Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Ark Yuey Wong- list of lineage/style holders?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrais View Post
    Cousin Vera and others,

I think it would be a wise idea to take the time to formulate thoughts, write them down, let them be for a while and then, look again at what you write... with a cool head.
    It is not the first time that I see aggressive remarks, insults and claims to fame, coming out of who-knows-where. I have put in my 2 cents, not because I am part of a clan or faction. I have my teacher and his students of many years. Most of the members of this forum, and other forums, don't know one another. Even someone who is not a martial artist would notice the aggressivity and the unwarranted claims to fame.
    Why should what you don't want in your own forum be brought in by you in this forum?
    Also, whether the website that you have was given to you or not, you are ultimately responsible for what is on it. Proof-reading and correcting might have done wonders.
    I don't know Seming Ma but I see that you and others have attacked him while you and others threaten him of legal actions. It makes no sense and reveals a very ugly side of certain human beings.
    I have been told before to stay out of it. If it is made public, on a website I visit regularly, it becomes my business too.
    Kung Fu is not a waste of time... this is!
    Dear mr. cambrias,
    you are right this is a waste of time. i am not stating a claim to anything i am stating fact. while he is agressed, some one convieniently hides in the back ground orchestrating ! i respect your opinions and comments but i think you don't know enough about the situation let alone the past to say any thing. besides this is over now so can you get back to discuss our southern five and mind your own business?

Practice hard , practice well and may God Be with you !!

ob1rv / el matador

Richard,
    Thanks you. TRUCE that it is; we shouldn’t allow others to detour our path and direction, you have your way of teaching / belief and I have mine; let’s leave it as that.

Seming

Welcome

Ngk.R.W Welcome to the forum Your Brother NGK.G.S See you soon . George Sanchez

Demo

Robert here is a video of a old demo[1987]. How time flys when your having fun http://www.kungfu5family.com/ExpoDemo.wmv George
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 12-09-2007 at 02:31 PM.

Cal Poly

Robert, I'm looking through the old trunk that Grandmaster Wong gave to Se Ming who then passed on to me and I found this video from 1988. George http://www.kungfu5family.com/CalPolytourny.wmv

Action

Thank you so much for sharing, George!
    Great to finally see some action after all those words. Seeing kids performing give us hope and something to look forward to. Right on!

action

Quote Originally Posted by Cambrais View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing, George!
    Great to finally see some action after all those words. Seeing kids performing give us hope and something to look forward to. Right on!
    Thank You, the kids in first video My son Joshua in Black, Then Blake and Marcus they are still with us. That is also Joshua Fighting at Cal Poly, myself also Fighting. Joshua is now 28 and still training as are my two other sons. I will post newer video's as I convert them again Thanks..George

good job !

Quote Originally Posted by NGK.G.S View Post
    Thank You, the kids in first video My son Joshua in Black, Then Blake and Marcus they are still with us. That is also Joshua Fighting at Cal Poly, myself also Fighting. Joshua is now 28 and still training as are my two other sons. I will post newer video's as I convert them again Thanks..George
    to ngk.g.s.,

Good Job ! your Children look great and i hope i will see more of them. Children are our future ! my compliments to you and yours. Merry Christmas !

ob1rv / el matador

Great thread everyone

Good Job

Quote Originally Posted by ob1rv View Post
    to ngk.g.s.,

Good Job ! your Children look great and i hope i will see more of them. Children are our future ! my compliments to you and yours. Merry Christmas !

ob1rv / el matador
    Thanks for the Good words Richard. More to come. George Sanchez.

Grandmaster Ark Y. Wong

Grandmaster Wong's own words of his system name and motto in chinese NGK.G.S

Sigung Ark yueh Wong /Sifu Seming Ma Ng ga kuen Metal Dummy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrbmvoOmfts

NGKstev

Butterfly Form

Here is Grandmaster Wong doing two movements from the Buttterfly Form #1 Grandmaster Wong blocks and pushes down two punch to chest and at same time blocks kicks from left and right side..#2 Grandmaster Wong blocks high and low punch and sweeps the front leg.of opponent.. More pictures and video to come. NGK.G.S.
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 12-11-2007 at 01:00 PM.

Thank for all this Photos Uncle George

Here some Photos of the TV serie kung Fu

NGKstev

Grandmaster Wong Teaches Salute to class

Thanks Steve, thought you might like them. Also as I was looking through that old trunk of Sifu Wong's I found this video that Se Ming gave me. It shows Sifu Wong at the school on Dally st. teaching the class the Salute. As you know the Salute is the introduction to our style and tells everyone who we are [Ng Ga Kuen] I hope you and everyone enjoys the video Uncle George NGK.G.S.
    http://www.kungfu5family.com/ArkSLSCCOM.wmv
    Last edited by NGK.G.S; 12-11-2007 at 01:51 PM.