Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Lost Weight- Muscle Rinsing?

233 lbs (last night)

I realized that I was just using my body. Moving instead of trying to move it. Trying to move it puts the mind in the muscle. And might use dynamic tension. I realized a Squirrel thing called Squirrel Becoming Earth--making a fist from the top of the head to the bottom-ish of the feet. Part of my situation seems to be muscle off of the bone. clinching seizing the muscles bring them closer to the bone and n some instances close enough to the bone to improve functionality and comfort some.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I'm also, moving more--doing chores (in a more timely manner). And I'm investigating a strong belief that grabbing flab and shaking excites the muscles-rinsing the muscle of tired and something or other-just thinking t's a Good thing.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Something New-Something Old

233 lbs (two nights ago)

I'm wearing rings again. One I bought. One was a gift. One around the waist mostly...a kind of belt. The other, over the shoulder across the body. Basically to improve my breathing. It reminds me to check my posture.

had been up to 237 again, three - four nights ago...I No-Know.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Improvement If You Can Call It That (Still Arthritic)

~237 lbs. (last night)

Worked on my legs some recalling the Squirrel thing of the Lesson of the Ants and sheet by sheet until you have a ream of paper. I'm finally affecting the back leg thigh muscles deep. I can tell because movement hurts slightly less sometimes in some places. And it seems some fixes-unsettle other things. The muscle health-strength-use thing is like a combination lock puzzle--tripping one tumbler relocks another or others.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel In The Winter of Squirrel

I back-off posting when I didn't do videos. Two Thanksgivings ago I was asked what was so funny. I recalled the joke what I could. and laughed hard. One of those laughs that exits one from consciousness. I was slipping from the corner of the chair. As my knee hit the floor, without my hip/thigh control I couldn't guide me [or perhaps I did (what I could)]...Since I wasn't consciously all-ish there I suspect I should just say the facts and let the Truth be observed to be noticed.I recounted a corny joke. I slipped out of the chair. My knee(s) hit [Yeh. Oh, (s)hit]. I fell (having turned) on my front with my head in the opposite direction of where I was facing sitting at the table. Whatever hit first my middle left left eyebrow connected with the edge of a Corning-ware bowl on the floor (for dog food?). -No_Know

There was a thing like, this is not the Real. I should leave and go back (Not Life-Death thing as much as Dream [...Life is but a Dream?...]. I got that I was out for 30 seconds to two minutes or so....I had a thought of how to repair my head-preventative stuff. Leaking it so it doesn't get too full and so it heals flat. I did other than maintain what I thought was needed for that. Then weeks started to pass; then months. now years begin.-No_Know

I might not be able to go Back to fix things or make adjustments so I can catch-up...I No_Know.

No-Know

Blog Entries

Distracted February Third EMJ

256 lbs 2 nights ago

I have movie-making on the mind. I lost four dress-up shirts because they were riping at the elbows, Like when you put your elbows on the table. The foam of the crutch might grab my shirt causing the pull in the shirt.

Weight loss should be a focus but I can be distracted. The Budget just went in the red-three months ago. I don't have work. I did catch a video-editing gig, that helped big. There's Two Poetry reading things in Shepherdstown, WV 2nd and third Thursdays. They're published and at a different place than me. But there's learning and insights...and eating bitter...being more a listener than a here's me, here's how I am MEEEeeee!

I started massaging my legs some. More-so I set my legs before I go to sleep or rest, like setting a cast. Sometimes it really nice. Since moving can shift my bones in my leg as well as muscle stuffs.

The best thing would be to review the School stuff but how I can in my crippled state--limitations--new ranges.

I'm driving today and realizing that's a crunches environment. One could exercise small exercises quite often in a day.

I actually had legs feel more complete a few days ago. It's as a bark piec that crumbles easily verses smaller, more sturdy pieces. It was as though it got filled in and mostly normalized.

plug in... orange battery light...Off it went.[wall chargers]

No_Know

Blog Entries

Seeing I Might Need To Practice I No_Know

258 lbs last night (hours ago)

Reading the last entry and watching El Rey TV--Shao Lin Martial Arts, I practice some of what I used to drill from the School. I thought certain groups of techniques should be practiced repeatedly--to understand their blending-working-out power with speed with not wrentching the bone out of a socket.

Also, I'm trying a massage technique where I reset the thigh muscle. You see, I'm figuring being up as much as I am, and moving my legs, gravity affects me. It feels as though the muscle is off the bone-perhaps when I rest without thought the muscle is tugged when I sit, as though I'm sitting on loose garments and my weight pulls like a shirt too tight. And when I sleep without setting-it-up [In Squirrel one sleeps after positioning the body-waist-hips for posture and essentially crunch--slight abs work during unconsciousness] the bone presses through the muscle group and or or the muscles are pulled down seeping around the thigh bone. Being away from the bone I lack a grab that muscles have/use to hold and use the bone for leverage, one might think.

Squirrel has Squirrel Becoming Earth techniques-A sort of dynamic tension, make parts of your body as a straining fist. I have to choose which part, and find a good frequency/intensity. My successes are only seconds. My relief though is great. I can press a set of strings and it kind-of feels fine [So Nice].

The last big success That I let get away...shy away from [Note: Squirrel exercises had a tendency to take around forty minutes to get through. And Knowing that, I dread practicing, believing if I start I should finish. The last thin to mention here this Now is forced cramping--Cringing Squirrel? :-> I find that if I stay in a cramp and hold through the cramp, until it runs-out of cramp--it's like it squeezes itself so tight that it relaxes. And the notion is that [I call it elevation] an elevated muscle [elevated as electrons and shells-physics-chemistry] can't cramp at the same tension/stress as before.

There's letting the dog ot and practicing breathing. Supposedly in Squirrel one can practice with each breath...if only I could tolerate, doing and doing and doing with no apparent progress as when I think I might be failing keep going--I walk on my fists because I feel I might loose use of my hands if I rely on the palm heel. Thank Goodness I had years of whenever whenever of Sleeping Tiger and those months of Well Spring fist sort of things and started on fist part. And walking on my hands I 'd begun, walking on my hands with my fists. My nickles are sore walking /leaning on a metal rail a short distance during the week days. I think it's bad so I hope to figure my way-through-Good. Can't tell from this Now--I No_Know.

Sleep I like sleep-it hides like a little girl playing tricks or a pixy taunting me. Squirrel shouldn't sleep. There's so much practicing that could be done. There's a thing called week-in Squirrel, yet I 'm merely weak. But That's my choice. hopefully I choose differently for long enough, at some range. Hope Hope

I No_Know

Blog Entries

Glimpse of Improvement No_Know

258 lbs. five-ish days ago

Five days ago my thighs felt better. One day after that I was more flexible doing a Squirrel exercise--Squirrel's Open the Central Gates (five thrust kicks, one rising kick, two crescent kicks.

I saw Jason Scott Lee try Shao-Lin docuvid. It was named different from the one he put out but I think it had the same story. I went back to School stuff including step block punch. I did it less than class. But there seemed to be something to it.

How much better to push past plateaus by merely continuing to practice.
    No_Know

Blog Entries

Walking From The Kitchen to the Livingroom...I Can Practice Somewhere in There

255 lbs (last night)

I did step-block-punch; then techniques from form. It forced a needed thing. By using crutch I lean forward. By practicing Squirrel earlier, when I don't practice, then my stuff bends the other way with determination. These things get a curve that ish weakens my lower back. But Squirreling and Schoolwork done to an ideal extent pulls me from the bad posture place a smidge' more. My breathing felt nicer after School stuff.

I No_Know

Blog Entries

Gaining Stone No_Know

255 lbs (last night and two or so nights ago)

A few days ago I was having surprising niceness with my legs. However, yesternight I could barely bend as well as I could days earlier. Yet I retained limberness I gained in Squirrel's Closing the Central Gates. The outside started to feel hardened, but the inside had gained new length.

I think small actions throughout a day can help change someone's shape [because in Squirrel it's not about lose weight...I'd like an efficient form].

I No-Know

Blog Entries

It's A Combination Lock And I'm Figuring-Out The Combination No_Know

251 lbs. (last night)

I could still do Squirrel's Open the Central Gates with some gained limberness. I slowed on practicing the School arm set. But touched on it the last two days. I lost the stone in my thighs the next day. Yet there was still restrictedness. There's pluses and minuses as to how my stuff is working. I have a base-line of needing aid to get around.

Working on my legs a few days ago I realized That If I make it more flexible in the hip It would grind more and not be secured as calcium growths articulating bone to socket. Unless I could grow bone to replace what grinds down the more I use it at and above a certain level I will wear-down my leg bone.

Shark and the nose and as babies I think, There is soft bone--cartilaginous. I am not fully sure how this best fits my situation but it seems potentially useful. Squirrel has a Conceptualization that the body might synthesize stuff it needs. Just understand what you think is not as good as you'd like and make this area better...sort-of-thing. But I need to have nutrients for the body to use. I used to eat spider spinning strands to digest the webbing. I figured what gives the subtle strength-load-bearing of web strands could be incorporated for good use in my body.

I ate one thing and my one leg worked better the next day. But as with other Squirrel things, I'm hesitant to keep-up use of a tactic in case it eventually would fail. I sit Happy with coming-up with something that seemed Good.

I No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-26-2017 at 08:58 AM. Reason: stuff instead of dtuff INK

I know I shouldn't feed the squirrels...

...but they are so cute.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Hello, brother. Glad to see you are still around.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Blog Entries

Inspired To Comment To March Says

Gene Ching...I used to get an occasional "Handsome," but every few years I used to get a "cute."

Recognition can rouse the dead...as long as death is but a sleep. Sometimes I nap.-No_Know

Oso...Oh so Good to see you too. The weird thing about still being around is what I tried/did failed. I became subject to Mercy and Grace--the mercy of others, the Grace of God, Prayers, Hope and perhaps Fate. I No_Know, some of living is not all up to me.

Making my legs work for me, hurts-pains--is forced conscious...Squirrel had a premise that an asleep limb might develop better. I hav greater range of motion when on the floor I got my leg to ~fall asleep. There's more but I am in a space where I am awake. I should focus to group with some priority achieving -being productive in Life things before Sleep nips at my heels and I should rest. I am working on a conceptualization that there are indications to things--a dream might indicate when it's time~ to wake [when it's Good to/you are supposed to/you should wake-get-up; and indications to rest/to nap...perchance to nap...

No_Know [notice the comments are two or three days away from the ends of the month]

Blog Entries

Gaining (Weight)

258-259 lbs (2 to 4 nights ago)

I've been at 264-ish, well building to it. thenI had work outside...sanding railing to porch. Sanda floor...[sounds like Karate Kid]

No_Know

Blog Entries

Exercise Kicking-In No_Know

259 lbs last night. (was in 260's for weeks;264
    and even 266

I have been doing crunches every now and again as part of a concept of little work done well-pays off in days~When I bend forward days ago I got a bad cramp left gut. Today it was a really bad cramp. I put a breathing concept in play but people were around. I managed it to mild and waited it out. major muscles can take twenty to forty minutes so I prefer to practice evolving cramps at the residence. But this wasn't an intended start. Now I realize that that exercise can kick-in the next day and How bad and big so I can be mindful of actions to avoid triggering the cramping.
    I allow cramps in the legs, the gut and the arms.
    No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 08-15-2017 at 11:50 AM. Reason: arms was arma;& my bigger weight