Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: charles mattera ussd get his 9th

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Sorry pal I dont buy it

I have up to 45 shaolin defensive maneuvers(VILLARI COMBOS) and all the forms up to 3rd dan AND THERE IS NO SHAOLIN IN THE FORMS OR THE TECHNIQUES!!!!!!

By the way changing the name of your Techniques to make it more marketable is WRONG!!

Lying and misleading your students and instructors about what they are learning is WRONG!

Gee sounds like a great place to train!

Lying and ripping off people those are traits I want my kids to learn so I'll just send them to ussd to learn from the best.

Well Said! Wrong is Wrong! Now their being held accountable for their actions. I think they'll be climbing out of the hole they've dug for quite some time, if they ever make it out at all.
    The Style Doesn't Make The Master Famous. The Master Makes The Style Famous!

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    sleazy is as sleazy does.

"westerner" doesn't apply to anything in this "global" world we live in.

you either have integrity or you don't. It's very clear.
    Because something is accepted doesn't mean it is right. It just means people are willing to live with x amount of dirt in their lives. They still know it's dirt.

recognize.

This is very true, unfortunate but true. What I dont understand about some of these arts is, many arts today claim to be better or more applicable than CM. If this is the case, then why the hell do they want to use the shaolin name or blanket to help highlight their school/styles validity? Hmmmm! It would really be interesting if the general public could see the real contradictions these people make concerning their arts/claims. amazing!!!!!!
    The Style Doesn't Make The Master Famous. The Master Makes The Style Famous!

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    That was funny as h e l l!

Quote Originally Posted by Citong Shifu View Post
    Well Said! Wrong is Wrong! Now their being held accountable for their actions. I think they'll be climbing out of the hole they've dug for quite some time, if they ever make it out at all.
    It would be great to see all the head ussd guys go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by ninja matt View Post
    I'll bring the beer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Citong Shifu View Post
    This is very true, unfortunate but true. What I dont understand about some of these arts is, many arts today claim to be better or more applicable than CM. If this is the case, then why the hell do they want to use the shaolin name or blanket to help highlight their school/styles validity? Hmmmm! It would really be interesting if the general public could see the real contradictions these people make concerning their arts/claims. amazing!!!!!!

Most of their instructors dont know there learning villari kempo not shaolin.
    We should send them letters telling them the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Most of their instructors dont know there learning villari kempo not shaolin.
    We should send them letters telling them the truth.
    The won't believe you anyway...they are brainwashed that way

I assure you, I am not kidding.

And if you take that tone with me one more time, I just might send you an invitation to our next kumite.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    The won't believe you anyway...they are brainwashed that way
    Yeah most ussd instructors are brainwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    I assure you, I am not kidding.

And if you take that tone with me one more time, I just might send you an invitation to our next kumite.
    Dude why are you threatening people?

Do you work for ussd? You sound just like them.

Mattera selling ussd

I heard Charles Mattera is retiring (no big secret he hasn't worked in 10 years)
    and turning everything over to his drunken lackys... I mean master instructors. Taylor has been runing the ussd company for years, do you think mattera will sell it to him?
    Or do you think he will sell each ussd school back to the instructor?

I'm making a note NOT to PO Lokhopkuen

Dude why are you threatening people?

Do you work for ussd? You sound just like them.
    If they sound like me, it is surely only to their credit, and your great discredit as a defector.

I cordially invite you to our next Shao-lin Ninjitsu kumite.

However, as a word of warning, you may wish to bring your own personal body bag, and make sure your last will and testament is in order before you show up.

You and your fellow defecting sensei's ought to go to jail for skimming off the top. In my system, this offence is punishable by death, or at least the chopping off of the offending hand.

I've castrated for less.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    You and your fellow defecting sensei's ought to go to jail for skimming off the top. In my system, this offence is punishable by death, or at least the chopping off of the offending hand.

I've castrated for less.
    That's what USSD does...they figure out every single way to skim off of the top from the schools.