Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: OT: Why is Bush ransoming our troops?

I've never met him. And I resent the implication that I bear any ill-will towards someone I don't know and have never heard of.

As a side-note, I think you are a pompous ass.

I've heard that before, but coming from the leading troll on the forum it loses it's sting.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Merrprankers:

What's the point? There was no point... You jumped and said I have no credibility and I asked why that's all.

You didn't understand what I was "tryin" to sayin the "broad sense" so I tried to explain so you understand. Wasn't tryin to make any point or say anything buddy.

And DUDE is just how I talk, nothing to reinforce my words.

British did not create Palestine.. They occupied the land, just like America and British trying to take over the world.. We know its all about money, power, and religion.

First off, it's linked to Christians because British and Americans started from the same religion, and Israel today is a holy land for all three religion. Make sense to impose our idealogy and who we want to control what..

So they all decide Israel to get the land. So because we are in IRAQ and the world recognizes that Saddam is bad so we take him out?? Why aren't we takin out North Korea or China?

Basically we went in there and still took their land just like IRAQ.

Israel at the time had a mad rush or people "Jewish" why?? Because of Germany, HItler so UN had to figure out where to place all these Jews...

Are you serious... man did you go to college merryprankers? this is just a question.

dude and my professor is professor kenneth lawson and he's a political science and history teacher at my college..

USA and FIrst world countries had already figure this.. It's globalization and setting democracy in placed where there is no democracy so the domino effect occur. One country become democracy and other surrounding countries follow. That's one reason why they gave the land to Israel. ANd when you said UN.. It's bascially the same.. Who runs UN?

And that's why IRAQ now. It's part of a geo-political strategy to convert the world to capitalist. Just like the inquisition converting people to Christians.

Merryprankers and the other one that was saying I don't know what I'm talkin about.. I think sometimes we agree on the same thing, but the messages in the words are hidden because there is no tone, dialouge, or expression.

Now I'd like to know what credibiliity you have.. LIke I mean education.. I'm not makin things up so yeahh.. Where did you go to school?
    Last edited by wind draft; 05-14-2007 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Look here, Golden Arhat. We gave Sadaam a trial in Iraqi courts, and he had a fair trial from an unbiased jury, and received a humane punishment in the end. We didn't assassinate him by turning him over to the authorities. He had every opportunity to clear his name and weasel out with a minor sentence.

But he was guilty, and guilty parties hang in Iraq. That's civilization, my friend.
    Ok, now that's funny.

Why does everyone think SAddaam is badd?? Maybe he was.. but the people he killed, tried to murder him. Plus, they killed his family so retalitate.

Saddam did not get a fair trial.. that's what they want us to think...

Dude this forum needs to stop talkin about political issues, becuase it's mostly people's opinions on here.. Even Merrprankers talkin smack.. All his opinions..

I'm going elsewhere to talk about political science... Oh wait, my classroom in college instead of wasting my time talkin to people who say I don't know what i"m talkin about...

These people are the same that says OJ is innocent when he was first accused...

OMG..

until then feel free to stfu

Quote Originally Posted by wind daft View Post
    I'm going elsewhere to talk about political science... Oh wait, my classroom in college .

Good idea, go learn something first.

yeah I'll learn something no kung fu from you..

haha.. just playing..

what is stfu?

Quote Originally Posted by wind draft View Post

what is stfu?

Its what you should do until after you finish your education.

and what's that since you know everything..haha

Quote Originally Posted by wind draft View Post
    If you can't figure out what STFU means, you need to get your money back from Joe's Jr College and Grill and start over somewhere else.

and read these:: This is why I said what I said=.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli...f_Independence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936-19...t_in_Palestine

just so you know in the medieterran sea.. there is a huge supply of natural gas.... let see here??>.. any brainer can think right?...

and if you don't want to tell me what stfu you just don't know yourself..

wow is all these "kungfu master" on here so edgy?/..
    Last edited by wind draft; 05-14-2007 at 12:41 PM.

You are citing Wiki-F-ing-pedia as your source? No wonder you can't figure out something so simple.

Maybe you should take a few extra classes, maybe a summer program back in whatever high school you dropped out of?

what are you talkin about?... I had links before that wasn't wiki.. but have you read the links I posted?.. I don't get... All I said was basically USA had interests in allow Palestine land be divided in two Palestine and Israel. And that the population of Jews rose after the Holocaust, giving more reason to legitmize that land to be divided so the Jews would have an establish state.

What is wrong with that?....

Plus I was talkin to merrprankers..Wikipedia said basically what I said...

Unkokusai you jumped on the band wagon and decided to open your mouth and said : Good idea, go learn something

stfu means shut the fu ck up

and please do
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.