Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ark Yuey Wong- list of lineage/style holders?

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrais View Post
    "IF YOU AS A MEMBER HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY IN THE SPIRIT OF LEARNING AND GOOD WILL, YOU WILL BE DELETED AND BLOCKED ON THIS FORUM !"

Live by what you preach, hey?
    yes sir !!!
    you are right, i should but but i am agressed for no reason knowing thruth, you are in a world of things, things that have decieved for many years you first of all you have no knoweledge of the things i speak of !!!! i was there. all i am asking for is his background, not his idio's. what is your problem. don't you want the truth ?????????

ob1rv / el matador

I already know the TRUTH about you, Vera and it is not a pretty story so... take your dirty laundry to your own forum, pretty please!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ob1rv View Post
    yes sir !!!
    you are right, i should but but i am agressed for no reason knowing thruth, you are in a world of things, things that have decieved for many years you first of all you have no knoweledge of the things i speak of !!!! i was there. all i am asking for is his background, not his idio's. what is your problem. don't you want the truth ?????????

ob1rv / el matador
    Dear Se Ming.
    i have in fact being called a thief when the real theaf was another student. you want to know what really happened ?? i would suggest a meeting with you personally before this thing goes to legal action ! and mean legal action. i am the one who named you as the new father of our system and you took a lie and shunned me ! you did not even have the respect and morality to confront me ! i have done more for our system than you have ever done giving orders in your arrogance and the pride of your people ! YOU LIVE IN MY COUNTRY SIR ! i did it for our school .you just came at you liesure and took over just because of your blood ! no spirit, no Honor! just pride and self indulgence ! i pray for you all the time ! i never stole from any one ! it was another and you know it. ! you are useing this to down play me because i was taught different from you ! what Wong Sifu wanted was for us to work together ! you have changed all of this ! now we are ememy's and will always be because of your lack of morality and truth. we have had this war for more than twenty years ! i have been defending myself for twenty years !!!!!! quess why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    because i am telling the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. So Called Master !!
    now what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am prepared for what ever you wish. just remember !!! YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD !
    you started it !!!! i am going to finish it! and it starts with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dare you !! !!!

i say to all the world ! this is not your matter ! it would be wise to stay away ! my attorrney pulls no punches !! He Is My Student!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ob1rv /; el matador / the killer !!!
    Last edited by ob1rv; 12-06-2007 at 10:42 PM.

"YOU LIVE IN MY COUNTRY SIR !"

Vera,
    You live in the country of Native American who never were asked anything about the fate of their land.
    Time for a good work out and a cold cold shower for you!

"YOU LIVE IN MY COUNTRY SIR !"

Vera,
    You live in the country of Native American who never were asked anything about the fate of their land.
    Time for a good work out and a cold cold shower for you!
    Dear Sir,

first of all it not us who decieved the Native American ok? and i am not insulting anyone ! just asked some questions other have ! no more for me ! i think you have had enough for now !

ob1rv / el matador

[QUOTE=ob1rv;824487]Dear Sir,

first of all it not us who decieved the Native American ok? and i am not insulting anyone ! just asked some questions others have ! no more for me ! i think you have had enough for now !

ob1rv / el matador

Dear Richard Vera,
    I already said that all kung fu is good regardless how it is done; now I add to that all kung fu is good regardless how anyone learned it. My philosophy in martial arts is that nothing is absolute, it all depends on when, where, who, what, and how.

Whoever called you a thief, it wasn’t me. You already told me your side of the story (your truth), I said I believe you, and I also believe what my grandfather said about you. I don’t really care since I wasn’t there to witness The Truth. It is between you and my grandfather. I think you forgot I set up meetings, invited you to my reunion so Ark Wong’s students could have a better understanding of you. I supported you when your “18 shaolin monk boxing” was in question? Just 2 weeks ago at Manuel’s party, your student forgot his form and asked a do over, I was the first one applauded for him to regain his confident. Isn’t that your reconciliation with Manuel was part of my doing too?

Your ranting about my position in Ng Ga Kuen doesn’t warrant my reply. I just carry on with my grandfather’s last wish.

Also, I have told you and your ex-students I don’t have problem with you many times, but you keep attacking me publicly, I have no choice but come out to defend myself. I’m not afraid of your lawyer, legal actions and other threats; you are not the first one to use those lines anyway. Keep that up you will receive something from my legal team.

My last word to you is, if you want truce, that’s fine, if you want to continue with this saga, so be it. And I’m not holding back Ng Ga Kuen students to defend their master any more.

Sincerely,

Sifu Seming Ma
    Ng Ga Kuen
    Last edited by NGKSMM; 12-07-2007 at 02:30 AM.

This took a turn...

Well, I have to say that this is depressing. Why is everyone so upset? And is a public forum the proper place to have a dispute?

Whoever was wronged, please try to forgive and move on. Petty flame wars such as this leaves all involved scathed.

"As much as it is possible for you, try to live peaceably with all men."

Good luck in life and training.

-Blake
    "Gungfu is not just about fighting."

"Repitition is the mother of skill."

Missing Link

THE MISSING LINK HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!

I am quoting the following from Vera's website:
    http://sws5animals.com/main.php?o=6

"Sifu Richard Vera was instructed personally by and is the only protege of a world renowned doctor of Chinese Medicine and Martial Art practitioner named Ark Y. Wong. In order to attain this status, Sifu Vera spent seventeen years at Dr. Wong's School and Acupunture Clinic. After fourteen years of assisting Dr. Wong at his Martial Art School and Clinic, Sifu Vera futhered his knowledge by continuing his studies in Oriental Medicine and other forms of Classical Chinese Martial Art

Dr. Wong died in 1987, leaving Sifu Vera as the sole inheritor of Dr. Wong's acupunture and his martial art. Sifu Vera is now in his thirty-third year as a practitioner and teacher. He has been instructing children, youth, and adults for thirty years. Within the last six years, Sifu Vera established an exercise program principally focusing on children. Sifu vera began this program in order to reduce the growing numbers of at risk youth within the community. From 1994 to the year 2001, Sifu vera taught at a parochial school (St. Anthony's School) in San Gabriel, California with great success, This program is called the Young Tiger Martial Art Program.Sifu Vera is now attempting to expand this model program to neighboring commnities."

Since he is the ONLY PROTEGE and SOLE INHERITOR of GM Wong, we no longer need to look for or care for lineage. This thread seems obsolete, case closed.

THE MISSING LINK HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!

I am quoting the following from Vera's website:
    http://sws5animals.com/main.php?o=6

"Sifu Richard Vera was instructed personally by and is the only protege of a world renowned doctor of Chinese Medicine and Martial Art practitioner named Ark Y. Wong. In order to attain this status, Sifu Vera spent seventeen years at Dr. Wong's School and Acupunture Clinic. After fourteen years of assisting Dr. Wong at his Martial Art School and Clinic, Sifu Vera futhered his knowledge by continuing his studies in Oriental Medicine and other forms of Classical Chinese Martial Art

Dr. Wong died in 1987, leaving Sifu Vera as the sole inheritor of Dr. Wong's acupunture and his martial art. Sifu Vera is now in his thirty-third year as a practitioner and teacher. He has been instructing children, youth, and adults for thirty years. Within the last six years, Sifu Vera established an exercise program principally focusing on children. Sifu vera began this program in order to reduce the growing numbers of at risk youth within the community. From 1994 to the year 2001, Sifu vera taught at a parochial school (St. Anthony's School) in San Gabriel, California with great success, This program is called the Young Tiger Martial Art Program.Sifu Vera is now attempting to expand this model program to neighboring commnities."

Since he is the ONLY PROTEGE and SOLE INHERITOR of GM Wong, we no longer need to look for or care for lineage. This thread seems obsolete, case closed.

Lineage wars....
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Finally ok for me to log in to this site and make a reply and you guys want to shut it down...... What happened ? As far as I could tell many people are making claims on grand Master Wong and he is not here to dispute it ! Lineage wars are settled pretty easy though.... all you have to do is step up to the plate and wait for the pitch . There are enough of the original students left to make a difference.........But..... the problem is a universal one........Nobody wants to get involved... all you guys are doing is hanging out your dirty laundry and letting everyone see what you were wearing ! There seem to me to be certain folks who love to step into any forum with a stick that they found ( Not a stick that belonged to them in the first place. ) and preceed to stir up the pile....I'll tell you one of the things that really bothers me especially in this day and age of having a spell check on your computer, your horrible spelling ! If you can't get that straight how can you remember a form ? Hope I don't upset anyone here..
    In case any one wonders who I am , I was a student of GM Wong in 1967 to 1980 when the classes were taught on Ord St. in L.A. Chinatown.. And truthfully a lot of your names escape me !

PS.... I know a lot of people would like to see this thread end because then their claims can't be argued... I will stand up and answer any queswtions that anyone has..... How about some questions about the kung fu that we practice !

Is this Real?

to all of you,
    i never have insulted any one ! just asked some questions via our elders. and about my web site; www.sws5animals.com it was a gift from the U.S. Border Patrol a few years ago. we are going off line soon for reconstruction. for this i apologize ! I AM NOT THE SOLE INHERITOR ! WE ARE ALL INHERITORS AND ARE TO RESPECTED ! I am just Wong Sifu's Last Direct student and his last of the American Kung Fu Teachers.......just as in other forums before this. any one who has someting good to say, the se ming clan comes out and causes nothing but hatred and division. this must stop ! we are all brothers !

Brother to Brother

Strength and Honor

ob1rv / el matador

What Now !

Quote Originally Posted by NGKSMM View Post
    Dear Richard Vera,
    I already said that all kung fu is good regardless how it is done; now I add to that all kung fu is good regardless how anyone learned it. My philosophy in martial arts is that nothing is absolute, it all depends on when, where, who, what, and how.

Whoever called you a thief, it wasn’t me. You already told me your side of the story (your truth), I said I believe you, and I also believe what my grandfather said about you. I don’t really care since I wasn’t there to witness The Truth. It is between you and my grandfather. I think you forgot I set up meetings, invited you to my reunion so Ark Wong’s students could have a better understanding of you. I supported you when your “18 shaolin monk boxing” was in question? Just 2 weeks ago at Manuel’s party, your student forgot his form and asked a do over, I was the first one applauded for him to regain his confident. Isn’t that your reconciliation with Manuel was part of my doing too?

Your ranting about my position in Ng Ga Kuen doesn’t warrant my reply. I just carry on with my grandfather’s last wish.

Also, I have told you and your ex-students I don’t have problem with you many times, but you keep attacking me publicly, I have no choice but come out to defend myself. I’m not afraid of your lawyer, legal actions and other threats; you are not the first one to use those lines anyway. Keep that up you will receive something from my legal team.

My last word to you is, if you want truce, that’s fine, if you want to continue with this saga, so be it. And I’m not holding back Ng Ga Kuen students to defend their master any more.

Sincerely,

Sifu Seming Ma
    Ng Ga Kuen
    Dear Se Ming,

Look seming, you are right, all kung fu is good but we are talking about our style! not their's! what ever your grand father wanted is of no importance now. it has only caused distruction and chaos. i never said you are not the so called leader of this system. because of the lack of vision on many parts, there is nothing but " i do it this way and you do it that way" ! this is why there is this so called war and there is nothing but a lack of cooperation from all our you and our factions and sub organizations put together. i wanted to, just as Wong Sifu wanted; was a unity and structure for our system. only one way! every one will not look the same , that is a fact, because of their personallity. but there must be a set way of doing things. the mexicans in mexico; My own People ! call it southern five " mexico style " what that hell is that !! i am not trying to ridicule them but we Mexican people, as an artfull people tend to add and change things to our liking. this is not with me. so is this the new free spirit ? i don't think so ! we are dying sir ! soon there will no one who holds any value for yours and our great tradition and honor ! sorry for the questions but sometimes it's the only way to get you moving ! it was good to see you at Manual's anniverasry ! you look tip top ! i thank you for your support of my student, it was his first time out there ! and one more thing; i am very proud of my past. yes ! flowery! yes arrogant ! let the world know , SO WHAT ! so was Wong Sifu !!! what have they or even you done that no one knows ! more controvrsy? i hope not! this is no way to ask for truce, truth and peace! trust is earned not given ! off the record; i would fight for you just like i fought for your grand father many times !

you want a truce !! good ! so do i ! without this truce there will be nothing but division. don't forget " HE WAS MY KING AS WELL AS YOURS ! "

Brother to Brother

Strength and Honor

a humble student

your Grand fathers finest american student !

Richard Vera
    Last edited by ob1rv; 12-08-2007 at 04:29 PM.

Vera and others

Cousin Vera and others,

I think it would be a wise idea to take the time to formulate thoughts, write them down, let them be for a while and then, look again at what you write... with a cool head.
    It is not the first time that I see aggressive remarks, insults and claims to fame, coming out of who-knows-where. I have put in my 2 cents, not because I am part of a clan or faction. I have my teacher and his students of many years. Most of the members of this forum, and other forums, don't know one another. Even someone who is not a martial artist would notice the aggressivity and the unwarranted claims to fame.
    Why should what you don't want in your own forum be brought in by you in this forum?
    Also, whether the website that you have was given to you or not, you are ultimately responsible for what is on it. Proof-reading and correcting might have done wonders.
    I don't know Seming Ma but I see that you and others have attacked him while you and others threaten him of legal actions. It makes no sense and reveals a very ugly side of certain human beings.
    I have been told before to stay out of it. If it is made public, on a website I visit regularly, it becomes my business too.
    Kung Fu is not a waste of time... this is!