Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Squirrels is good eatin'.

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

No_Know Reply to: Squirrels is Good Eatin'

I agree...You've got good taste if you try Squirrel.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

No_Know:Under the Plateau

259 lbs. (hours ago tonight,yesterday)

I was glad at 262 lbs and didn't want to get on the scale two days ago. But it was still 262 lbs. Nice! So after a day of eating, the night before and during the day I So didn't want to weigh in hours ago. So to see that five meaning in the fifties?! Wow.

I have seen weight loss with greater eating. I take from that that the processing the body does needs a particular balance of fuel as it were. There's eating my fill but not the materials to process that. There's eating nutritiously but not supplying for all the processors. This lower number or plateauing lower and inching down is motivational for me to do the exercises I enjoyed because I am excited at going away from the warning of impending badness.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

No_Know Good weight Loss Continues Moonday 04 August 2014 A

256 lbs. (Last night)

256 lbs the day before too. Prior to this I had gone up to 260 lbs for two weigh ins. I'd like to not preach as if I know something Or can detail how the numerals are going in a good direction. I'd like to be mindful to remain low on volume of food or quantity. Also Polishing the Bone of the ribs and arms, Exciting the stomach exit; Knead the intestines.

I'll really profit from allowing cramps, but that takes so long and without guidance it can cascade deeply. I should continue to set my thighs roll the meat along the bone,when I lay-down--sleep-ish.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    258 lbs.(Night before last)

The night before that, 256 lbs. I like exciting the stomach-exit and Polishing-the-Bones. I occasion ally ply with setting the muscle by lifting off some, rolling then settling down on my left thigh frocing my weight to press against strings in my leg in hopes of a slight stretch that can add to ease-of-use. One point in Kung-Fu School attendance I seemed to have been assigned a name for me based on a technique. I started doing that technique after itself repeatedly when It comes to me to do so. I realized it is a Tiger technique and associate those with bone health.

I get scared if I realize I am eating a variety of or significantly greater quantities of food. I started eating frozen green beans yesterday. My teeth might heal better if there are nutrients. Not an over abundance as with vitamins. But I need this effect. These supply that. Eat that, sort-of-thing.

Testing my legs with the crutch up but close would be a gague for productivity. I've done this twice over the last few weeks with the result of Healthier muscles--a lack of discomfort-less porous feeling--more solid (front and middle thighs) Good for three to eight steps. Then the crutch seems like a good idea to continue to my local destination.

No_Know

Blog Entries
    256 lbs. (last night)
    My front teeth on top are breaking. A line could be felt and seen yellow brown along the front of the remaining half of the two front top teeth.

When the house goes to sleep I'll listen to La La La (in Brazil 2014)-Shakira. If I would go on So You Think You Can Dance I'd have to from being seated. I would use the song with Shakira's voice of La La La.

No_Know

Blog Entries

First post In A While No_Know 2015

265 lbs (last night)

Thanksgiving before last, I literally fell-out with laughter. Near the edge of the chair I slipped out. With an absence of strength in my thighs I barely directed my fall if I did at all and made a ringing noise with my face as it hit the corningware bowl~right eyebrow and nose bridge cut. One account was two minutes. One account was thirty seconds. But people were worried. I was unconscious. Blood on my collar, cuff, (sort -of-thing) and face. I had techniques to reduce the long term superficial damage.

I still use one crutch. If there's a hurt from inflexibility or slept or sat in a bad position I figure it can be four days before I normalize. Yet I accept some unpreferredness might be my new standard.

I honored an obligation to do a two month Art show at South Jefferson Public Library Summit Point, WV.

I went into Image Capture. Here're samples. And would like to earn money here

Happy 2015A. We'll ~ see how it goes.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 01-01-2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: adding the website people can pay for things.-No_Know

Blog Entries

Moon day 4 May 2015 A Mind on Hip Operation

254 lbs (three days ago)

The scale is low on battery charge after that weigh-in and the next night after working fine, it showed 252 but then showed Lo which I took to mean low battery.

I realize I won't get the rest afforded to others to help my situation. I' could have gotten all my teeth removed and a temporaries then supposed long term dentures. This satisfying the concern for infection by mouth I could get one hip replaced and be walking days later. I'm concerned that my leg has more issues than will be addressed by hip replacement.

I have affected thighs. But my legs can be adjusted where I feel great relief. I just don't have a full model to hold or press me in those positions more consistently. People all around me push to get the replacement. Some say it's because it hurts them to see me struggle. They offer pat answers because people want to give answers even if they don't think about them beyond the saying of it, it seems.

I have the severest arthritis going on in both my hips and I can't get two days back to back to work on relief. Like I could trust any of these people to back-me-up for several weeks of reduced activity. I get the operation and I still hurt because of my legs? I'm told by the skilled Doctor the leg will get better. I have confidence in a lack of communication between Dr and patient-and in wriggling out of what was said be fore as I misunderstood. There's too much money and change in daily life for what to me seems a farce.

It was great for many people. And they are happy and doing better. All happy to walk. Given I could climb between walls, jump strong, tornado kick an crescent kick with resistance, with the potential holes in things being supported just to walk or do a few things quicker (not hold people up when walking to a place) or carry a light load faster (Home chores). It's as if people want me to get the surgery to make them feel better and have me not be a burden on them.

Squirrel has addressed the concept of people saying it's for you but it's for them. Which guides me in how much I should value or be guilted ot by such. It's a work in progress to put into practice the concepts of looking at myself with the weight of the opinions of others differing from mine. I've thought theoretically much. I've allowed my concept to grow if application differs from- just-on-paper.

I No_Know. Every moment is unique unto itself...Qin shi bi...Bu shi. Bu Li

No_Know

I am the squirrel. These others are impostors and dreamers. I do not grudge them.
    Squirrel is a dragon camouflage way. One side makes you Lung Yun Fan, the other side makes you song shu xing quan.
    Name:  download (25).jpg
Views: 372
Size:  6.2 KB
    I fear no challengers and await all half water claimants on my sacred line.
    (So does bwang so go ahead )

But I could not remain silent when honor is at stake.

"Squirrels is good eatin'."

We are aware of your evil designs. From our lofty perches we will bomb you with these:
    Name:  11181202_10204363440672383_7743553503803950034_n.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  10.0 KB
    Our poisonous acorn stink bombs no one can stand. Be warned.
    Last edited by curenado; 05-05-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Blog Entries

Squirrel Dragon

250 lbs. (two nights ago)

If you notice the squirrel's tail flicker, Dragon in squirrel is not too far-fetched.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Non-Cute-sie Parady Of Squirrel Real Weapon Like Things

Squirrel does not bomb. Though perhaps the person's execution falls short. Squirrel uses weapons as devices of exercise but relies on making-do without weapons that might limit the use of hands. If I should be regarded as significant I should handle situations with no more than this that I am. Was. Will be. Am not. Was not ever. Will not ever be.

Technically the weapon of Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel, is a railroad spike. A metal fan, long handled rounded spike-ax, a Squirrel's Broadsword (No_Know designed), bamboo rings-iron torso rings are System hint practice things.

No_Know

Blog Entries

September 14, 2015 Note of No_Know Self

248 lbs (last night)

I looked at an Eight Drunken Immortals book. My fave (because he was a kicker) was Li-the cripple with the Iron staff. Ironically poetic Justicely, I am a cripple with an aluminum crutch. This can be a motivation. Prompting me to try leg stuff as if it were the training section of a Kung-Fu video.

It kind of felt as though the muscle was away from the bone. And when I tie the muscle to press it closer to the bone there is more functionality (Mortal Kombat in reverse--at the end of a session the deep ominous voice speaks, "Functionality!" or "Comfortality!"-No_Know

I can affect a small section of leg but the other sections are out of sync. This has a big recovery time it seems to normalize. I can still use my feet though. and move the leg below the knee when I'm not having vertical weight on it as basically standing.

I missed my window for surgery. I've been told I could walk with the success of that surgeries. I wondered if it would have been careful walking. Greater ease but still thinking about my steps...$17K spent by someone, all my original teeth out, and relying on Hospital staff and surgeon availability? Having to pay out of pocket to maintain or fix a situation...

The people around me are not supportive. They opt for the pat answer of surgery. But I have a concept that people will smilingly give confident direction on this side of getting surgery. But concerned that if something doesn't work they'll give me more pat answers and they No Know. It's the Bachelor of Science that they want to help, but they don't know. They say what they heard. and they don't care after they have advised...Stuff.

I'm working (as it were) with it. We'll see how it goes. I formed a belief of using to the utmost what I have so figure out as opposed to give-up.
    Give-in.

No_Know ...in progress

Blog Entries

When What One Says is Right And Pans-out, It Can Feel Good

244 lbs three nights ago.

I actually am seeing usefulness in the things I chose to practice in youth as aids in age. The freaky thing is the satori. I used to practice Lizard Walking. Now I'm on the floor I realized that might be how I could locomote. I can't easily for the configuration of my thigh bones but it was stunning to think that that stuff I was pointlessly doing when much younger were forming foundations for things I definitely need in my crippled state.

It's awkward to do videos. And there might have been shame at being so unable to do things big and impressive. Yet I designed Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu (attempt), Squirrel, to be done on a small scale is the same as the big impressive scale since it's the same technique.

I do hands-Over and people feel better. Do better. We don't keep in touch. And It works but I might not get credit. I almost fight for credit...I won't do Hands-Over if person is doing other things. This isolation helps us identify if it's my stuff or not. While it seems petty I did like putting myself out to help with something I think is nifty and person benefits and I or my stuff gets dissed? Unpreferred.

But I just realized something I've seen in my life and accepted, just that only now did it really make sense-ish. When I help people they get help and then don't need help then they go. But they were going anyway they just got slowed. I would like recognition for hands-over if a person honestly think it helps. However I can help in other rewarding ways with my advice that can feed my Arrogance.

I checked with a guy who did construction type work a lot but his back was bad and worsening. I've seen him three times. I asked to try something I didn't have to touch him. I did Hands Over. I was told it can take a day to work. I'm used to minutes but apparently the good results can vary. I had enough experience that while I did some with the Hands-Over--shrunk the area of concentration lessened the intensity. I thought there needed to be more. I talked with him listened with my eyes. It had to do with alignment posture and concepts. He felt better making the shifts. I gave him notions to walk away with. But limited the description so it could be almost a mantra of Correctness. Weeks later I commented on his shoulders he said I was right that that's a problem~I said somethings he tried the shifts... Today I saw him we recognized each other after more weeks not seeing each other. Before he left I asked how was he. How did he feel. He said he felt good. And there was a positive exchange about that's great and it was he who did it. It's up to him. He agreed strongly. I reinforced Keep it together - gesturing to the brain. We parted with him smiling and seeming confident...& Have a Good day...

That seemed really significant. No-Know

As a camp councilor I designed five trials for kids who disputed with each other. The trial of the five animals--involving horse-riding stance, cover the distance with Dragon step/scissor stance, Crouching walk of Leopard...it didn't go past three the night it got used [dispute ended]. But one of those kids years later was a brown belt in Aikido.

The stuff we learn is not always just for use nor is the benefit ours alone as our insight can benefits well others in need.

No_Know.
    Last edited by No_Know; 10-01-2015 at 12:41 PM. Reason: typo search for red lines

Blog Entries

Refining A Formula For Me To Gradually Gravitate Down

250 lbs (3 or so days ago)

I made it to 240 last week or so. I made chicken last weekend and it lasted for the week to Saturday morning. To do weight loss, practicing techniques when it occurs to me, as well as limited eating variety. I am thinking my rice and root beer basics infused with nutritionals for snacks.. comes later when I map it out...something.

Weight should not be the measure. But since I'mnot doing the other...perhaps I should do the other. I just thought of it. I could. If I did...
    A thought to think.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Wednesday 23 December 2015 A Squirrel Practitioner With Loose Belt

[It's been weeks and I No-Know] lbs.

My belts started to not be tight enough since near the beginning of Autumn. I find the lesser my money, the tighter my belt actually gets. Right now the scale needs a battery. My legs are good by how usable they are. My legs have sections. The thigh feels as though the bone has risen out of the group of muscles. I can see that I sit on the back thigh muscles and when the knees go out, the muscles are anchored in place and the bone pushes against the top set of muscles. I need to figure and apply that figuring, to the back of my upper leg.

But when I work on my legs I can't be sure if it was good or not because even a good work can leave the muscles weak like making a sword. Hot enough to shape is too weak to use as well. I think it would take days for it to settle-cool--harden enough to have rebuilt cleaned, washed, made-it-nicer, - the muscle.-ish

Grocery shopping, moving around on errands resets work I begin. It can be six days before I feel better. but until then I have uncertainty that This is it. This is the worsening from which I do not recover. I can't tell when I go unrecoverable. I don't expect it either. I would live and see how-it-goes. Death is an expectation, not necessarily a certainty. I choose to avoid occupying my mind with festering presumptions that are unfavorable to my being well.

No_Know [Merry twenty-fifth of December 2015] EMJ