Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast

Thread: The existance of Squirrel Kung-Fu?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo Form EMJ Step One

248.0 lbs about 4 nights ago

So someone perhaps jokingly indicated a Squirrel-Opossum kungfu. I had mentioned Squirrel has

almost no attacks he said defensive and an opossum has a similarity to a Squirrel-at least in the

Mandarin-they have a character in common. So, I am looking into making a Squirrel's Opossum

Form.

I had a direction to take that. But as I included a Squirrel Salute usually used in two parts--to

begin an exercise-usually kicks. And then, that held until exercise is to be closed-the closing, I

realized one can use the opening and then go right to the closing for where the arms should be to

begin a routine. Perhaps I had come to that understanding and only decades later quietly,

recalled.

Squirrel's Opossum The Next: Use a series of Body Armor Squirrel with steps in between. Make

postures and incorporate windings....This showcases something I thought significant, but is not the

form's nature.-Ernie Moore Jr.

A form's nature has to do with the purpose of the form. O.K. It kinda had a name--Squirrel's

Opossum. What was the nature of it's beginning what part of which thought is it...Defense of

playing dead-show that in Squirrel. Squirrel stands. So this is Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu. And if

it exists, for what is it.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Play dead's nature is to give an aggressive attacker pause. My vision: Being attacked by multiples

and trying to escape the area.

My mobility is limited as is all's, so for my mobility limits I can step. [It came about that my steps

might need to shift]. Dragon stance--It displaces one, provides resistance against being moved, is

comfortable (done more right).

So, I am to step and stop expecting to be hit in various places on differing levels on myself. I really

didn't like that it looked like a piece from a form I avoid liking [as writing-ish ths I begin to think I

do not like how I have seen the form performed and it is not the form I dislike, not the performer(s)

but the performance]-Ernie Moore Jr.

Body Armor Squirrel, the muscles come-together, but they are not tensed nor tensioned-ish. One

move after the other increases the togetherness-as squeezing a wet rag or wringing a towel.-Ernie

Moore Jr.

Shifting the body to work it into a wind pressing against myself to start. I head in a direction.

Opossum/armadillo[I kept slipping to thing armadillo so adding it as a posture name either-or]

defend-High and low Like what I did as Double palm change from a book "Pa Kua Ch'uan" use a

dragonesque step--short distance, not deep sink. Thighs close together. Hip points in the direction

of the step motion. First step is made on the side to which I am moving. Stablizing foot-heel-up to

position the knee. Hip to knee points bone into calf of Heel to knee of first step. This screwing has

shoulder opposite step-side lateral move to step side, but passed it, compass rose,--Squirrel's

winding towel-Ernie Moore Jr.

Aft arm pressing ribs in from behind-moving forward. Forearm in-place, extends and twists while

it rotates. Fingers pull the muscles taught. Arm and hand beside, yet away from face. Hands

creep. Caressing up. Caressing down. Bottom hand by same side thigh.-Ernie Moore Jr.

First step of Five Step[not literal] Squirrel's Opossum/Armadillo [I might be thinking

opossumarmadillo is just going to become a new word, perhaps at least a Squirrel word.-Ernie

Moore Jr.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo Form EMJ Step Two

248 lbs. last known a week+

First Step:

Thin Half Dragon --tall and small...knee points to heel. Stand flat on foot. Point hip. Wring the

Towel. Wing stand-arm up. Wind anchor step arm down.. Extend and wind fingers.

Second Step:

Thin Tall Dragon. Creeping Winding Mirror (rotate hand arm counter clockwise as it moves

parallel with and along the body from gut to nose) Look Away Behind Mirror; Diving Hand Turns

with the Clock Bend Elbow, Wind Blows Hair (wrist, fingers move towards body).-Ernie Moore Jr.

Name:  step throughEMJs57a4panelwdescEMJ.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  76.3 KB

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo Classic Squirrel Cramp Causer EMJ

----- lbs --- 248 lbs (last known like over 10 days ago+)

One of the reasons not to Squirrel is it is corrective mechanics. I looked at Squirrel and saw posture. I had a general thought--Good posture but incorporated mechanics of posture from a book with Pa Kua Ch'ang -- Ba Gua Fist -- Ba Gua style? On the cover, in Mandarin Chinese. No_Know if it is many bodies or just mine but straightening and holding straight... I was counter-curving myself. It's as if my body normally seeks ease and curves and pulls-apart in bad ways. Squirrel counter-curves and not holds-in-place but curves the other way. When you stop counter curving;then the body re-curves or counter-counter-curves.-Ernie Moore Jr.

As my body or muscles get soggy, contracting them gets them to expand on release--keep practicing or you slouch faster. Doing Body Armor Squirrel is part of Squirrel becoming Earth. And Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo form has Body Armor Squirrel... I cramp. in my gut, places in my leg, my arms, my foot.(..)...the next day-triggered by use or bending too much--it catches and starts cramping if held it goes-away but it can be like twenty minutes and not finish. It's like catching a fish--reel-in or release and play with it. Cramping is a contraction but if you can tolerate it until you cramp-through, it seems to elevate the muscle like folding a sword metal it is as thin but greater durability?--An elevation is how I think of it...an improvement-an evolution. But to go through it...Yuuuckkkkk!!!-Ernie Moore Jr. I avoid it but this form A. K. A. Squirrel's 5(five) 7(seven) --Five Steps Seven Points--basically five moves and ends in the same spot but off center about 14.2857142857 degrees. Done seven times kind-of makes a circle or covers a circle. And a person ends where it begins. It is a defensive form of a cripple (on auxiliary crutches) who has conditioning but no speed. Limited mobility yet surrounded and being attacked. The framework of an opossum was the goal with the suggestion of playing-dead in the defense. I translate this as pausing. But I am going to get hit, the story would be to pause in expectation of getting hit. But using Body Armor Squirrel-that is akin to an armadillo. And since I kept flubbing saying Opossum for saying armadillo it works out-but I should keep the original and can incorporate the inspired.

So, you step assume a pose that winds legs, body, and arms and hands and fingers. The winding twists the bone in the flesh to compress the muscles while bending and extending like reeling-making twine from string or twisting a towel. The more compacted area is not tense yet so close together it makes an almost plate shielding or armor that might lessen damage inside when hit, while not breaking the block area because it was made from softness. Breathe out...I contend I feel less hurt (the more air I breathe out so I have less oxygen to fuel feeling pain is the thought). Then Squirrel's Barely Breathe--begin to breathe-in but shift to breathe-out. Breathe-in triggers Breathe-out almost immediately. Breathe-out is three to four times the duration of Breathe-in. This empties the lung of bad air-cleaning it perhaps (whatever that might matter; or helps keep it from getting too much dirtier). But several and breathing becomes more challenging...breathe-in a long breath-along a constricted path-rigid to conduct the air. As you breathe-in, understand that you are breathing out while still breathing-in. Breathing out while breathing-in might show more capacity to breathe-in [you just made more room for air-in by breath-out through the air coming-in--same path, different directions [you might yawn]. The same pace of long constricted breath in is the same pace of breath out but at the end begin again to Barely breathe.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Had a Hop Gar book with an Ape Guardian pose. Ape Guard, part of Ba Gua Double Palm Change and that one form Shao-Lin monk people seem to do as a primary form have a similar look of guarding arm down. Not deliberately mimicking all of these, But merely seeking for max good cover from both sides at once.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Learned from this movie to measure using the person's own body parts including for my own body.-EMJ [relevant to post places in the film-minute and second]35:36, 35:45, 35:52, 37:25 EMJ

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel:Squeezing Out The Badness

------- lbs---

I woke-up this morning with a zit grown on my back. Ukk. It was in the middle of my back. Thank goodness it was slightly upper middle-where I could maneuver my fingers to manage it. In Squirrel, acne or a zit is called Dead-White-Blood cells--When the White blood cells find a badness-they tackle it--they grab-on and envelop it, like the boy-in-the-plastic-bubble. Thus disabling it's interactivity to the body. These soldiers having fought-die. the body removes the dead from the area of affect to a shore just off from the stream or river. This accumulates as gold-dust and deposits form.

There are stages of softness and hardness-juice (contained within), cream as an ointment or white gel, to that cream chrysalised having a smoothe transparent/translucent shell. This gathering of the dead-sh seems to wash-up on a hair follicle or a pore-well. One should press near but not on...then press inward attempting to use flesh and or or muscle to pressure-build, from behind, as a volcano; and clear the pore.

This can juice and more infection can happen, but infection is EMJSay: winning at stopping invasion. As the DWBc die, meaning they-got-one. White can form, at some part we say puss? But each clearing brings scrimmagers -the few who go out and try to infest or branch into the body deeper from that entry area--a cut or ripped pore... This might be why an Area feels odd or sore--bands of invaders scouting--insurgents who can band together. Press down-and-in toward the opening-wound-bruise-cut-break in skin or flesh--the closer to the opening the easier to rid the body of it. also, the juice is healing environment...

EMJSay: the juicing of a break of skin-flesh gets juiced if not blooded for scabbing-juicing is like a construction-site enpooled in fluid so the workers can move in three dimensions within the fix area versus keeping the site closed And rebuilding the skin-flesh from the edges. The body closes work-sites almost immediately. Producing missing skin where the work-site was not kept juiced-open until completed work--seal-scabbing to full repair-replace.

It's been like five days working on, practicing, looking at Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo form. Two days in, my left knee got a bulge-as gathering of Dead White Blood cells, next day the right knee (inside). I figure since I drill the stance--drill here means try once or twice-doing, going-through to understand how I am moving that makes the move-defining. But it is new because the inner thigh presses into the back of the other thigh as if trying to put the knee behind the other knee. Pointing the hip literally in the direction of the step and twisting the towel-pointing the knee to the heel...my muscles are cleaning and deposit at my knee sides. The spot in the upper middle back-my understanding is around a vertebrae for the legs as in, hit here and one can be paralyzed in the legs.

Squirrel's Five(5) Seven(7) or Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo, can be classed as a Muscle Washing exercise if not a self-defense form.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Analysis Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo FormEMJ

244.2 lbs Last night

I might show foot positions with my hands. This has the feet at a visible level and in the case of Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo form. Not the form but of it. I did this-thinking of explaining what to do and how to do that. So next step would be to add the footwork by hands as a beginning which is weird since I omitted a prepping section. The only thing that keeps things as I called it is the Hand-Feet is steps in the form. So, [Yes, so again] still just part from the form.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Framework: Opossum playing dead.

Model:Body Armor Squirrel.

Realization: I stop with the expectation of getting hit. I think an armadillo has shelling like armor.

The character of the form is Opossum and Armadillo.

I'm on crutches so I cannot go far. I can't move fast. I am going to get hit. If I try to leave the area I get attacked from the side-behind and behind while investing in moving I have no defense. To move to get all the way away is Loose. To stand is to just be hit and hit, easy target...[a Squirrel practitioner doesn't mind]. So, move defend. Move-Defend. Move-Defend. Move-Defend within the same four step range.

Form
    Hands-Feet+Form
    Hands Feet+Feet+Form

Any of these. It's all good breathing.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo Stiffness And Stepping EMJ

241.2 lbs (like 7 days ago)

I made a small form, Squirrel's Five Seven-Opossum Armadillo, and doing all of it at one session happened very few occurrences. The next day tightness. Stress at joints. But easing into it searching for best alignment it feels really good. My breathing approaches Squirrel's Forever Breathing.

Because of my hips the Tall Thin Dragon stance is different at least twice--the first step and second step, The knee is used in the second step. The thigh is used in the first step

Tall Thin Dragon-hipline points forward thigh presses thigh; hips snap the spine aligned.-Ernie Moore Jr

Writing it out helps solidify what it is that it done-Poetic doesn't hurt. The only thing new here is snapping the spine to align...a spine aligned has curves. Yet we are told to achieve a straight back-and that has extended to instructed to straighten the spine [I kind-of went with that perhaps saying straight spine]. Snapping to align, in Squirrel's Opossum Armadillo refers the towel twist--The feet establish-a progressive establish (the side of the foot makes contact first. as weight-momentum shifts forward the establishing foot is rolled to approach flat. Forward momentum continues forward but turned-spiraling upward. It does not necessarily ever fully flatten-as balance demands some of the body be on both sides. The towel twist puts the hips perpendicular-ish to the foot it is over; the torso continues twisting. The spine aligns along a vertical But all remains on this side of the outside of the foot. The towel twist winds bringing the shoulders to form a line--While the broomstick is still level and through the shoulders-the left right distance diminishes--narrows. Even the torso shifts to not pass...As if there was a zone at which to stand).-Ernie Moore Jr.

That's that for this Now.

No_Know

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    Writing it out helps solidify what it is that it done-Poetic doesn't hurt. The only thing new here is snapping the spine to align...a spine aligned has curves. Yet we are told to achieve a straight back-and that has extended to instructed to straighten the spine [I kind-of went with that perhaps saying straight spine]. Snapping to align, in Squirrel's Opossum Armadillo refers the towel twist--The feet establish-a progressive establish (the side of the foot makes contact first. as weight-momentum shifts forward the establishing foot is rolled to approach flat. Forward momentum continues forward but turned-spiraling upward. It does not necessarily ever fully flatten-as balance demands some of the body be on both sides. The towel twist puts the hips perpendicular-ish to the foot it is over; the torso continues twisting. The spine aligns along a vertical But all remains on this side of the outside of the foot. The towel twist winds bringing the shoulders to form a line--While the broomstick is still level and through the shoulders-the left right distance diminishes--narrows. Even the torso shifts to not pass...As if there was a zone at which to stand).-Ernie Moore Jr.
    Sounds similar to Walk Fan Six Steps in Circle in the Tai Chi Kung Fu 52 Fan Form...

Blog Entries

Walk Fan 6 Steps In Circle In Tai Chi 52 Fan Form? in Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo

Yes,! That is the look for Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo-the first two steps exactly that, but tighter. closer feet, thinner stance. You are correct.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Recent Things As Of July 2021: Punches Breathing Steps & Being Tired Of Keeping Going

234.0 lbs. (Two nights ago)

Look what goes into a thing. Have those things; then have that thing. a webpage looking at parts of illness to see what to make different for better health. Saw oxygen was used to burn stuff inside a person. Went to more intakes should sustain-support the burning.So rapid breathe-in;rapid breathe-out repeated supplys a greater volume of oxygen (O2) like a fuel catalyst...for addressing something [webhost changes, loss of webpage potential. Moving where moving is permissible.

Been doing punching sets: Driving punch, Deflect Return, Paw--under, out, over, in,-Launch, Whirl-winding back, in to out:then Punch, Whirling-back, out to in:then Punch, Starburst [multiple punching with the same side punching with short pull-backs. Squirrel's Iron wire was just taking a thin gauge wire, wrapping it around a relaxed arm and secure the ends; then punch. I repurposed a plastic jumprope to this end.-Ernie Moore Jr.

From Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo, was working on a Smoothe footwork like Seeping-Steps--Seven-Star, rolling, sliding, pivot...close to the ground steps...

I make an exercise then see if it works then do it later but it works less good so I think If I keep this-up it approaches no notice of affect. I realised then also I get better and what I could feel when as in-shape I was; I got better conditioned so, what was trying before wears-on me less. It is not just sticking-with-it, but altering the challenge to go with one's improvement.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Things to do...an occurrence: A challenge to keystroke thoughts...It wears on me to put what is from my mind here in this form so in a line--too slow. condense words distill what is essence; then put-it simply-conveying and understand able potentially..Hopefully.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I might No_Know

No Know [was 237.2 the day before; was more highly active and food main food-Friendly's icecream Mint Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Almond Chips ran-out but better numbers on weighting scale so avoided finishing the ice cream one day-did more Squirrel's Rapid Breathing; but yoesterday thought of not eating also not supplying--body gains weight if too less eating--starving-survival mode it eats off of the body following a protocol. So stopped meal fastingfor vanity of better scale numbers. I ave to move and do for function-condition-develop and whatever the weight whatever...[note: best weight basically over years to decades is 222 lbs...let's see if...:-> ]-EMJ

No Know [was 237.2 the day before; was more highly active and food main food-Friendly's icecream Mint Chocolate Chip and Chocolate Almond Chips ran-out but better numbers on weighting scale so avoided finishing the ice cream one day-did more Squirrel's Rapid Breathing; but yoesterday thought of not eating also not supplying--body gains weight if too less eating--starving-survival mode it eats off of the body following a protocol. So stopped meal fastingfor vanity of better scale numbers. I ave to move and do for function-condition-develop and whatever the weight whatever...[note: best weight basically over years to decades is 222 lbs...let's see if...:-> ]-EMJ
    Squirrels usually have healthy diets of nuts, seeds, and fruits. Icecream is one of the most unhealthy things you could eat for your kung fu, like bacon...

Blog Entries

Unhealthy Eating...Icecream and Bacon

241.2 lb. ~9 nights ago

First put something edible in your belly, then concern about the health.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I look forward to bacon. Ice cream can last four days and several sessions. I made it four more days, that's nice. Bacon can taste good. Also, wrapped, bacon can be carried. If I can, I will do small eating throughout a day. If I do not get to eat much for long periods I understand it becomes urgent to put edibles in my belly because my body will hold material and add weight thinking I am where food is undeterminablly accessable.-Ernie Moore Jr.

If I have my stomach busy I can go on a little longer so I am limited in Funds and God only does so much but it is enough. And having enough can get one through to the next Next.-Ernie Moore Jr

In Squirrel is a concept that the body can fabricate needed parts. Like if I thought I had a brain situation I would vaguely grasp what I thought was failing and too specific and I would not get what was needed. I think of what would be the improvement and my body might make it.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Early on when I got diagnosed at fourth stage/phase hip arthritis I went to Squirrel to take care of me. I am off the subject you brought-up of eating healthy, yet this seems relevant and continues to share Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu attempt, Squirrel. Like who really tries to make their own Kung-Fu...I mean really?? :->

Knew hip is a ball and socket joint and arthritis at its worst is bone rubbing-grinding bone. My Squirrel-Vision for repair was to stave-off the supposed badness. I had not read-up nor heard reliablly on why arthritis is bad. I did omitted concern for pain and went to gear-up for functionality. You see The thing I waste efforts on being concerned-over that ****hers me nothing becomes a non-ish issue by going for getting the functionality maintainable. My Repair thought was bone spurs.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I understood people have unwanted painful growths, I figured If my body could not make the padding, I would Think into place bone growth but that would break and could get nasty. Sharks are fish in part because of cartelidge or just that they were a firm but soft bone like we have in our nose...a slightly less firm bone translates to flexible. bone spurs that were cartilaginous could perhaps distinguish the leg bone head from the socket and nonbreak flexible. I am so very greatful for trying to make my own Kung-Fu even though it cannot be a real or authentic Kung-Fu. It seems my legs are wearing away, but for being from 2010 the beginning of the worst 2008 the start, I actually did get bone spurs, but to get them-on the subject of nutrition, I would deliberately drink milk for calcium. Part of Squirrel's Intuitive Repair is supplying the materials for the repair.-Ernie Moore Jr.

Every now and again I eat spider web strands because I figure If my body has the material making-up webbing might be useful. I also might have a spider leg but some yes, some no. Concerns are poison in the body. but also the character of the type of spider. Not sure the words but orb spiders's legs a webspinner is better than a body builder spider or jumpers.-Ernie Moore Jr.

I went for three years on low good nutrition for work and rent and car balance just no tooth mouth care. My teeth are breaking and chipping and I should chew very carefully but eating salts and sugars and preservatives I know not I can wear-down the strength of my gums and tooth roots. So I recently will have frozen green bean cuts for my body to distribute the nutrients. Also on my icecream I used Total when I could find it, then the off-brand that has the 100% daily nutritional requirements.-Ernie Moore Jr.

No_Know

In Squirrel is a concept that the body can fabricate needed parts.
    Most people would think squirrel kung fu would be a short term, tactical style, but squirrels are strategic thinkers that plan what they are going to eat for hibernation and to build strength. They are better predictors of long term weather than any super computer models...

Blog Entries
    240.2 lbs. (last night)

There was a guy who said he benefited from some tips I gave. His style looked Muay Thai style. And it's O. K. to mention things. So I started doing things I thought would be refinements and things that might help. Making combinations was first. If he is in a culture of ring fighters I thought punching while blocking should be practiced. But aside from what I think are practical ring-fighting consideration...I had Pedaler Squirrel [The spelling has changed but it was repurposing an under the desk pedals set. I do not have a functional video of Squirrel's Opossum-Armadillo, but I have some recent Pedaler Squirrel:Free Thinking. I would include links in this post.

Flow drills had been on my mind after a karate thing stated clickbait of karate originating in the Philippines. And they do flow there. Was looking for flow drills in Karate, but people mostly post doing a technique fast or chainlinking techniques and doing that once then reset-reset that breaks with the flow. Flow drills seem kind of stationary. running through a kata section has moved you out of place for flow with a person, however. could be done again and again with considerate directioning.

These are not necessarily to be considered useable techniques in here but it is fun for me to watch--I learn about me and see how I do. That helps me understand directions I would should take when I see I am lacking or miss achieving the higher standards I think are average for being descent

These are in Instagram and might need an accout to view these or sign-in:

Free Thinking Squirrel first part of video EMJ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTcfx5dgoVv/

No_Know

Blog Entries

2nd Link Last Post Not Work Here It Is

2nd vid from Last Post Instagram so might need an account there to enter or sign-in with an account

FreeThinking Squirrel

No_Know

2nd vid from Last Post Instagram so might need an account there to enter or sign-in with an account
    Both videos work fine without account. Looks like a squirrel punched through the fence. They punched a whole into my toolshed and used the vice to crack open pinecones, really. Got this picture but have not caught them on video yet:
    Attached Images Attached Images