Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ussd claim they teach shaolin

Quote Originally Posted by sun dragon View Post
    I hate how they try to pass their art off as shaolin when all it is Fred Villari kempo.
    The real screwed up thing about is they lie to everyone there and tell them that it's shaolin. Most of them have never studied before so they believe everything their master says. There should be a web site that exposes Martial Arts frauds.
    They need to be straight up with all their students about what they are learning.

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    They need to be straight up with all their students about what they are learning.

Yeah I doubt that will ever happen.
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?

What!??, and lose the students who decide that they were being ripped off to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    What!??, and lose the students who decide that they were being ripped off to leave?

LOL! If they ever did train in other martial arts they would know they are being scamed by ussd!

new shaolin

They remind me of so doshin in a way, claiming shaolin as their origin but repackaging karate and calling it traditonal shaolin.

Wildwoo is offline 苦練在最熱的天,夏季和冬季最寒冷的日子 !
    Originally Posted by sun dragon
    I hate how they try to pass their art off as shaolin when all it is Fred Villari kempo.
    The real screwed up thing about is they lie to everyone there and tell them that it's shaolin. Most of them have never studied before so they believe everything their master says. There should be a web site that exposes Martial Arts frauds.
    Actually USSD has contributed a lot of money to Shaolin Temple. If you have been there surly you have seen the big a s s carved stone thingy when you stroll on in.

They were major $ponsors in the US KStar and some of their top student$ were US KStar finalist$$. Their forms had Shaolin-ish Wushuy flavor.

Several of the Shaolin Monks in LA were wearing USSD T-shirts until somebody hipped them to the Errrr shady reputation U$$D.

They really do teach $haolin. Really! Just not right away. LOL!

They got a hell of a marketing program.

I agree. The few people that I have known who practice in this system seem to very well know that the foundation is basic kempo/ karate, but have yet to see Shaolin, except for the forms that they say are Shaolin.

LOL! If they ever did train in other martial arts they would know they are being scamed by ussd!
    Boy, you really have it in for these people, don't you!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildwoo View Post
    Actually USSD has contributed a lot of money to Shaolin Temple. If you have been there surly you have seen the big a s s carved stone thingy when you stroll on in.

They were major $ponsors in the US KStar and some of their top student$ were US KStar finalist$$. Their forms had Shaolin-ish Wushuy flavor.

Several of the Shaolin Monks in LA were wearing USSD T-shirts until somebody hipped them to the Errrr shady reputation U$$D.

They really do teach $haolin. Really! Just not right away. LOL!

They got a hell of a marketing program.

They didn't teach any shaolin when I was with them.

Do you have any stories about their shady reputation?
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?

Wildwoo is offline 苦練在最熱的天,夏季和冬季最寒冷的日子 !
    Quote Originally Posted by sun dragon View Post
    {SNIP}

Do you have any stories about their shady reputation?
    Why no I do not.

This forum however has several in it's archive.