Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Ark Yuey Wong- list of lineage/style holders?

Talking re: smiley

Bakxierboxer,
    That's right you do have a sense of humor! I forgot it's been so long since we have chatted.
    Sifu Jim Anestasi

Quote Originally Posted by SIFU RON View Post
    Thanks ,Pete for the response. I appreciate it.
    Sure, although I've previously posted that stuff....

Here's one for you
    One what?

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Anestasi View Post
    Bakxierboxer,
    That's right you do have a sense of humor! I forgot it's been so long since we have chatted.
    Of one type or another.....
    Not that long....

Sifu Jim Anestasi
    Hmmm.... the eye- rolling thingie is different here.....

Pete

Thanks for the dragon info.

If anyone has a clip of the Dragon Plays with Pearls set being performed on the Kung Fu TV series, please feel free to post the link.
    For Sifu Ron and Jim, what is the dragon palm?

Hey Guys

Ron and Jim long time we dont see us

Hahahaha the dragon play with pearls .....maybe I could show you the dragon play with his balls(pearls) ...XXX movie for adult only

Take care

Steeve

Ron and Jim

Its just a joke.....dont take it bad or personnal...no insult just a joke....

Srteeve

Ps Im not a representative of Sifu Seming Ma

Announcement

This is to notify That Steeve & Ng Ga Kuen Remove all & any Photos,Video's Text & anything connected to me in any way, In there possession indefinitely.
    The recent comments is just a continuation of the type of Disrespectful talk about the elders of Ark Yuey Wong Style & students that came before them.

Sifu Jim Anestasi

Exclamation

The same goes for me.

Na Ga Kuen, Seming Ma, Steeve, and your group you no longer have my permission to use any photos, video, articles , text, or anything of me, Ron Shewmaker ,in any manner ever.

Ron Shewmaker
    Last edited by SIFU RON; 12-09-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Cool Dog Fist

Sifu Ron ,
    I guess I missed the article, Is it out now? If so I will see if I can find it.Looks interesting.There is so much Kung Fu out there it will make your head swim.It would take several life times to learn just a little.Such is the way of things these days.

Sifu Jim

Huh?

I am surprised that this forum would allow this to be posted !

Gene Ching and Gigi Oh. I do not believe would condone this type of insulting,
    disrespectful remarks, on their forum, or in their Magazine.

Steeve is one Na Ga Kuen's ( Seming Ma's) representatives.

Shameful.

This demonstartes an example, of some of the events , Ark Wong's students have had to try and tollerate .

These people have been banned on our forum.

I speak for myself and Jim Anestasi.

Ron Shewmaker
    Sifu Ron,

Are you serious? I think Steeeve was joking...although I agree it was somewhat distasteful. He even apologized. So whats the big deal?

Do you and Sifu Jim have some issues with Ng Ga Kuen and Seming Ma? Or am I incorrectly reading into your above posts?

BTW, I recently acquired a copy of Wong Ark Yuey's book "Secret of Kung Fu" GREAT STUFF!!! I see you guys in a bunch of the pics too! It was amazing the things that Sifu Wong was revealing in print and over 40 years ago!

Good things...

-Blake
    "Gungfu is not just about fighting."

"Repitition is the mother of skill."

Cool Sifu Ark Wongs Book

Southern Tiger, I won't respond to your Question about Steeve,He has been in the center of long going war. So I will Let Sifu Ron answer your question.
    Back to the book is it the first book or the second?.I wrote most of the first one,I let Ralph Shun finish it as I didn't have the time to devote to it.Actually both books were similar. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sifu Ark Wong wanted to let the masses know about his Kung Fu.
    Sifu Jim

It is best to leave these personal issues off this forum.

Jim and I came here to enjoy sharing with all of you. there are some issues and matters best left alone and this is one of those.

In the books, we were young and hungry, we couldn't get enough. Currently we are going through our " old stuff" and might share some photo's and video up the road a ways.

Best to U

Sifu Ron
    Sifu Ron and Sifu Jim,

Fair enough on the personal issues. It has been great having you two at kung fu forum to share your experiences!

Two things I would like to ask: One, I noticed on the back of the book that there is an ad for learning kung fu at home from 16mm and 8 mm tape. Out of curiosity, do you know what the material was? I have the yamazato productions dvd on Wong Ark Yuey, is this the only footage of Sifu?

Second, do either of you remember a John Allen in Sifu Wong's class? I believe he would have been there in the late 60's. He is the man that would later open in infamous Green Dragon Studios in Akron, Ohio.

Thanks guys, I Love hearing about the golden age of gungfu from people who experienced it.

-Blake
    "Gungfu is not just about fighting."

"Repitition is the mother of skill."

Smile Ark Wong movies:

Southern Tiger,
    That name doesn't sound familiar, like Sifu Ron said there were people coming and going.I left at the end of 1968.We have most of what we learned on tapes and such.Sifu A.Wong sold films from the start around 1964 or so.
    What copy do you have the first or the second??. If you would like you could send it to me & I will autograph it for you!. Just send potage to return it. Send me a P.M. and I will send you my email and address so you can send it. Your choice.
    Sifu Jim

Sifu Ron and Jim

In your notes, is there a list of sets for the Ng Ga style?

Sifu Ron and Sifu Jim in action 1959 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VLd7jwYUis