Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 LastLast

Thread: Ark Yuey Wong- list of lineage/style holders?

Instructor??????????????

Zaremba
    Based on your performance on YouTube, it's obvious you don't have a clue what these forms are about. Your movement is empty with no focus and intent. Your structure is poor and you have no sense of timing as to what is happening on the other side. And you call yourself an authorized instructor. Maybe if you had a better instructor you might have learned something. How embarassing to yourself and the style. As Robert said, you are just a beginner... By the way, these teachers you so highly praise were the ones who instigated all the trouble with false claims and self gratification. Where is their honor blah, blah, blah......

What happened???

Well, I had brought friends, beer (and I seldom drink), chips and it was going to be Friday night at the 3 ring-circus again but... the YouTube stuff of Ron and Frank are gone... censured... no access! Can someone bring those back again??? PLEASE???? I was able to watch them earlier this evening. I know I did!
    They will forever live in my memory but still... I wanted to show all the knowledge there was and learn from the Grand Bozo gurus. I particularly liked the part of the "Salute/Butterfly" by Frank when he carries an imaginary tray from one horse stance to the other, really slowly as to not spill the tea or break the china. Got nets for those in your circus?
    It is not because the 16 mm film of Master Wong slowed down that you have to slow down. It just shows that you might have tried to learn from a film viewing instead of understanding the purpose of the move... unless you really believe you ARE holding a tea tray on the back side of your forearms. In that case, have at it, but please... don't insult the intelligence of the rest of the family!
    Cambrais
    PS: I think Ronny might also be impersonating Frank Z. writing. I surely would not put him passed it! We've all seen the movie "Sybil" right?

Cambrais "Don't worry the Show will go on"

Sijut Frankie Z. What Happened did your video server go on the fritz? Well today is your Lucky Day!! I decided to help my new Little Buddy out, So I looked around and guess what I found? Ronnie and Your Video's So, Just so we don’t disappoint your Fans, and since I like you so much. Here is a preview of one of the Video’s, I will be posting on your behalf for all your Fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaMzt3UN2kc So Hold on People. The Show Will Be starting shortly. Still your Sisuk, George Sanchez "Paz" P/S Frankie Don't worry I will put the Video's back on my other post so no one misses out.
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 02-23-2008 at 01:46 PM.

The Show Must Go on Thanks Ronnie & Frankie

Hello out there Sijut Frankie & No Title Ronnie I see that your server is still down. So to make sure no one misses out on your extreme [Lack of] Talent. Here are the Video's I found, "JUST FOR YOU" First Ronnie's 13 seconds of pain [to watch] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-xMTokufkk And now My Boys doing the Butterfly Knife Set http://youtube.com/watch?v=LHDbNWeZL6Q Next Frankie's AUTHENTIC ARK Y, Wong Salute & Butterfly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnzFOQxrlbs And now Grandmaster Wong doing His Butterfly Form http://youtube.com/watch?v=zxi2Y7MhMMQ&feature=related and here is His Salute http://youtube.com/watch?v=JB048JiACRU Next for Your Viewing Pleasure, Ronnie & Friend Playing without Proper Supervision http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFO1qqQ3D8A&feature=user Now Here is Se Ming Ma & Robert Williams Doing Spear vs three Sectional Staff Authentic Ng Ga Kuen System. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFgTScRL5lE So just to let you know Ronnie we are still waiting for you to post the Certificate you say you have! George Sanchez Ng Ga Kuen "Paz" P/s Just for you Sijut Frankie, here is a special trophy of course your's is #1 and since I am in a good mood there is one for Ronnie too. [see attachment below Just for all your hard work in helping promote your no title Leader, "Ronnie" And if there is anything else I can help you with "Just Let Me Know" Have a Nice Day
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 02-23-2008 at 02:27 PM.

We've Hit an all time Low

There was once a forum called Southern Fist where an innocent bystander asked if anyone knew what happened to Ark Y. Wong's kung fu....... that harmless question led to the longest thread in the history of that forum, which by the way was closed shortly after the Ark Wong thread was ended.....

We then moved the conflict to the El Cuervo forum, which eventually closed as well.

Now the war has moved to this front and it is spiraling out of control. In spite of pleas from Robert to get this back to a constructive discussion, the mudslinging continues, but at an all time level of aggression and now using more high tech weapons of mass embarrassment like youtube!

For a small family, we certainly are giving other styles a run for their money for the title of most conflicting and dis-functional. At last count, there were 5 different forums expressing different views on the legacy of Ark Wong and the 5 family system. Why do we have to display our dirty laundry here?

Someone has to take the high road here and stop engaging in the silliness. The kung fu clips are there for people to see, everyone has made their points and stated their opinions. One thing is clear from all of this ..... WE ARE NEVER GOING TO AGREE. Anyone that has seen this conflict evolve knows exactly who is who.

In the immortal words of Rodney King.... "can't we all just get along?".

Peace,

Mario.
    5 family style student of Sifu David Moreno, Sifu George Castro and Sifu Seming Ma. Great admirer of Grandmaster Ark Y. Wong.
    www.shenkungfu.com
    Last edited by chingjong; 02-23-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: add my website

Why

Quote Originally Posted by SIFU RON View Post
    Sifu Ron has used my computer in the past to post on this site and his user name and password were still on it. So I am posting this using Sifu Ron’s user name and password as I am unable for some reason to post with my own, even after an e-mail request to find out why. Be assured that these thoughts and feelings are my own.

To those of you on this forum who have attacked Sifu Ron Shewmaker and other Sifus from our style on this site. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

First of all if your Sifu had any honor he would not speak, or let his students speak so disrespectfully of any Sifu from this style, in public or private.

Sifu Ron Shewmaker, Sifu Jim Anestasi, and Sifu Richard Vera have all done their very best to teach the style of Kung Fu they learned from Grand Master Ark Wong in the same manner as they were taught.
    Yes I called them all Sifu and do not find them to be arrogant in any manner if they refer to themselves as such. I am not Chinese nor do I pretend to be, so I could be wrong but to my understanding, all that means is teacher.

And I also called Sifu Wong Grand Master and He is the only one I consider worthy of that title.

To tell them you are their elder is a joke. Are you that insecure. Even if you learned in China from one of GM Wong’s teachers, he would have to have been really old, and you would have been in diapers. What did you learn the “GOO-GOO GA-GA” style and you first weapon was that the “RATTLE” either way they still began learning from GM Wong before you did.

Furthermore I can’t believe your Sifu is so threatened by their remarks on this site that he would revert to profanity especially on a public forum. Shame on you. None of the Sifus I have mentioned would want to be the leader of such a bunch of crybabies.

As I stated these Sifus have only tried to keep this style as pure as they learned it.

I have accompanied Sifu Ron to 2 Re-unions in honor of GM Wong, and to support his grandson, also to the Martial Arts History Museum for his induction into the hall of fame.

Sifu Ron and I also went to support Sifu Richard Meir Kings Seminar where Sifu Richard Vera gave an excellent demonstration.

We also went, with respect and in the spirit of friendship, to meet Thailand Gary at his re-union and you repay us by your rude remarks. Sifu Ron does not have any mental disorders and is not on any medication for any such thing as you have suggested. How would you like people making unfounded claims about you, say in regard to why you are really living in a country that allows child molesting.

We have never said a bad word about any of the Kung Fu we saw at any of those places, and would never have said it in public.

You ridiculed Sifu Ron regarding his Butterfly Salute. At least he did the Butterfly Form after the salute. That’s more than I can say for many others I saw only perform the salute, like that was something on its own.

Sifu Ron also donated a uniform that belonged to GM Wong to the museum. I am told that GM Wong’s wife almost cried when she visited the Museum and saw it and couldn’t stop caressing it.
    He has donated money to help support the museum in the form of a yearly membership and to have a plaque placed with the uniform to help honor GM Wong.

And you people honor and speak highly of those who have learned a few forms, either from GM Wong himself, or from a film, and declare that they learned Kung-Fu from him.
    Then they change it, integrate it into other styles or completely rip it off and call it their own.
    Explain to me how this style survives if we allow people to do that, and then publicly attack those people who loved GM Wong, love his style of Kung Fu, and want to preserve it.

If I were a beginner looking for a style to learn I wouldn’t go anywhere near any of us just because of what I have read here. This thread was started by zhangxihuan with this post “hey does anyone out there have a list of people they know are legit inheritors of the 5 animals 5 family's style as done by Shifu Ark Yuey Wong.. ??? Im curious as to who truly knows this system (i'm looking into it). also if anyone in california is qualified to teach it...???” He has never been back. By the way I live in So. Calif. I have a black belt in this style and have been authorized to teach GM Wong’s Kung Fu. I am open to teaching anyone willing to put forth the effort. There are no ego’s allowed in my classes, confidence yes, ego no.

I am not sure how Sifu Shewmaker will react to me posting my response in public and with his password so I will include myself, when I say we all of us should be ashamed of ourselves for airing our dirty laundry on this forum.

My name is Frank Zaremba I have been a friend of Sifu Shewmaker’s for over 40 years and a student of his since 1974. By the way I have seen his certificate and if you look at the one posted here http://ngksmm.proboards60.com/index....ead=1200308790 in the bottom left hand corner there is a square, gee looks like something is missing. Not on Sifu Shewmakers, on his there is another seal with ribbons on it and guess what, it isn’t typed either, it is hand written by GM Wong himself. My e-mail address for those of you who would like to discuss this further in private is fzaremba100@hotmail.com. I believe this is the first time I have spoken on this forum and it will be the last. Hopefully this will end here and now.

Sincerely,
    Frank Zaremba
    Mario Just to let YOU, and everyone know, and to say again, We of the Ng Ga Kuen Family, Never wanted or needed to Prove who we are. But the 3 people and we all know who they are, Have a need to keep attacking us, Not only on a Martial Artist level, But on a personal level as well, So this is not a fight within our Family or with others who teach our style ,[ Have we said anything about how you or anyone else teach our style? ] It is with these 3 individuals [Although they use many names] who think they want to take us all on. On Friday when Robert made his post, I for one was hoping that we could get on with business, But no, They have to come out with more slanderous remarks,Such as [why you are really living in a country that allows child molesting] So since they are always asking for proof of who we are, I decided to help them out and show everyone who they really are. Now as for your Question [can't we all just get along] I for one don't need to "GET ALONG" with these people, If they were to use what little brains they have, They would go back to there little world and stay there. And then maybe we could all have some "Peace" George Sanchez "Paz"

Dirty Laundry

Frank, Thailand does not allow child molestation. Where do you get your information? Mario, check out other styles on forums. They also quarrel, etc. Like I said earlier, the self proclaimed instigators brought this onto themselves. We are only helping to air their dirty laundry, not ours.

You know what, using this forum to vent anger with these individuals is useless. We fall into their devious trap. A trap set by people who have had much more experience at this than us ! Instead, I would like to offer an invitation to come work out with us ! I will have release forms that can be signed and witnessed by all present , and then we can close the doors and workout .. What do you think ?

PS... I will disregard the remark that you have made about the country where I live. At first I thought you were a halfwit when you accompanied " The first White Man in Los Angeles ." But, you proved me wrong.... I only credited you with half, but you proved to be FULL !

PSS... You might want to check the Australian martial art site

http://s15.invasionfree.com/truthmartialarts/index.php This is where Ronnie made referance to juggling womens breasts and how much fun it was........

Some information

Here is something I found somewhere else that might be of interest to most of us. Although it does not answer the initial question of this thread, I would suggest the person asking the question to read over all comments and decide for him of herself as it appears fairly obvious to me.
    I'll do a "copy and paste." If you want the actual link, ask me.

"Why people are rude or harass online
    The online “Disinhibition” effect: People say and do things in cyberspace that they wouldn’t ordinarily say or do in the face-to-face world because of:
    Anonymity: “You don’t know who I am!”
    Invisibility: “You can’t see me!”
    Delayed reactions: “You won’t respond to me right away.”
    Attempt to equalize status: “I am significant when I am in control, or have equal power to you.”
    Personality styles: “That’s just the way I am. I won’t change for anybody!”
    “Mind Blindness” and Blogging: Unable to sense what the other person feels and thinks. Lack of empathy.

Who does this?
    Troll or Cyberbully: A person whose main goal is to insult and provoke others. They usually have lots of free time on their hands and are probably lonely and seeking attention. They often see their own self-worth in relation to how much reaction and drama they can provoke. May have a psychological need to feel good by making others feel bad.
    Kook: A regular member of a forum who habitually leaves comments that are unrelated to the topic or have no basis in reality.
    Flamer: Their only contribution to the group is by making inflammatory comments that excite anger and cause disorder.
    Hit-and-runner: A person who stops in, makes one or two heated comments, then moves on.
    Cyberstalker: Person who shows a continuing pattern of offensive communication, malice, premeditation, repetition. The stalker becomes obsessed in causing distress to the victim. Some seek revenge and may make threats that cause victims fear for their personal safety. Cyberstalkers often disregard warnings to stop, and they may have a history of controlling and emotional abuse during a relationship."
    Last edited by Cambrais; 02-25-2008 at 02:50 AM. Reason: fix typo

Warning stay away from this group!!!

These simple definitions posted by Cambrais (you should think before you post) have been a perfect biography of almost everyone here with a few exceptions: Robert Williams (has mostly positive input), Jim Anestasi (has posted mostly positive and useful information), Stevee (Seems like a troll, but harmless), Chingjong (seems to be positive but irrelevant), Steven Perez (I liked his tone but his posting was removed????) Thailandgary (straight forward, comical, I really like his tone except towards Sifu Vera who, according to the dates posted, he couldn’t have really known)

So here are the definitions and to whom they apply:

"Why people are rude or harass online

The online “Disinhibition” effect: People say and do things in cyberspace that they wouldn’t ordinarily say or do in the face-to-face world because of:

Anonymity: “You don’t know who I am!”

Cambrais, kfman5f, ChuangkTzu

Invisibility: “You can’t see me!”

Cambrais, kfman5f, ChuangkTzu, Sifu Ron

Delayed reactions: “You won’t respond to me right away.”

Cambrais, kfman5f, ChuangkTzu, Sifu Ron, George Sanchez, Seming Ma

Attempt to equalize status: “I am significant when I am in control, or have equal power to you.”

WOW! This one pretty much describes everyone here of course, my favorites included: Cambrais, kfman5f, ChuangkTzu, Sifu Ron, George Sanchez, Seming Ma

Personality styles: “That’s just the way I am. I won’t change for anybody!”

Sifu Ron, George Sanchez, BakMeiSifu. I can’t say this is true for everyone but these individuals have made their statements on this topic.

“Mind Blindness” and Blogging: Unable to sense what the other person feels and thinks. Lack of empathy.

Again, pretty much everyone here

Troll or Cyberbully: A person whose main goal is to insult and provoke others. They usually have lots of free time on their hands and are probably lonely and seeking attention. They often see their own self-worth in relation to how much reaction and drama they can provoke. May have a psychological need to feel good by making others feel bad.

Cambrais, kfman5f, ChuangkTzu, Sifu Ron, George Sanchez, Seming Ma

Kook: A regular member of a forum who habitually leaves comments that are unrelated to the topic or have no basis in reality.

Cambrais, ChuangkTzu, Sifu Ron.

Flamer: Their only contribution to the group is by making inflammatory comments that excite anger and cause disorder.

Cambrais, Sifu Ron, George Sanchez (although others have instigated, these individuals have made no significant or useful contributions)

Hit-and-runner: A person who stops in, makes one or two heated comments, then moves on.

ChuangkTzu, Frank Z. and probably me

Cyberstalker: Person who shows a continuing pattern of offensive communication, malice, premeditation, repetition. The stalker becomes obsessed in causing distress to the victim. Some seek revenge and may make threats that cause victims fear for their personal safety. Cyberstalkers often disregard warnings to stop, and they may have a history of controlling and emotional abuse during a relationship."

George Sanchez, Sifu Ron

Cambrais and kfman5f do you lack the honor to say who you are and face the consequences. As for me, my name is Quentin Meyer, do not confuse me with Sifu Ron; I have only seen negativity from this individual and have no desire to support, encourage, or be associated with this individual.

Mr. Sanchez, it’s been a little over a week and I haven’t seen anyone speak up to support you. I guess they all follow that old adage “If you have nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all”

But, I’ll give you my “unknowledgeable evaluation”

1. With the footwork you display, a truly skilled fighter would disrupt your centerline with no problem.

2. Take a compass and measure the angle of extension of your strikes; the only opponent you could hit would be one who was right on top of you “GREAT STRATEGY”

3. The speed at which you move is highly unrealistic and ineffective in a real confrontation.

To my inexperienced eyes, your form looks just as bad as Frank Z’s and yes, just as comical. Talk about a clown!!!!!!!!

By the way, I just might take you up on your offer of a free lesson but I promise you, once school’s in session, I’ll be the teacher.

Quentin

Quote Originally Posted by ob1rv View Post
    Dear ngk.gs,

more than likely i taught you when you were only a child. it is no wonder why you do the things you do. i notice that you and your teacher have a new forum now !
    i commpliment you and your leader for being a copicat !
    i also notice that the thread of certification is in question: it looks like a good copy but i must say somrhing in rebutale.
    a i see it was ;Wong Sifu could not even speak english even tough he has been here in the U.S.A for more than twenty years or more. that shows a lack of cohesiveness to our great U.S.of A. , but knowing Wong Sifu for more than half of my life time i fail to believe than he typed Ma se mIngs name on that so called certificate of insrtuctorship. i believe that se ming has no respect for our great country let alone his respect for what is the thruth of the matter! he was just a student just like me, Richard Vera. he has no accomplioshements and nothing to show for other than the fact that he is Wong Sifu's Grand Son. That's all ! i know we are at a so called truce but even so; se ming continues to agress me to the highest degree through his so called antuerage of followers. you can believe what you want, i will not question. but you as a public viewer must question! who are you se ming! a foney or just a family member. sorry for such words my brother but you have the want to put me down ! i have accomplishment and more and now you want the throne! take it ! its yours !! i only want to share! you want to control ! is this shaolin ! is this what you grandfather taught you ! mr. G S iand GmSMMt is about time you lived up to your imaginary image of your self as a soldier and lived up to it! will you meet me ? PERSONALLY! i believe that we can settle this dispute with out all this controversy! we whrestle not over flesh and bolld but over powers, principalities and rulers in dark places. yuu looked good at sifu manual's event but you are getting fat sir NGKGS! you need some training ! will you meet with me! talk only ! i will be represented gby people you d not knoe but aare in the administrative portion of our grat U.S.A. grt back to me if you dare. need to settle this once and for all !!

sp what do you ays mr. biker man!

ob1rv/ el matador

ob1rv/ you are not my brother !
    Quentin,

I find it hilarious you didn't categorize Sifu Vera's (ob1rv) posts. Since you took the time and energy to categorize ours,why not his? What category would his above post fall under?

Pleased Pak mei

Steeeve not stevee...a troll me hahahaha...snif snif snif Bak mei

Pak mei was a traitor of the ming ...

NGKS

Quention,
    I can only speak for myself. My criticism was to those who caused the problems related to this style. Not at you until you butted in. How can you defend someone when you are not part of this style?. Even yourself saw who Shewmaker is. Apparently some people cannot take criticism. Why are you so bent out of shape about our style? How would you feel if the same BS was in your style?

Bak Mei,

Since you mentioned me I decided to post a quick note on the subject. I removed my previous posting out of respect for our system as a whole.

To everyone else,
    This will be the last time I post here so to all my brothers and those who are not, PLEASE, leave me out of any of your postings in this forum. If any of you would like to contact me personally, please do so via email redmantis3@southern5.com or through my school's website at www.southern5.com.

Steven Perez
    S5CBA

Bak mei

HUh your not a ng ga kuen players.....Whats ur style or ur styles? and your tactics in the forum

Trolls,Kook,flamer,hit and runner or cybertalker? maybe a Mixed .....thats popular in this day.... in martial arts too

Anyway if ur not in the Ng ga or GM Wong System ....its not ur bussiness...so pleased if ur not involve ....You know what you have to do ...like a intelligent men you are.....

NGKS