Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Metabolism Shift-Up

237 tonight

I have hunger. The Squirrel way to address Hunger is Kung-Fu practice. But I mention this because hunger hurts, but is to be tolerated as is is part of a metabolism shift-up. For me this metabolism pain would happen to transition me to greater fitness--body efficiency.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    233 lbs (today and yesterday)

I was recently at 230 for around two days. It was something to see 229.5 while the scale was settling the reading.

The front of my thigh is rotated clockwise. With that, I should be mindful of the pressure direction.

I'm still flabby outside but housework is an opportunity to access live use/resistance.

My knuckles are ashy. I walk-ish on my fists to go upstairs.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    232 lbs (last night)

Got to be 228 lbs two days ago.

Yesternight found a mantis and a katydid near-by. I'm seeing katydid more (twice) and thinking it's a totem animal.

This Summer there were spiders. Then the manti last week or so and now katydids. By the by, moths after the spiders.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    238 lbs. (two nights ago)

I fell asleep with my right leg scrunched. There was greater comfort. The compression--my muscles got them close enough to come within initial standard operating parameters.

Squirrel concept: failure can occur when body features extend/flex/stretch outside of designed functioning lines. Getting the stuff back within the lines long enough or them to constrict it back for enough within the lines so that when they expand they do not pass function parameter lines.

Ernie Moore Jr...oops

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel's Spider Technique Video Clip

Undetermined lbs.

Practicing using a camera and subjects that are spiders it kindled the Spider aspects of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel.

Registered in a month-long art show (weekends) for the month of October. Needing product to display I'll be showing spiders. I found a video clip with Squirrel's Spider.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel's Spider

No_Know

Blog Entries
    237lbs (two days ago)

My body seems worn. I use my body but no reset. I might interpret that the muscles push out against the flesh, but before the flesh reforms to standard non-demand parameters (at least completely they are pushed out of standard again.

Muscle health should be coupled by flesh health. Skin health supports flesh containment. Muscles move the flesh and bone. Breath meters the impulses. Will guides the impluses. Will requires Awareness. Understanding partitions the Will. Analysis temporarily slows Comprehension. Realization awakens~ Excellence.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    244 lbs (two days ago)

I was getting-up out of a chair. I let go on the left. the chair base shot left. I dropped and landed on my hip and right arm hand.

It felt worse later and I'm looking at understanding it.

No_Know

Blog Entries

This Me ans Thoughts Sunday 15 December 2013 A

255 lbs. (two nights ago.~)

I go even when I should rest. No recouperation places, or I do something else where I could choose recouperation...I would rather do an enjoyable thing than focus or devotion to massage that fails minutes later...I can't see how it turns out. It's unpreferred stuff to feel-I do other.

I went back to nerve addressing to counter my weak legs--pinching near the surface can give a sensation of relief temporarily. But there can be a crash of greater discomfort after...

I'm basically figuring what things relieve my weakness or or and discomfort. I've seen moments under thirty seconds worth, though that I have neart complete relief in many areas. I No_Know if it can be extended. But If I was unrecoverable I should have no glimpses of relief.
    Massage is Squirrel's Polishing the Bone or Squirrel's Muscle Washing. I think juice gets between the skin and muscle and helps give discomfort. Sites are scabs and dead white blood cell gatherings. The juice should be gathered and leaked out-milked out through these.

Squirrel has eating concepts--eat whatever. But I must not be ready in another area or I wouldn't be putting in more than I can get out. I would look to dedicate to some investigation--Perpetual movement, doing two-hundreds, Polishing the Bone, Washing Muscles (not sea food), doing three favorites, Hands-Over...sort of things.

Also felt my heart go bad. I control it through pressings or pressings-breathing-movings. But I won't know when I can be overwhelmed, just giving notice--things are better pointed-out while one is still alive. If I feel a fluxuation at or about my heart I shift to address that. Also pressure build-up in the neck (side-back). Nearly twenty years easy I decided take deliberate action to address these and went to figuring-out Trial and error like by my comprehension feel and study what might work.

It's inappropriate to say I'll try to do better or that I'll get better or do more or how things will work-out. That's Future stuff. The only Known future is visible from the passed. From here I can post again with facts and we can track the directions of related facts-ish in an order of what-happened earlier, what-happened later.

I would like to be Squirrel in my speech, yet would like you to understand my wording...

No_Know

Uncompressing the spine parts might be a thing too.-No_Know

Does this qualify as squirrel Kung-Fu?

Name:  Wife Stabs Husband with Squirrel.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  26.3 KB

Blog Entries

Still Alive; Go from Here

257 lbs. (over a week ago)

As far as qualifying as Squirrel Kung-Fu I might go with Kung-Fu with squirrel.

I should take steps and have my crutch off of the ground--to try my legs. I have done this about four times and it rips at me. However that can be good for me. Bending my knee bigger and stepping should make my leg strings more stretched. When the heal some the are longer and I should have more comfort more often. My back thigh is still usually weak to failing. It's severe arthritis. I'll always be with that condition. But it's a Squirrel thing to understand the malady and work with it in the directions more favorable. I'm told I have autofusion in the hip. Sharks and the nose have cartilage (a soft bone). If My body can grow bone even bone spurs, I should guide me to perhaps branching that to a softer bone perhaps providing more flexibility. There's still following the muscles and less-tensing them for relief...

Im' getting back to giggling the flab and scouring the bone. I've got a lot of un used un move flesk and if I move it regularlymy body will get more fit.

I'd like to get back to that thing where I simultaneously punch out and strike myself--A Squirrel concept for getting used to more-so getting hit while attacking.

No_Know

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    I'd like to get back to that thing where I simultaneously punch out and strike myself--A Squirrel concept for getting used to more-so getting hit while attacking.

No_Know
    This is done all the time in tongbei quan basics. If you haven't already seen these exercises, I'm sure you can find them on youtube. I like this idea...important to think about how the returning (self-striking) hand's movement would be applied in combat, IMO.

Blog Entries

Video Clip:Squirrel's Strike-Struck

I'm always interested to see what I do being done by others. I think I get a sense that I did something right.-ish. I looked for a clip on tongbei basics before posting this. I realized in doing basics in a School I could include conditioning to striking/blocking. In Squirrel conditioning is slow going, as the concept in strength gain--a sheet of paper on a sheet of paper, until a ream of paper.

I came-up with five forearms, but hitting hard could hurt and stop me from continuing. Squirrel-gentle power-near no effort.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel: Strike-Struck and Squirrel's Thirteen Deflections
    No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-27-2014 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Lost the link-titled wrong part.

Good to see you are still alive friendo. I hope life is treating you well. It's been a long time since doing random headflips in a parking lot in Houston, TX.

Blog Entries

No_Know Remembers Good Times-"Dy-No-Mite"--Comments to a Buddy

Yes, long time. Happy and still breathing--I see Life as Good to me. I've gone from singing/lipsyncing Jessica to working on signing Miley. Thanks for dropping by. Being remembered is sweet. Having good people like you the School and Sifu+...That's Living!

No_Know

Blog Entries

Clip of Squirrel's First Form (Explanation-Demonstration)

259 lbs (two nights ago)

Squirrel's First Form (portion) demo+explaination [click on the brown words to see the pieces of form].

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-07-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: directing to click where the words are to go to the video clip.