Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    262 (last night)

Don't get to move my leg this fully anymore

Click the words above, as they link to a video clip.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-07-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: above as they
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Squirrel Mentions and an Exercise of Coordination

There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Eating and I Don't Give-Up

271 lbs (a few nights ago)

I see it happening. I'm not stopping it. I eat when I'm full. I'm to get to 180 lbs. or fairly close. I supposedly understand ways to. I have distractions and avoid the suffering of the addictions or comforts of flavors or the action of eating.Hopefully I'll keep track here and a video is needed as ugly as I might be. There's a point in Squirrel of absolute truth.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Exercises for Hips Arthritic Cripples via Squirrel Conceptualization

270 lbs (two nights ago)

Being unable to do the footwork fully that it looks like form in Squirrel I go to what I can do from This Here.

Exercises a crippled hipp s person might can do
    I No_Know

[homage to Maisie Williams--Shell-if-I-know]

I purchase less though steadily beverage Mellow-Yellow or Mountain Dew~. And I recall the Squirrel concept of swallowing food less chewed for a longer digestion and quicker feels full.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    270 lbs (~4 days ago)
    Perhaps twice I did the swallow without chewing thoroughly thing. For a day or two I got inspired and practiced techniques from the school I've attended.

I'm shifting concentration from a thigh to my right hip on the side back (at least at night). Pressure makes stuff work better. I'd like to put a strap around my legs above the ankles to support the Achilles tendon.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Along the Path Tuesday 20 May 2014 A Exercises and old Concepts Squirrel

271 lbs. (last night)

Passed two nights I did elbow contractions-expansions lifting the torso. Basically exercises from the floor. I realizeda body can rock on the curve of a hip. Squirrel outlined rules for laying down, as it is a stand-up design there's initially no prone or horizontal things aside from drills or falling [falling was a Big Squirrel thing--one would stand and unexpectedly fall down stretched-out. The point was developing Will to move in an unwanted way without being aware or without much pre-awareness]. After some years I finally designed excuses to lay down...

A few days ago I got to a point where I would beverage and have an urge to urinate by about twenty minutes later. Two things about this: 1) the urine was clear in the stream though slight yellow in the urinal. 2)I took this to indicate I had a fairly clear system.
    No_Know how it applies, though it seems significant.

I avoided a big flavorsatisfaction for a week + now. Meaning I didn't buy bulk chicken for which I really had a taste. Part of my thinking is what mass I put in sits in me and ish, adds to the weight. Thing is, Squirrel doesn't worry about weight. It goes with function. As I fail in ability I improve to get function-as a by-product I would likely have a better weight the more fit or healthy I got, but not focused with thinking weight. I can exchange muscle mass for fat in theory and could have a heavy weight but low fat, fit fast dexterous....not about weight in Squirrel. But for record or notetaking I'm including weight as an indicator of something.

Three days ago I did Sleeping Tiger (rounded push-up) while Dragon wags its Tail (snaking motion from head to coccyx). I felt really good in my uppers after that. It was brief but I felt very nice.

My legs over five days finally got better (more comfortable) yesterday. I seem to need five days to normalize after being active--using my legs really puts a hurting on me. Standing for extended periods (two minutes, grocery shopping, walking half a town block...). I've got would like to isolate techniques that restore strength,give comfort or increases functionality.

The testing turn-over for determining what works and how things work and how well things work...Physical manipulation wears off and rubberbands so I'd like other than that by hand. I'm grasping I can take more moments at night to do the repetitive action thing-Squirrel's perpetual Motion Concept. Or the contract relax (physical maneuver). Or the Washing Muscles Polishing the bone sorts of things[kneading the muscles against each other-washing them. Pressing the flesh into the muscle or sandwiching the muscle into the bone and scouring or polishing the bone. Initially, when I heard about bone spurs I thought rubbing the bone ends through-ish the skin could wear-down build-up or hinder unwanted growth there on the bone.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrling in the Face of Fear

275 lbs. (day's ago,2 to 3)

Mechanically speaking there's, amount in, amount out--I would hypothetically have to excrete the volume I eat to maintain a weight that way. When I do not excrete what I eat it might settle (in me). With that thinking a first thought is for me to eat less. Given that my eating tends to be taste driven I'll go with no. Usability or nutritional value helping my metabolism I can tailor What I eat at least some to keep-up health. Healthier stuff could fill me from eating junkier stuff, yet my eating pace might affect digestion. Pace my eating to leave room for the juices to get at the greatest surface area would be good but I'll onle do pacing small.

It was scary to see bigger numbers. In Squirrel-have Fear but do not be afraid--instead of dwelling on the Fear, understand that there is a situation and alleviate it...Used to be I'd Squirrel more or harder almost fighting the unhealthiness. More at staving-ogg the illness or Death.

Water to clear systems. Massages,pressings, rubings to dislodge gunk. Milking the intestines to get stuff closer to the out port. Agitating the stomach to be more wild /fierce in digesting.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Lowered Weight 267 lbs.

267 lbs. (last night)

When I got to 271 (5 days ago) I didn't want to weigh-in again thinking I just ate an hour ago [this is after ten p.m.] but it was 269 lbs. Then last night.I had been jiggling the man-breasts and belly. But also doing more chores. That plus activities. My hips feel worse. Earlier in Squirrel was a concept of, I do not like this. I would like it to be different. Yet, I'm here. What are the factors? What can I affect. Usually I ,might change my pace, and adjust my breathing.

This morning I found a bump on the inside back of my left thigh--one that might have juice in it. It was painful in that sensitive area. Yet my thigh felt more comfortable.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 06-09-2014 at 11:28 AM. Reason: 2 n's

Blog Entries

Tuesday 17 June 2014 Crippled Squirrels Going-ons

270 (for 2 days two days ago)

And 268 for three days before that.
    Sleeping in postures that allow my body to be reformed is a way I'd like to go. It felt as though the meat or muscle is away from the leg-bone. Last night I pulled-up the meat of my thigh closer to the bone using a towel. I tied it off and slept a few hours that way. My thigh that was bound did have a more comfortable feel to it.

I bought bigger pants and I wonder if they are getting harder to stay-up without a fastened belt.

I also understand I can feel my stomach make an effort when I eat. I grab with my stomach and scrinch and twist, confining the stretch of my stomach and exercising for whatever reason.

Squirrel used to often use a wall for conditional striking. I would so like a wall with which I could work.

No_Know

Blog Entries

17th and 19th June 2014 My Squirrel Life-No_Know

Blog Entries

Wednesday 02 July 2014 AI will need less and eat better more often.

267 lbs a few hours ago (late night 21st)

265 lbs. earlier that evening and two out of three earlier days. I've been doing other than buying bulk Mountain Dew and having water three or four times in a week. I've kept from the chicken place, not gone out of my way for ice cream from Checkers. And avoided a six box of doughnuts twice and a dozen doughnuts at least twice in one and a half to two weeks.

This on paper of just do it crumples in weeks if not days. In Squirrel there's the concept to eat whatever thinking with practice of Squirrel my body will request healthier food as it's better for me. As I get more fit I would eat less, but better more often.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-01-2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: last words to be added to last sentence.

Blog Entries

Thankful for Monk

262 lbs. (yesterday)

I couldn't soundly say what was working, but I can say some things I like or theorize are good. Then we observe. Limiting my trials (the things I try to improve my design), is good for laboratory type testing on weight loss and what has what effect. While i might like that sort of thing, things have gotten Squirrel. Gotten Squirrel might refer to serious as to feel things done are life or death type. After making short term analysis from similar situations I would have gone-though (had). One of the important things is massaging the stomach on the right--the right of the stomach is where by design the material to be used ****her exits. I would hope this clears my third food container (there might be six:mouth, throat, stomach, large intestine, small intestine (it's not immediately nutritiously usable food at the rectum)). Then rub again or also at the Left lower Quadrant of the torso~ and the belly to agitate stuff prompting things to move along to the end of the trail. Spontaneous moving is good too. In Squirrel one would get attacked best when one is not aware of being attacked. The practice is to do a technique or a few when you do not expect to-while being mindful of socially acceptable behavior for the environment and making it either small moves or waiting for a reasonably private moment sort-of-thing.

I used what I thought was a door knob hurrying (what constitutes hurrying for me) to leave the knob on the adorned plank of wood in the closet doorway went with my griping hand to the floor. It hit first, released by me. my fists went to the floor but couldn't reach with me flat footed. My waist started to go over my chin. I did a low-bass[FR] guttural yell of "Gawwwwd" (venting at the inevitability of some unpreferred stuff and getting rid of air to squinch more abdominally prepping for more tuck [There's a thought that I was avoiding dislocation or break point stress by having my lower stuff follow my upper stuff in essence bringing them back closer together]. I couldn't push off from the floor, transpositioning my lower higher for a tight knit coordinated move. My fists as support I went on my head top. Emptying-out of breath as I forced my head back, lowering my shoulders. My back pulling my waist, my head bumping my shins disconnecting my feet from the ground...I was in a bicycle position--head and feet exchanged--my hands controlling falling from the side back. My elbows right angled as the base keeping my legs up. But momentum meant I had to work this out and stalling could only last so long. My lower body was my upper body. I took the weight off (don't know why except prepping to land) by bending my right leg at the knee. From there I used abdominals working withe my slowly extending elbows to lower my back. I targeted a wall to steal from gravity my full weight and would have my foot creep-slide along the wall something like that.

No_Know

Full title:Thankful for Monk Head Flips and Walking Hand Stands on My Fists -No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-08-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Full title:Thankful for Monk Head Flips and Walking Hand Stands on My Fists +adding hyphen

Blog Entries

Improved Ankle No_Know Strikes a Cord Fri11July2014

264 lbs (two nights ago)

My ankle with the feeling of fracture has been lost. Over the passed days it caught at least twice--Sometimes there's a twinge and a little passed that trauma releases--break or less-tensing. Mine less-tensed.

But the fall-recovery might have rearranged my leg stuffs. As always I analyzed and went to being appropriate as I comprehended.But It was uncomfortably different more so than before. I found it was a cord in front and left. I used to press these for a small piece of peace but usually couldn't keep it. This informed me something could be done. However, how to successfully manage it consistently or the such. My education came when I used more than one finger to Play the string pipa/guitar-the cord shifts. One press temporarily relieves but is gone because the cord goes. I now play with damming the path. Without reaching a range of place I stay within function And Strength. Yet this is not the whole leg, merely one relieved section and a concept. I look forward to furthering my understanding of the mechanics of me transferable to the race of Humans--improving my Kung-Fu.

Physiology aspect of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel.

Striking along these cords numbs and can provide some sensory relief using the cord.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Sun19July2014A No_Know

277 lbs (last night)

264 two days ago...INo_Know. Merely put down the numbers as seen sort of thing.

I lengthened my leg. They're almost the same length....from cat stancing to walk with it brought my right foot up away from the ground it seemed.

There's something abouot scouring the bone that should be a benefit.

I'm thankful for Bokken from a book Yagu shinkage--tsugi ashi...about moving by the feet seperate from using much leg.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Sleep to form Posture; Squirrel Becoming Earth

264 lbs. (last night)

Three four nights ago as I lay to sleep I actively went back to the Squirrel thing of using posture in sleep to design my body. My current design is out-of-sorts. The butt sticks out. This calls for a lower back focus--waist hips wedged so that I get a slow stretch or long duration compress to get me a difference that wouldn't stick as well

For my legs the discomfort and the relief is hip thigh zones. I can press some cord under the skin and relieve discomfort. Feeling comfortable in moving the leg-stepping is a give praise sort-of-Joy, though brief-it happened. The cord seems like cords. Shifting weight to the foot chain locks the mechanics that it goes to the upper thigh to the front hip and seems also to cross the waist into abdominal region. Resting on my side-the weight can hold my flesh against the ground. The flesh held, I can rotate the bone and connected or roll the bone within the flesh. Holding this reset position is where I can find improvement.

My stuff is so far gone or so woven, that extended duration holds in rest or sleep can buy-me-back some room to play. The first two nights I tried roll the bone I shifted forward to open the thigh flesh laterally (counter clockwise to the bone. I realised that I press inward to play the cords for relief and shifted backwards with a forward lean to close it off. My starts or upon getting-up from the ground or a chair position is all ways needing get-accustomed-moments. But my legs started to feel more well two days ago.

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu(attempt), Squirrel has a thing called Squirrel becoming Earth. It's where one wills tension--or makes a tight fist with various regions of the body. It was so uncomfortable days ago I began tightening the thigh. This actually seems to gather-up the flesh/muscles of my thigh to compress the bone with it. During this compression I gain an improvement in function and relief.

No_Know