Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Ark Yuey Wong- list of lineage/style holders?

http://www.wuhsingchuan.com/

The song remain the same

Led zeppelin

Announcement

In 2006, I accepted the Martial Arts History Museum Hall of Fame stature and certificate of recognition from Senator Richard Alacon on behalf of my grandfather. In regards to that, I am proudly to announce that I had publicly presented the stature to Angel Velazquez of Ng Ga Kuen Headquarter USA, the certificate to Ruben Vargas of Tigre Negro Mexico – Ng Ga Kuen Headquarter Mx, to keep in their school as my appreciation of their loyalty, dedication, and devotion to promote our system and my grandfather.

Good to see that your two disgruntled so called sifus have retired from the forum.

It is sad to see individuals who make your system come to the attention of others because of their own lack of discipline, and knowledge. A true teacher of any art that is worth studying whether it be weaving baskets or learning kung fu has to have the ability to read into the thoughts of the students and become the tool that does the shaping of their whole being. The two who have caused problems repeatedly are no more than tools that have no edge. Watching the videos of them and their students was a true embarrassment to any style of martial art ! I don't believe I have ever seen anything from the so called Grand Master Shewmaker.. In my country they would tear him apart and feed him to the pigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steeeve View Post
    http://www.wuhsingchuan.com/

The song remain the same

Led zeppelin

That its.

Forum Troll

To No Name Lighthouse Guardian,
    Everythign else aside, Note this.
    There is this troll posting in different forum using varies names (Red******r, Pale****r, R*n,…….) trying to instigate flame wars. Anyone should be smart enough to track down his internet IP address. I know who he is; legal authority soon will knock on his door for his act of terrorism.
    His IP start with 67.115*****, 76.241******, 76.247****, someone should check it out, from his forum posting, his email to you.
    What some people like Ron would go through just to get attention. Ever hear the nursery rhythm Humpty Dumpy sat on the wall Humpty Dumpy had a great fall you know the rest. Hey TROLL we have an eye on you! Did you really believe you were going to get away, Fat Chance! Did you really think you (R*n = Redthunder) could make a move and I would not know.
    Last edited by NGKSMM; 02-24-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SIFU RON View Post
    I agree with Richard Vera and his opinion.

Seming is not my Sifu , the biggest complaint we have is his twisting of the truth to satisfy himself. Add his complete disrespect for his elders, and collegues , (other than his own group) ,and you might just get the overall picture.

The reputation of Ark Wong is surely being torn down by his Grandson's actions, which in return get us angry and the result--we are all helping to de-grade Ark Wong's legacy.

BTW- Ark Wong did not open the Wah Que Kung Fu Studio ( 1960) for the Chinese or to set it up for his grandson, (whom's arrival date was , 69-70 , not 67) , Ark Wong opened it for all races. We got it going and kept it going. We still have it going. We are the American Kung Fu Masters.

Respectfully

Sifu Ron Shewmaker
    Ron Shewmaker,
    Since you claimed so closed and so much respect to GM Wong; had your own school for years after you LEFT him. As far as I know, my grandfather never set foot in your school. Can you tell us WHY? If that’s not true, show some pictures of GM Wong at your former school. From his 2nd book, there are pictures of one of his Wah Que Association in Florida, the student’s name is Lee Chen Tai; he invited GM Wong all the way to Florida. Also there group pictures of Gilbert Bates and his students at my grandfather’s Daly school taken at our jointed school Chinese New Year parade.

And you Ron keep accusing me disrespecting my elders. Who are my elders? You should get this straight; I began my kung fu training under one of my grandfather’s Sifu (Ho Yeng) in China and was born before you even took lessons from Wong. Don’t you know any kung fu tradition; Bau Fen (seniority) doesn’t go by age? I am your “Sisuk” and elder.

Oh yeah, kung fu is also about the ability to defense yourself when called upon! But not your “three legged cat” = sam gur mow kung fu; disgrace to our system.

BTW, found your certificate yet? All you had is the one you PAID for, and how much did you pay?

Sifu Seming Ma
    Ng Ga Kuen
    Last edited by NGKSMM; 02-24-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Bozos

These bozos are a disgrace to the style! RS cannot even do the Salute correctly, yet he calls himself a teacher. The only thing elder about him is his age, certainly not his ability.

From what I see here I can only tell you that it is sad to see someone make a fool of himself, and that person is the " GrandMaster himself, Ron Shewmaker." From what I understand he is on serious medication for his mental problems. I don't know if he is to be held responsible for his mis-information. I personnally know SeMing, for many, many years. We worked out together in the 60's . We taught in other schools in the late 60's . I only saw GM Shewmaker one time in the school on Ord st. and that was when he was taking a private lesson from GM Wong. GM Wong smiled at us after showing Ron a move and then watched him botch it up .. I opened my school in West Los angeles in 1972 and GM Wong came to visit and give his approval. My students and I would go to Ord st. all the time to pay our respects and to talk with the other students and GM Wong.. none of my students ever remember seeing GM Ron at any time. Doing the math ,I figure that if I was in the school on Ord st around 1968 and stayed active there until 1976 that was about 8 solid years that I never saw GM Ron. That would mean that GM Ron was barely out of his teens when he was the first Caucasion Grand Master .... What a load of C--p ! Seming you have too many people to even count behind you who know the truth............ But, I have to admit it is fun to listen to this guy GM Ron ,who can't even do the Salute or the Small Cross !!

just a few thoughts

A fellow practitioner of the same style has asked me why people do not speak up to refute the false and negative statements about GM Wong made by the two people we are discussing. This is the response I gave him...

People might NOT say anything to defend Ark Wong for a number of reasons.
    One is what I call "Shopping at The Gap" just to cover their arse.
    Another reason is this lack of solidarity we have spoken about.
    Another reason yet could be not to succumb to the pettiness of arguing with fools. You cannot sink any reasoning into them even with a sledge hammer, right?

Look at great pacifists of history and how much their accomplished without physical force. Gandhi managed to get the British out of India. Martin Luther King lead people to resist white supremacists in conquering the rights, freedom and equality ALL human beings deserve. (We are still working on this one!)

Maybe, sometimes the best thing to do is to persevere in what we believe in. You want to teach and pass on the knowledge, then do it! I am not saying that forcefully, by no means! Do it out of your heart and respect for your teacher and his teacher.

Ron and Rick have already created the worst of reputation for themselves by their actions and words. Even if computers crumble tomorrow, this will stay in the memory of those who read and discuss those demeaning comments made by fools. After reading such nonsense, it leads us to think, reason and exchange ideas with a network of fellow practitioners, growing exponentially through forums and more. Hey, that's how we have engaged in conversations you and me!
    Finally, some already know, deep inside and do not feel the need to defend what they know. They are just thankful that they know better.

I would just like to add a couple of lines written by Rumi, a Persian poet, writer, philosopher and much more.

"“Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing,
    There is a field.
    I will meet you there.
    Where the soul lies down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about.”

what's up Guys!!!

I still don't understand all this disagreement on who is who. If we focus on teaching what we know and evolve as martial artist we can accomplish so much more. Why don't we let each other work in peace and harmony? We don't need to do a truce just let us do are thing and let the public or students decide, everything in life evolves sometimes for good and sometimes for bad if we do not evolve we will die. How many real schools do the GM have these days. Ron S.,
    R.V., or how many followers do they have? The work of each individual will speak for its selves, not words that we type, not comments that we say, but actions and hard work to keep the system alive. I'm with a heavy heart knowing there is always someone starting something, why? I don't get it. Oh well that the way things are!!!

Let's be careful of our thoughts
    Because our thoughts becomes words
    Our words become actions
    Our actions become our character
    Sincerely, A.A.A. Velazquez (only a Kung-Fu practitioner)
    Last edited by NGKAAAVM; 02-04-2008 at 12:39 AM.

A Note To Everyone

Kung Fu - Tai Chi Magazine's last issue had some coments about Yude.

Yude is Martial Arts etiguette. All of us should be Yude,very Yude.

Yudeness is taught at home regardless of where we live or what race we are. It pertains to life, not just Martial Arts.

Morals, truth, honesty, respect, etc. is taught to us as children. We grow up with it or without it. Sometimes we might change because this world is a hard place to live in. But we are all products of our own upbringing and enviorment .

I am no longer going to paticipate in these negative discussions. Have we all forgot where we are ? Have we all forgot what the subject is or was ?

We cannot change the past but we can change the present and the future.

With Respect,

Sifu Ron Shewmaker

Ronny,Ronny,Ronny

Yudeness is taught at home regardless of where we live or what race we are. It pertains to life, not just Martial Arts.

Morals, truth, honesty, respect, etc. is taught to us as children. We grow up with it or without it. Sometimes we might change because this world is a hard place to live in. But we are all products of our own upbringing and enviorment .

I am no longer going to paticipate in these negative discussions. Have we all forgot where we are ? Have we all forgot what the subject is or was ?

With Respect,

Sifu Ron Shewmaker
    Srewmaker, Ronny, Ronny Ronny, You are a funny old man. You always ramble on about the Respect you are not given! What you can’t or won’t realize is that you haven’t earned any Respect. In the beginning when you came out of your hole for the first time in 2005, and said “You were Sifu's First American student” OK, Then in 2007 you say “You say you are his 2nd American student” OK, I wonder were and "who" you will be by 2010?, We tried to treat you nicely. You were even invited at the KF museum awards to come on stage with Se Ming and what was our thanks, you SH*T on us. You try and say how close you were to Sifu Wong but then you, Disrespect and cause your puppet R.V. to show even more disrespect to Sifu Wong’s name by playing him.on two sides, One as a friend who wants to help him and the other as "Redthunder" egging him on to his own disgrace to do and say thing that you don’t have the Balls to say or Backup yourself!!! And on our Forum you call yourself "Palerider". What are you doing playing Cowboys and Indians with yourself? I have read you’re posting on your forum on how you enjoy putting coals on a fire and sit back to see what happens, the problem with that is the Fire you started is now burning YOUR ASS! So now that your Ass is on Fire [Again] you want to talk about “Yude” Maybe you should have read that article months ago and We would all be living in Peace, Instead of dealing with you and you’re so called “WAR” in which you only have blanks and duds to fire. And now you mention “.Morals, truth, honesty, respect” Maybe you should look up those words in the Dictionary, find their meaning and Tattoo them on your Ass, Seeing as that is what you look and talk out of. In closing Ronny, you now say “I am no longer going to paticipate in these negative discussions” Well I personally hope those thoughts last beyond your next round with Alzheimer’s. But to make sure maybe you should check into that "Old Folks Home" you say you “Teach” at and make sure the Doctors have you on the right meds. With “Respect” George Sanchez “Paz” [Peace] P/S Ronny Nobody pulls my Strings
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 02-04-2008 at 04:19 PM.

With Respect,

Sifu Ron Shewmaker
    Sifu Ron,

Gee, that's real big of you. After being the ultimate SH*T disturber and instigator, now you're going to teach us about martial arts etiquette.Thanks
    Last edited by ChuangkTzu; 02-04-2008 at 07:13 PM.

Sifu Ron, I tried PM ing you, but It said you weren't accepting PM's?

MP

Shewmaker, why don't you be a real man, do the right thing and just say you are SORRY for all the bull you have caused. You were just copping out again with your yude. You wouldn't know MA manners if you stepped in it. The same for the bull in the China closet matador. Once you perpetuate lies it's hard to go back.