Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is this N.Y. Shaolin U-tube Vid?

Blog Entries

What is this N.Y. Shaolin U-tube Vid?

absolute crap ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    absolute crap ?
    Some might call it that.

I learned almost that exact Kata that the girl was doing, when I was in Chung Moo Quan....

Is this Shaolin, No, it's some sort of Karate with a few crane beak thrown in for fun.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 05-13-2007 at 04:02 PM.

lol check out the french stoner at 4:37

"the sound of the energy.......ommmmmmm" lmao
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Thumbs down

I always love the "famous" masters that no one has ever heard of

totally and utterly craptastic
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

cjurakpt Guest
    he's teaching something banned in China since the 40's? well, if that's true, then the Communist Party was good for getting rid of at least one stupid thing...

Grandmaster Hung? probably a Chinese guy with a real sense of humour...

anyway, dude needs to stop mixing open-style karate forms and cha-nu-fai ga...he also might want to cut down on the caffene intake, 'cause he looks STRESSED OUT (say it like Kramer)!

oh - unlike all other schools, he's not running a business - so I guess that you don't have to pay to train?

I like how he teaches "reverse" punch to the body as a means of taking away someone's will to kick - silly me, thinking that kicking them in the support leg was the way to do that!

S L Martin used American tournaments as a way of proving the effectiveness of CMA? now THAT has got to be the most bizar thing I have EVER heard...

S L Martin used American tournaments as a way of proving the effectiveness of CMA? now THAT has got to be the most bizar thing I have EVER heard...

Reply]
    Look close, it's American KARATE tournaments.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

Reply]
    Look close, it's American KARATE tournaments.
    insult to injury...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    believe it or not, SL MArtin taught Mike Steigerwald, who was a very good fighter in open tournaments, and also in forms-albeit their special brand of Kung-Fu..
    Well, what can you say? In open tournaments, you have TKD guys in the judges seats, as well as all the other made up garbage tenth degree grandmasters-no offense to Mega-Fist..

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    believe it or not, SL MArtin taught Mike Steigerwald, who was a very good fighter in open tournaments,
    Do you mean he was a POINT FIGHTER?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Are these the same guys who wrote the "shaolin grandmasters text"?

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow View Post
    Good Cardio Workout?

He does something that psychologists note people do with their eyes when they lie. He did it alot in the closeup shots.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    believe it or not, SL MArtin taught Mike Steigerwald, who was a very good fighter in open tournaments, and also in forms-albeit their special brand of Kung-Fu..
    Well, what can you say? In open tournaments, you have TKD guys in the judges seats, as well as all the other made up garbage tenth degree grandmasters-no offense to Mega-Fist..
    S L Martin is a d!ck.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Do you mean he was a POINT FIGHTER?
    well of course, duuuh - he was trying to make a POINT about CMA, so where else would he do that? yeesh...