Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    236 lbs yesternight

Earlier yesterday my left ankle started hurting.

I'll presume walking straighter while using a waker was a fight for alignment.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    239 lbs. (2 or 3 nights ago) [it's late morning]

There's my belly and manbreasts. There's I used to have mobility to exercise. There's theorizing and being scared my thoughts won't pan-out off of paper.

There's anitcipating big hurt if I mis calculate a move or step. There's getting to chores that I need a new schedule for--I evaluated a task by the aspects to get a framework of how long it would take. Any one thing needs redoing it's immense.

Reduced mobility by hampered flexibility and an interest to get things done but not starting because I think I'll lose steam duringand learned enought to get that pushing for the one thing is being broken for anything else.

In Squirrel I addressed some of these things decades ago...Scared? Face it. Running from things makes your position weak. [Note: when a thing is relentless and a concept, deluding/delusioning/misbelieving/running away by your mind get you still hit but less willful--victim.

Understand Which Hurt--there's a kind that warns-Danger. Respecting it is not necessarily stopping as much as delegating effort. Change my output so as to continue but not trippining the tripwire my pain recognition warned.

More on this -ish. Facing Life right Now there's chores that prioritize noting here.

Distraction is a thing.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    ???.?

One thing might be to choose a few techniques I would often perform/practice.

Repeat Multi-level Backfist
    Sliding Hands Along Forearms
    Squirrel's 34

I would post these in a link to a video within a day's length.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    239 lbs. last night

The 3 Squirrel techniques plus one

No_Know

Blog Entries
    Squirrel Exercisings

I'll break into individual clips and overlay sound and text when I have a software that won't watermark/logo on the made video; type of thing.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    237 lbs. last night

Having tightness issues after making that last post video clip; I think. However I am Kind-of when I think about it doing the three techniques.

It feels right to add the mistake from the video clip making Squirrel's 34 Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel's Thirty-five.

No_Know

In the video I include shaking or jiggling my flesh. My concept is that A muscles health is aided by it's activity/movement, yet movement that is not working use.

There's a thought that Squirrel can prompt a metabolism shift in a favorable way...

No_Know

Blog Entries
    237 lbs. earlier today

Still am to do the three. I can see doing the solar plexus hitting too.

I'm over the tightness from the video.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Update Reveal Talking Wednesday24July2013No_Know

237 lbs. two nights ago...241 lbs. the night before that.

Some of the keys do not register when stuck on tis keyboard.

It has been days since I did all three Squirrel techniques I chose. I hurt. I have concern about going out to move and do tasks. I would like to be Still and hurt and understand the hurt. And be appropriate to that understanding.

Just listening to a PBS about The Buddha. My Kung Fu from books started Shao-Lin and five animals then tiger-crane ... The Kung-Fu Talkies-I grew-up before I was ten years old to Buddhist concepts--Do not Kill. All Life is precious.

Respect Life, do not eat meat. But plants live. So to eat or not eat perhaps. should live until I die. I should et bugs attack me and cause no harm. I die.

Others do not have my Respect. Micro organism die within me. All lives then dies. But the rest continues and does not learn my understanding. The more a species easily has, the easier it is expected to loose many. I can kill if there are many and they are small. Ants yes. Moths no. Spiders are helpful until they are abundant then they might predator me. When barefoot and stepping out of the way of an inch big spider(including the legs bent) and it changed direction full tilt at my foot...Spiders can now be killed...Good-bye Ideal Buddhist ways practices.

Someone hoped my operation goes well and sorry for me for my situation Here's what I wrote:[correcting for missed typed letters]

First an apology for not keeping better in touch with you. Thank you for making a effort to allow me to do that. In Squirrel there is no apologizing. No giving excuses. I originally developed four understandings called Four Words of Squirrel, from the concept Of the Seven last words of Christ on the cross story. Eventually realizing that the word, "words" meant sayings instead of words. But to say this before every practice would make it regimented. However in Squirrel I am to be free of predictableness--I must be able to move when I No_Know I should move. Any move possible at any moment--It was not work or training therefore no ceremony. Respect-All-That-Is. Appreciate this Moment--Love.

I sleep on the floor or stairs or the stuff in my PWIMSIK (Place Where My Stuff Is Kept) or on the stairs and the floor or the landing and the floor. I have no bed for more than a decade. With the operation I cannot continue this with permission of the Doctor. I can squat position but still weak legs to move and use acute angles at my knees. I hesitate when things are not clear and do not go forward without having seen it through from beyond it being finished. My inability to drive, inability to bend-my understanding at a lack of functionality.

Pain--I breathe and anticipate...and Hurt. Avoiding pain or more at anticipated pain and hurt might be worse than smartly suffering-I've come to such a thought. After the operation if it slips in my hip I have to wait in incorrectable pain until I can get to a doctor and cannot easily travel by car because of the seat's angle and bumping of travel.

I study me in This Now. I appreciate the Moment. No_Know

Must bring health to the muscle. Loosen ligaments/tendons. Keep the bones strong but micro flexible (I have micro fusion in my hip-saving me; supporting me against pure one on bone on both my hips. But I have No support from those around me who pat answer Doctor and surgery. I think these people would not back their decision when the repercussions of their or consequences of these decisions come about as people can say you're on your own wen what the more they hadn't thought about happens.

I was once called Da Mo. Yeas passed and I came to be called Just Ernie. I took it in a hard way. We blindly follow a thing when there is Happiness with it. More than three decades ago I started Squirrel deliberately. Part of that came how to be. I should accept that others might move-on without me when I have been useful enough for them on their path of Want or direction. I should study Pain--once it happens- it happened--I may go from that it is gone. Evaluate by the moment for such a thing...I would lie toile-down before I am too tired to stay awake. Practice Breathing...Be.

No Am. No Strength. The Moment is Unique--Bu Shi. Bu Li. Chin Shi Bi...Something like that. Whichever whatever; whatever whatever. Very Good.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    236 lbs. last night

Went to a Master accupuncturist, as per exploring options and not stubborn that I can get better on my own if at all.. About nine needles were counted. Affected but nut per se better.

Scary thing realized was for similar reasons not to surgery just yet not to accupuncture--affect me in ways out of my correction.

Have to Squirrel to recover. Motivation?

I would like to continue learning the meridians.

Realized accupuncture can reach depths to affect nerves.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    231 lbs last night

Started putting shingles on a roof yesterday

Recently shook a tree branch and got a mouth covering mantis.

No_Know mimicking a praying mantis.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    236 lbs.

I've refined doing roofing. I hesitate in dedicating moments consistantly to helping myself. Doing a technique in a real life application I avoid because of something to do with how other techniques might be viewed if that application attempt fails.

I seem to seek or be interested in approval from others. Part of Squirrel is seeing that resource of the support of others is not always there if ever. Be correct. Apply appropriately. Breathe. Have Fun-ish.[note some have a messed-up version of what fun is. Have Fun-with considerations or some such.]

No_Know

Blog Entries
    237 lbs. (for the passed two nights)a particular use

Shingled yesterday. Working on a Squirrel's Roofer form or techniques. Squirrel's Rooftop Kung-Fu.

Actually, Early Squirrel had a technique called Squirrel's ****roach. Several techniques I think are beneficial to do, for these I also do not see a use besides development. However, being on the roof uses Squirrel's ****roach movement. Having actually practiced in that position moving around might have aided me to be able to do locomoting more safely with or without bilateral severe hip arthritis.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Comprehending How It Works

241 lbs. (this morning)

Two days ago I walked to the mail boxes from the car near there. And walked mostly back. Needing the crutch and car hood to go from the side walk to street level.

I can move my legs but to use them is to force it, or Will it, And then I manage the failure that happens when my legs lose tolerance. near surface nerve aggitatin makes areas feel nicer but soon after that zone is drained and big failure temporarily. Similar from some massages of the thigh-knee-calf.

I should look at composite massage--toes foot, heel, ankle, Achiles tendon calf(back and sides) and abdominal massage at the middle ribs. These loosen a good bit of the rope tat makes walking uncomfortable and parts of my leg's failures. The backs of the legs to be incorporated after more self study with it.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel Exercise

Here's a link to a clip showing one of eleven Squirrel Exercies.

Squirrel's Centripital-Centrifugal Magnets Grand

No_Know