Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first Comic(Shaolin BronzeMan), production almost complete

Radhnoti Guest
    That would be awesome SD. If you'll print it, I'd probably buy it and tell my friends. And, yes, I greatly enjoyed "Tiger's Tale" Design Sifu.

Shaolindynasty Guest
    If someone would tell me how to put pics on here I could give a sneak preview.

Design Sifu why did they stop the Tiger's tale? What advice can you give me? Any pitfalls to avoid?

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

Silumkid Guest
    Yup....interested indeed. I already have characters and all kinds of stuff. All I really need is perhaps someone who can give me creative help when I write myself into a corner... :p

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Shaolindynasty Guest
    Maybe the good folks at Kungfu Qigong magazine could help us out. Think about it a bimonthly mag full of great Kungfu comics! What about it guys!

www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net

GeneChing Guest

It would be all Tiger's Tale...

Don't even think any of you could get past Designsifu's comic fist.
    Tiger's Tale was the longest running martial arts comic in the martial arts magazine realm. Other magazines tried, but none could get past a few months of run. We discontinued running it last year when we were opening up web publishing. It was moved to the web, but that became a huge project in itself and TT has been on hold. Designsifu has been working on some flash animations for us (among other things) so keep an eye out for new developments....

Gene Ching
    Asst. Publisher
    Kungfu Qigong Magazine & www.KUNGFUmagazine.com