Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: charles mattera ussd get his 9th

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Take that tone with you? You really must be kidding talking that s*h*i*t. What it sounds like you are saying is I should watch my mouth or you are gonna beat my A S S.
    Watch yourself in your sleep. Guard your shadow at six o' clock. You're officially "game". And I've put in a word with Ashida Kim to get you added to the "s-hit list"

Ha ha!
    ....he laughs fretfully, with an anxious trembling of his voice.

When is you next Kumite? I'll be there with bells on. I really don't want conflict but I am always willing to correct poor gung fu as well as educate the occasional internet big mouth or taste the tea of a great Master.
    You have a big mouth as well, sir, and I'll bet you tasted something from your great master.

But it wasn't tea. Perhaps a little creme-of-sumolguy?

I am here in Los Angeles and I have been to the UK once on business. I was not trying to start trouble but there is no SUCH THING AS SHAOLIN NINJITSU.
    I urge you to give us a visit. We have a new branch on Crenshaw. Come on in. Give us a ring.

Shaolin NEVER produced ASSASSINS........
    Bak Mei, child. You know nothing of history. The greatest assassins on earth were produced by shaolin. Shaolin was just a cover for many temples, especially the East Northeastern Temple, from whom we take our lineage.

Gimme a break.
    Provide me your neck, and I will comply.

Now one of the 48 laws of power is "know who you are messing with."
    When you invite someone to fight you should KNOW who you are inviting.
    Do you know me? I do not know you but I saw pictures and I did not see anything in your postures or doctrine that I would be a cause for concern. Saw some stuff that made me giggle.
    Well, girls do tend to giggle a lot. That, and cook.

Now I saw you said you are 8th Dan of Tai Shing Pek Kwar, and 8th Dan of Shao-lin Ninjitsu?
    And acting 10th Dan when Grandmaster Sensei Ukeno is on leave to Canton, the East Northeaster Temple, or rendezvousing with Ashida Kim in Florida.

Dan is a Japanese term and Tai Shing Pek Kwar is Chinese. Hmmmm??
    You can ask Chan Tai San's disciples about that, if you don't believe me. My teacher is half-japanese, half-chinese. He teaches a hybrid art, as well. You racist.

Ninjitsu is a Japanese term and Shaolin is Chinese? Hmmmm?
    Now you're asking for it, mate.

I realize my knowledge is very limited, I know very little so educate me on the history of Shaolin Ninjitsu if you would.
    Do you have a Master's Degree? If not, get one. Then I'll be happy to discuss the art with you. Until then, you'll just be the ignorant bloke you just admitted you already are.

Pretty please.
    Sorry, girlie.

I have
    never heard of it and I have been hanging around the martial world for a long time. Who was your teacher? Who was his? When did Shaolin hook up with Iga or Koga???
    My teacher is Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno, senior disciple of the late Grandmaster Sensei Chan Tai San, 10th Dan of Tai Shing Pek Kwar.

I have no Dan.
    This is apparent.

I am not even a black belt
    hahaha...bloody amateur.

but I am always interested to benefit from the learnings of a great master. Rather than invite me to a gathering, why don't we meet privately for coffee and after if you are still feeling frisky lets go somewhere alone with no audience and you can show me the Shaolin Ninjitsu five pace heart bursting palm technique.
    I don't date men. Man up, dreamboy, or get out of my car.

What do you say Master Mega-Foot? Or just say sorry and I will forget your little arrogant hissy fit.

I have an imartial profile as well http://www.imartial.com/Lokhopkuen

How cute. Do you practice knitting as well?

You eat, sleep, and breath kung-fu? Hmmph....but you can't spell a simple word like breathe? I can imagine what your skill is like.
    Last edited by Mega-Foot; 06-10-2007 at 12:34 PM.

cjurakpt Guest
    as a disciple of the late GM Chan Tai Shan, I can give you full assurance that this "Mega Foot" character has no link to us in any way, that his made-up teacher never studied with CTS, and that CTS was NOT a TSPK sifu and never taught it as a system to anyone.

MF is obviously someone with an occasionally brilliant sense of humor but most other times a loutish boor; for some reason he has decided to include CTS in his fantasy world; while Mike Parella (Lama Pai Sifu) and I have been more forgiving of his shennaegans, I know that Dave Ross (LKFMDC) would be more than happy to have him dispensed with both on the forum and probably in actuality - so, Kishu, if you happen to be near him and get a chance to meet him and receive some instruction from him, please remember the members of the CTS family when you pay your tuition...

I am pretty sure I know who sk girl and shellie are. And yes, they are fat. One is fat with curly hary and looks like a beast. She was a ussd instructor that could not cut it. What can I say? Hell hath no fury like a fat jilted chick or two. I love reading posts by people that could not make it. Sk, shelliefats and matt - go into the dojo and talk your trash. Matt - you are a little *****. Not even close to being a man yet. SK and shellie are more manly than you, one of them even has facial hair. She says 150, but it is more like 250. She looks like a **** muffin!

Quote Originally Posted by kemponetwo View Post
    I am pretty sure I know who sk girl and shellie are. And yes, they are fat. One is fat with curly hary and looks like a beast. She was a ussd instructor that could not cut it. What can I say? Hell hath no fury like a fat jilted chick or two. I love reading posts by people that could not make it. Sk, shelliefats and matt - go into the dojo and talk your trash. Matt - you are a little *****. Not even close to being a man yet. SK and shellie are more manly than you, one of them even has facial hair. She says 150, but it is more like 250. She looks like a **** muffin!
    Ok...first off, if all you can do is try to attack a person's appearance without even knowing who that person really is, then you're as dumb as you sound. Let's look at the facts though, shall we? You're saying I couldn't cut it as an instructor...right? Let me ask you something...why is it that every instructor that "couldn't make it" is always talked about the same way? They stole money from the studio...stole equipment. I never touched a dime that came in that studio. In fact, I did my best to keep it open because the assistant DM wasn't paying the bills! It was always fun to turn in a rent check to find out it bounced. Why? Because the person I gave the deposits to used the money for his school. Without access to a checking account, I had no choice but to give it to the assistant DM. I did my best with a school that had 15 prior instructors before me...one of which was screwing all the moms, while his assistant did drugs with the students, which was eventuall followed by an instructor that molested children!!! Yeah...sounds like a great school to take over.

If I couldn't cut it, then how come I was asked to come back and teach if I couldn't cut it? If you want to know who asked me to come back and teach for him, you should PM me. I'll give you his name, what dojo he is from and what number you can reach him at. You can ask him how much the students liked me as an instructor and how much his student base was growing while I was there. I can guarantee if I wanted to be a chief instructor again, I could come back. I don't want to though. I have a better plan in my life. I think being a dPT is a lot better...for those of you that don't know, that's a Doctor of Physical Therapy. I think I can help people better there...especially when they leave a certain Martial Arts Organization with a torn ACL, torn MCL, torn AC / H, bulging discs in the spine and so on. At least I can help them heal without getting reinjuried.

Let me ask you something else now...Why did the studio that I ran shut down after I left it? It had a new instructor that could cut it. Oh wait. None of the students liked him! He must not have been able to cut it...but then again, who is with only 5 or 6 students that stayed after I left...oh yeah, and 3 of those students were prepaid.

I don't know who Sk girl or Ninja Matt are, but in all honesty, you're barking up the wrong tree. Watch what you say...There's nothing like the internet. It trackes IP addresses and you are liable for what you say. I have nothing to hide. If you want to slander me, fine. But, be advised that you're liable and slander is against the law...
    Last edited by SenseiShellie; 06-10-2007 at 11:24 PM.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    O I have a better plan in my life. I think being a dPT is a lot better...for those of you that don't know, that's a Doctor of Physical Therapy. I think I can help people better there...especially when they leave a certain Martial Arts Organization with a torn ACL, torn MCL, torn AC / H, bulging discs in the spine and so on. At least I can help them heal without getting reinjuried.
    one of the best things I ever did in my life (except it wasn't a DPT 15 years ago; times are a-changin')

Oh! You are so scary big girl! You could not cut it, so now you are jilted. So sad for you Looks like I hit a nerve. But the fact remains - you may have been personally a nice person - but as an instructor you could not cut it. So now you spew garbage on the internet. If you put half the effort into the dojo as you do writing crap online you might have went somewhere. Stay phat!

Kempoonetwo. You're just being rude. You can't go around saying things like that about people on this thread. I have only heard one opinion, and my latest meeting with the sensei of the dojo has confirmed that I think Sensei Shellie is correct. I have no interest in the issue, outside of getting a little quality time with a female. But I saw some things that I considered suspect.

For instance: they were playing Red Rover in between the classes.

Ok...first off, if all you can do is try to attack a person's appearance without even knowing who that person really is, then you're as dumb as you sound. Let's look at the facts though, shall we? You're saying I couldn't cut it as an instructor...right? Let me ask you something...why is it that every instructor that "couldn't make it" is always talked about the same way? They stole money from the studio...stole equipment. I never touched a dime that came in that studio. In fact, I did my best to keep it open because the assistant DM wasn't paying the bills! It was always fun to turn in a rent check to find out it bounced. Why? Because the person I gave the deposits to used the money for his school. Without access to a checking account, I had no choice but to give it to the assistant DM. I did my best with a school that had 15 prior instructors before me...one of which was screwing all the moms, while his assistant did drugs with the students, which was eventuall followed by an instructor that molested children!!! Yeah...sounds like a great school to take over.

If I couldn't cut it, then how come I was asked to come back and teach if I couldn't cut it? If you want to know who asked me to come back and teach for him, you should PM me. I'll give you his name, what dojo he is from and what number you can reach him at. You can ask him how much the students liked me as an instructor and how much his student base was growing while I was there. I can guarantee if I wanted to be a chief instructor again, I could come back. I don't want to though. I have a better plan in my life. I think being a dPT is a lot better...for those of you that don't know, that's a Doctor of Physical Therapy. I think I can help people better there...especially when they leave a certain Martial Arts Organization with a torn ACL, torn MCL, torn AC / H, bulging discs in the spine and so on. At least I can help them heal without getting reinjuried.

Let me ask you something else now...Why did the studio that I ran shut down after I left it? It had a new instructor that could cut it. Oh wait. None of the students liked him! He must not have been able to cut it...but then again, who is with only 5 or 6 students that stayed after I left...oh yeah, and 3 of those students were prepaid.

I don't know who Sk girl or Ninja Matt are, but in all honesty, you're barking up the wrong tree. Watch what you say...There's nothing like the internet. It trackes IP addresses and you are liable for what you say. I have nothing to hide. If you want to slander me, fine. But, be advised that you're liable and slander is against the law...
    You do not have to explain your situation to this guy or anyone else for that matter . Notice that the link to the infamous website of Shaolin Ninjitsu is not working. Big surprise.

Oh! You are so scary big girl! You could not cut it, so now you are jilted. So sad for you Looks like I hit a nerve. But the fact remains - you may have been personally a nice person - but as an instructor you could not cut it. So now you spew garbage on the internet. If you put half the effort into the dojo as you do writing crap online you might have went somewhere. Stay phat!
    Honestly you can't read. You didn't hit a nerve at all. People can change. I am 150 now. Amazingly enough, when you aren't on the "instructor diet" and eating one meal a day, your body can metabolize better. Funny how that works. That and having Thyroid Cancer didn't help with anything...but hey, I never complained and only asked for help. Isn't that a part of the 10 commandments of success? I asked for help and got none when it all came down to it. I had a shoulder surgery and was back in my dojo that Friday. I had a sub that I paid money to in exchange for him to sub in and he called me on the day after surgery to tell me that he needed sign ups in the dojo that he worked at. Yeah...I asked for help and seriously got none.

Yeah...sure, I couldn't cut it as an instructor...why was I asked to come back? Why did I work as an instructor for a very highly respected master in the system if I wasn't cut out for it? I put more effort into my dojo's than you ever could. I was in there at 11 am Monday thru Thursday. Friday I was there at 1 and Saturday I was there at 8 am. That was all 1 hour before my dojo opened up. I had a second job to pay for the utility bills and bushido supplies because no one else would pay them. I didn't take any cash from the school...anyone that paid for anything I gave to the Assistant District Manager. He took the deposit and what happened to it I don't know. In fact, I didn't get paid for the 6 months I was at the school because that person would say "Next week. We have to pay the (insert company) bill this week." Next week came and I didn't get paid and got the same line. Sounds like you knew everything about the whole situation. Did you know that the rent check for the studio bounced and we received a 3 day pay or quit notice? No? Hmmmm...the studio took 3 months after that to shut down because legally that's how long it takes to evict someone. The instructor after me knew that and left one day...with a sticky note on the door saying "Dojo is closed." Sounds like someone else that was ready for a dojo.

Stay as ignorant as you are. If you had balls, you'd say who you are.
    Last edited by SenseiShellie; 06-11-2007 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Kempoonetwo. You're just being rude. You can't go around saying things like that about people on this thread. I have only heard one opinion, and my latest meeting with the sensei of the dojo has confirmed that I think Sensei Shellie is correct. I have no interest in the issue, outside of getting a little quality time with a female. But I saw some things that I considered suspect.

For instance: they were playing Red Rover in between the classes.
    Thank You! Yup...games for kids. I can at least say that my obstacle courses and games for the kids had something to do with martial arts...
    Last edited by SenseiShellie; 06-11-2007 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    one of the best things I ever did in my life (except it wasn't a DPT 15 years ago; times are a-changin')
    Yeah...new program...gotta love it! I'm potentially going to NYU for a dPT in musically physical therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    You do not have to explain your situation to this guy or anyone else for that matter . Notice that the link to the infamous website of Shaolin Ninjitsu is not working. Big surprise.
    Thank you! When it's all said and done, I was right...they were wrong and paid out to me 20k.

Ah ussd true colors show again.

Ask your instructor why you cant own your dojo 100%
    I am sure he wont say because the company needs to grow and be a greedy and steal all the money from the instructors who DO ALL THE WORK!
    $250,000 for a dojo is crazy! USSD get 66% plus manual fees and their own billing company fees.
    Hows a instructor to live off $300 a week no taxes taken out?
    USSD dojos are run illegally! They need to be shut down.
    Wheres the shaolin in your shaolin kempo? Pinons and katas are not shaolin!!! Why is grandmaster Fred Villari not in the black belt manual?
    Wheres your dojo pal?

Thank you! When it's all said and done, I was right...they were wrong and paid out to me 20k.
    Good for you. They run ussd illegally and should have to pay all instructors what there worth.

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Good for you. They run ussd illegally and should have to pay all instructors what there worth.
    I agree there. I'm not saying Kempo is bad. I'm saying they way they run the schools and treat instructors is bad. I also don't like how they claim they are Shaolin. Where's the connection that isn't money? You teach a couple of forms...that doesn't make you Shaolin. You have a book with some training techniques in it...It's not something that hasn't been seen before. You have formulas...not something you can't find in TCM or in Tom Bisio's book The Tooth From the Tiger's Mouth. None of the secrets make it more of a Shaolin art then any other school. USSD Kempo is good for what it is...kempo. Charles Mattera is one of the best at it...but so is Fred Villari, the real founder of USSD in 1968.