Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: unusual weapons

Spit.

A Corrections officer once told me of a female inmate who was refusing to leave her cell. She was a big woman, and the officers felt they would have to take her out by force. Except this one guy. He says he'll go in and try to talk with her first. So he goes in, and starts explaining why they need her out of her cell, and it'll be easier for her if she cooperates, yada yada yada. Meanwhile, she's staring at him blankly, making funny noises. He keeps talking, raises his voice a bit, and as he's in mid sentence, the inmate spits a huge loogie into his mouth.

He gagged, stepped back, threw up, and left the cell.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Spit.

A Corrections officer once told me of a female inmate who was refusing to leave her cell. She was a big woman, and the officers felt they would have to take her out by force. Except this one guy. He says he'll go in and try to talk with her first. So he goes in, and starts explaining why they need her out of her cell, and it'll be easier for her if she cooperates, yada yada yada. Meanwhile, she's staring at him blankly, making funny noises. He keeps talking, raises his voice a bit, and as he's in mid sentence, the inmate spits a huge loogie into his mouth.

He gagged, stepped back, threw up, and left the cell.
    that was awesome!!! i had a similar experience... when my daughter was like three months old, i had her on my chest as i was laying on my back just playing with her and all of a sudden i got curdled breastmilk spit up into my mouth... it was kinda gross, but i'll take that over someone elses loogie anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    i'm no master, you probably read it out of a 5 and dime MA's book just like the rest of your training and teaching.
    LOL... if you only knew.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    LOL... if you only knew.
    no really i'm fine thanks....
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    did you steal that from stallon from the movie Cobra.
    you got it. it is in that movie.

little known fact, there are 3 versions. many fakes taht are low quality.

there is the mini cobra, cobra, and king cobra (two handed ! i knew a friend who had the cobra and king cobra compared they go up in the same scale ) the one in the movie is the mini cobra

i have the mini cobra, when belted it easily is conceeled in your front pocket, and can be drawn in about 1 second, your thumb pulls the blade out while your middle finger undoes the latch, and it literally falls into hand and clasped. if you have ever held one, its really one of the best combat knives ive ever held, simply for its design. you can punch, stab, slice or even just block with it.
    Last edited by Lucas; 12-11-2009 at 11:17 AM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Bicycle.

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Unusual Weapons

- 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

the umbrella is almost like a sword or a short stick forms

Parallel thread

Remember our Kung Fu with sports gear thread? Those were unusual (and kind of lame), but worthy of adding here as a tangent.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

"Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

and it's jdhowland for the merge

Nicely played, JD.

And speaking of ducks (errr, three years ago I mean) I neglect to mention about my fav crazy weapon, Mandarin Duck Razors aka Yuen Yang Razors.

We sell a fair amount of exotic weapons (you got to do that to cater to the TCMA) and as you all know, I've been slinging Chinese weapons for longer than I've worked here. When some samples of the ducks came in, I had never seen anything quite like them before. I knew they would sell. If you pick up a pair, your mind just starts going all sorts of violent places. They would be so easy to use for wreaking havoc. I've still never seen an authentic demonstration of the duck razors, but they sell fairly well, at least better than most exotics nowadays.

Even ninjettes like them!

Note that these are not to be confused with those ducks on a stick. Duck razors are totally different Chinese weapons. That's why I love TCMA. The weapons are so comic book.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    that was awesome!!! i had a similar experience... when my daughter was like three months old, i had her on my chest as i was laying on my back just playing with her and all of a sudden i got curdled breastmilk spit up into my mouth... it was kinda gross, but i'll take that over someone elses loogie anyday.

LOL... if you only knew.
    There is a lesson here:
    you should never have your grandmother breast feed your daughter.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

If we are going to go down the toilet route, I guess I better pull this one out -

If you have read 'Devil in a Blue Dress' you might remember the way Mouse got the drop on his half brother who had taken him out back to shoot him - he ****ed over his expensive boots. (first letter 'p' followed by an 'i' and 'ss').

Strangely this scene didn't make it into the movie...

Although that is only fiction, I did come across an account of someone using this for real, in 'da streetz' of old Japan.

If you are interested, I wrote a bit more about in my blog
    http://ichijoji.blogspot.com/2010/10...-strategy.html

Graculus

I'm going to go out on a limb here....

...and guess that bodily excretions are not what was intended when posting this thread. However, I must say that the notion of a form that trains spitting or ****ing as a weapon sounds strangely entertaining in a youtube sort of way.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips