better.

In Squirrel there is a health understanding that a cramp is a way a muscle has to improve flexibility. It squeezes to the next elevation of being-level of being or some such. With my legs I am not sure if it is better to pull or push. One of those can make things worse. And neither might be enough to have improvement as to the non-straight aspect of the thigh bone in the hip.

No_Know

Breathings and doing other than defining it as pain are my allies perhaps.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-03-2011 at 11:56 AM. Reason: last line
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel's Spider-Webbings

I was told that me Squirrel's Head T.I.E.E moves look silly. Silly until someone they know needs surgery on their face to keep their eye from falling back into their head or the such. Then the moves make sense or at least aren't so silly seeming.

It was a technique I came-up with least common denominatoring defense for the person getting the hit-at, in a domestic violence situation.

I took into consideration the hole when switching guard, likely target area for the situation, that the person executing it might be weaker than the momentary assailant...the approach of the attacking fist-arm, the angle needed to reachthe target given thebreadth of the shoulders of the attackerand elbow positioning for the strike, that the attacker might make more than one in a series of the attack or the such blah blah blah.

Factors Not take-in-to consideration:

*The person doesn't want to try to get how to do the technique
    Note: It's one teacnique--two positions and a transition.

* The person isn't coordinated enough to transition (evenly)
    Note: stopping mid transition from the first position gives a practical and useful guard if held.

That's about that.

The technique --a Squirrel Delta series technique got one extended guard for each side or each of the original positions. This was designed this way because mirroring takes coordination and some people might not be able to do on the left as well as what they do on the right...

I eventually ( (a)year(s) later) came-up-with a pose that incorporated the afore-mentioned considerations. The pose might be called Squirrel's Spider webbinngs.

Blog Entries

Improvement of Strenth Throuh the Pain

229lbs.

Yesterday I used my right leg to step up on to the curb. I succeeded in that it was stronger.

My legs have been hurting much much more recently, but that could be part of the recouperating, revitalizing, re-forming...

I would like my body to produce something for the articulations. There was talk of gluclosamines or something. But even if I did succumb to the temptation to go somewhat conventional I think I would ned to condition to perhaps strengthen and make more useable my thigh~.

I hope that I do it all~ from me. If the herb/medicine didn't exsist, then I might be worse off. One point in Squirrel might be to be Self-reliant and get as much from You that you are able.-perhaps some-such.

Aggitating the muscles for fitness of the muscle and reorieting both muscles and bones

In squirrel there's a pinching. I'm noticing nerve paths --pinch in a place but affect a different place under or within te flesh-ish. Removing several areas of dead white blood cells through the pressure-adjust of appropriate pinching seemed to release some things and increased flexibility in parts of my leg.

Important areas backs and insides of thighs especially near the pelvic bones could be something one might think.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel's Mantra +Practice

Every few weeks since about eight weeks ago perhaps I have been doing som Lying Tiger in the evening.

That and rereading my own posts and even other posts, Kung-Fu I do some of a technique when I think to.

Tonight I Did original Squirrel of Thousand Steps Technique. I did Heel to Toe (I got as close as I could to that and It's closer than I have been able for perhaps a few years. Also, Step on the Mountain. Earlier in the kitchen I did a bit of Squirrel's Yin-Yang Feet, which did seem to benefit me months ago when I would.

When I was first designing Squirrel I had words to be said. I had a stance to start in. I had the first form that could be done...And the conceptualization that realistically if it happens that an attack occures I do not get to speak trhe four words of Squirrel. There is no stance from which to gather mySelf. And what perhaps moreso is is Whatever whenever. I was to do other than practice because I was supposed to. It's good for me. When I feel to take better care of me I might practice. When the mood strikes I Will practice something applicable and I Will that I not be bound to ceremony to Try to develop nor to Routine for Learning.

My sad sorry state of lack of Squirrel is Required in Squirrel. That I not go beyond Comfort. And do other than be regimented. However, deliberately lacking conformity, is a regimented action. Most Squirrel is Be.

Bu shi. Bu li. Jin shi bi.

No am. No Strength. (I used to say it as the Moment is unique. [It's actually more at a redundancy: Now is inevitably...I now take it as there will be a moment]
    With that I came-up with that in Squirrel. Not to think too much of one's self. There are better, more Knowoing, better understanding. And mistakes made by others might be mistakes I make. I would not want to be yelled at or scoffed when I accidentally erred or didn't understand better. I should not belittle others for cases of which in which I might find myself.

Note:Song Shu-the description for shu is matched for Tyranasaurus Rex as much so as rat--pictograph of creature with prominant tail and teethy head-Zhongwen dot com EndNote

No Strength. This is demonstrated by overcomming the friction of an object on a table by making physical contact, then at some point move your hand while not deliberately Pushing the object. Achieving with the least effort.

There will be a moment...Do other than invest every effort on the current moment...perhaps. Or perhaps there Will be an moment or there Will Be , a Moment...as long as one is aware..perhaps if I keep my wits about me Opportunity will make a presentation...Stuff like that...perhaps some might say.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-19-2011 at 06:11 PM. Reason: feelk feel. original interpretation for jin shi bi. blah blah...

Blog Entries

Walked-up Stairs:Improvement-Though Fleeting

Perhaps Monday two days ago I walked-up the curb and ten (10) stairs without using the railing. There was functional strength. Currently it's hurting sitting. But then I only today realized I might need to pull more of the rear thigh muscle group than I was. I might need to place the muscle closervto the bone to ste-up attachments for being able to function better.

No_Know

well hello.

Blog Entries
    At least you're still alive.

But if one thinks of the Saw series it might be other than pleasant.

Seeing the name Raipizo, brings up to me loosing sight of things important...keeping in contact

Controling one's life in a~ society is like controling a physical altercation--keep-in-touch.

Hi there Raipizo.

No_Know

I stepped-up steps yesterday with my right leg comparatively well...I could position it so that it worked...

I might be getting my leg stronger but they hurt worse. I used to think that the worse things got in a particular direction the mlre correct my course.

For this now I am to pull my muscles and flesh from under me when I go to sit--my muscle s and bone seem to have detatchment making forvweaknesses and my thigh bone seems to becomming out from within the muscles--pushing the thigh in reduces pain later it seems...

No_Know

Long time no see, how's training? So what i got from this thread is you hurt your back, not exactly sure i didn't read that much cause it's 1:40 in the morning and getting ready for bed. Oh, finally am getting into kung fu after all of these years.

You really should see a doctor about it.

And if anything, losing weight would even help the condition because of less pressure on your legs. Like i said, go see a doctor about it but don't give up, keep moving, keep exercising. You don't want the muscles to atrophy anymore than they have to. Keep me updated pal.

Oh, and also a chiropractor, your spine being out of line can effect so much of your body, i'm not quite grasping what your health problem is.

Blog Entries

Update to One Called Raipizo

My thighs are not in my hips good. I've made adjustments to my back and got temporary partial relief.

Steping up on a curb can be a big effort and I can't go up stairs without the railing or wall on which to lean.

I would like to continue to fix me by my comprehensions. The efficiency and cost involved with doctors and the testing before understanding wgat's going on...money I do not have, time I cannot reasonablly spare...

When I cannot mannage-ish perhaps doctors. More effort to making sense of me.

Until whatever I am learning about nerves, muscles, articulations, Strength, pains, Weaknesses...breathings.

No_Know

Good about the Kung-Fu.

well i hope it heals up.

Blog Entries
    A few minutes ago I got to do Hands-Over. This person noticed a difference with her knees. She mentioned feeling heat and wondered to me how could she feel heat from my hands and they are over her (not touching).

I said to her after she mentioned about how her legs were.

No_Know

228lbs. a few days ago, but 231lbs a day or so before that.

No_Know

I'm using jostling to exercise my legs--thighs. This should contribute to improving strength, health, fitness.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-29-2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: a space