Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Ark Yuey Wong- list of lineage/style holders?

Hey thank Sihing George

I lost this one in my last computer crash....

NGKstev
    Last edited by NGKstev; 12-11-2007 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NGKstev View Post

NGKstev
    Look here, Steeve

Uncle George

Quote Originally Posted by NGKstev View Post
    Hey thank Uncle G (call you uncle George sound too funny)

NGKstev
    Steve you're right, Uncle G. it is!! Uncle G. NGK.G.S.

Sifu

Correction done

Steeve

Trunk

Uncle G,
    It's not a trunk...it's a TREASURE CHEST! Thanks again for sharing!

Treasure Chest

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrais View Post
    Uncle G,
    It's not a trunk...it's a TREASURE CHEST! Thanks again for sharing!
    Cambrais you're right it is a Treasure Chest and the Great Thing is that it's Full of Facts and Memories. Much more to come Uncle G. NGK.G.S.

Welcome Abel

Abel Good to have you on the Forum. Welcome to the Clan. Your Brother George NGK.G.S.

iron rings

hello to all,
    I have a question that is kind of off topic but i've been looking everywhere i can.
    does any body know how to get a set of traditionaly made iron rings?
    Last edited by NASIW; 12-12-2007 at 12:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Iron Rings

Quote Originally Posted by NASIW View Post
    hello to all,
    I have a question that is kind of off topic but i've been looking everywhere i can.
    NASIW I Know of a couple of places,I will check into it and get back to you. You might also want to start a new thread on the Southern Chinese Kung Fu Forum [Iron Rings] NGK.G.S.

Iron Rings

Quote Originally Posted by NASIW View Post
    hello to all,
    NASIW Here is a link to a store owned by a student of Se Ming's his name is Mario. Tell him you were referred by George Sanchez of Ng Ga Kuen. NGK.G.S.http://www.shenmartialarts.com/displ...id=6&origcat=6 P.S. Let me know if you need more help.
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 12-12-2007 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NGK.G.S View Post
    NASIW Here is a link to a store owned by a student of Se Ming's his name is Mario. Tell him you were referred by George Sanchez of Ng Ga Kuen. NGK.G.S.http://www.shenmartialarts.com/displ...id=6&origcat=6 P.S. Let me know if you need more help.
    Mario's store is top notch, I highly recommend it !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Hello to all. Good to see that the forum is doing what it is supposed to do ........Bring people together ! If I can help in any way just let me know. Thailand isn't close, but I come back to California every March, so if there is anything I can do for you..............

Quote Originally Posted by thailandgary View Post
    Hello to all. Good to see that the forum is doing what it is supposed to do ........Bring people together ! If I can help in any way just let me know. Thailand isn't close, but I come back to California every March, so if there is anything I can do for you..............
    Gary,
    It's good to see you here; I am sure you have things to share, tell them how was it on that day of this butterflyknife vs empty hand with GM Wong.

http://www.kungfu5family.com/ArkGary.wmv

Seming
    p.s. looking forward to see you on March

Butterfly Knifes

Gary, Great set with Sifu Wong. I bet you just could'nt wait to do it with empty hands while he had the Butterfly Knifes. I remember how he was, just because you had no weapon he would not just let you get by, I know he never let me get by with anything. And all these years later I'm glad about that. The same with Se Ming.[ FYI ] I asked Se Ming about about the Butterfly Knives in the video I thought they were the set that I have, I knew that Sifu Wong had 2 personal sets Se Ming has the set in the video and I have the other set. When they are not in use I keep them safe in Sifu Wong's old chest. See You Soon. NGK.G.S.

Seems like old home week, glad all you folks are around. And, yes, I didn't know what to expect and as you can tell by watching the film I was nervous as H---! We were up stairs in the Qwoon and GM Wong was opening his mail and stopped and looked at those of us that were there with him and he started giving orders to get ready " We are going to make a movie." Down to the infamous parking lot and he told me to just act natural , he was going to move slowly with the knives and I should block.... Yeah, right... I was scared to death.... Those were the same knives that he used to use to cut the sunday L.A. Times in half with to show how sharp they were ! Well, I made it through all right and I sure wish we had those days back again !