Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Be Careful What You Put In Cyberspace

I think it is no fair.

you may drink at holloween party but just dun post of a pic of it, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    I think it is no fair.

you may drink at holloween party but just dun post of a pic of it, I guess.

It is absolutely NOT fair, but -

Exactly. It belies a certain level of not understanding the possible consequences of such behavior.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    she was drinking from a cup that had promo's for a CANDY BAR on it, and that she wore a hat.
    well put - burn her, I say, burny burn!

this is f**king gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Ur ghey.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

cjurakpt Guest
    reading some of the press on it, evidently someone on the administration of the High School where she interned first found the pic and told the university that if she wasn't punished, the district would not allow student teachers to intern there; they also said tht some of the HS students possibly seeing the pic would find offense at it

I guess that HS just ain't the same as it was when I went...

pfft.

people can post all sorts of stuff about you on all sorts of social networking sites.

just last week i put up some pics of some friends and one got ticked off at me because he looked fat in the pictures.

I simply told him that if he didn't want to look fat in pictures then he should take better care of himself. lol.

anyway, she should sue the school, take the millions and open a montesorri school!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by tug View Post
    Ur ghey.

your a bloke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It's important to hear both sides of the story

http://www.cvsd.k12.pa.us/DS/tempNew...wsuit05_07.pdf

I wouldn't want her teaching my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post

If anything she should be fired for stupidity.

It's a tough situation. Of course I'm sure many are assuming the worse and thinking she's having wild orgies with all these high school guys after school. This is what she is going to have to defend herslef against if she continues the lawsuit. That's going to be really difficult to do if she's not married or at least has a boyfriend. It's up to her.

Personally, I would just give teaching the finger. She's gotten so much publicity out of this that she could probably get a job paying more.

Ya, most of the press she's getting give the impression that she didn't do any thing wrong, but it looks like she's really pushing the boundary of student/teacher relationships, and doing it almost to spite the people at the school.

I don't know that the issue was that she was at a party (that would be truely stupid) as much as that she ought to care about her public image.

It's totally unprofessional. For students that age, teachers are supposed to be authority figures, and command some respect. Not peers. She clearly doesn't understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    your a bloke.
    your an american ?

honestly what yank uses the word "bloke"
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Interesting discussion. I know that she was not employed. However, it is important to note that in PA (where the school in question is located), a teacher can be dismissed from a teaching position for "offending the morals of a community." Who determines what the "morals" are, well if the teacher is "tenured" he or she is entitled to a due process hearing with legal representation to plead the case, and if he or she is not tenured, then they can simply be dimissed without comment.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    just last week i put up some pics of some friends and one got ticked off at me because he looked fat in the pictures.

I simply told him that if he didn't want to look fat in pictures then he should take better care of himself. lol.
    What a great friend you are...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    your a bloke.
    How is that an insult? You yanks abusing the Queen's English again?!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post

How the hell do things like that get on the net while we're at it?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Snyder
    I want to express a variety of emotions to each of you: regret, empathy, confidence, responsibility...
    But, no nor would I! She thinks those are emotions: she's therefore a total idiot. Plus:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy Snyder
    I put my faith and trust in God, I felt He guided me in writing this letter...
    She's a dangerous lunatic who talks to imaginary beings... and believes they answer her!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan