Thread: Delivery Times to Canada

Arrow Delivery Times to Canada

I may just be not looking well enough but I was having some trouble finding a time frame for delivery of packages to Canada from MartialArtsMart.com. I placed an order on Saturday and I know that US orders state the second business day (which would probably be Tuesday) for delivery but I was wondering when it is for Canada.

This is not a gripe, it's Monday and I hardly expected the package to arrive today, I just want to see if I could incorporate the delivery into my schedule and couldn't find the information.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I can't tell you for sure

I know that we've had some issues crossing into the Canadian border, but I thought most of those were long resolved. Place your question to sales@martialartsmart.com. They'll have a more knowledgeable answer for you. I'm afraid I'm not involved in shipping in any way, except for receiving and redirecting the occasional complaint.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, Simon. Thanks for your order!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thanks for the advice Gene. I'll send them a message.

Odd. When I sent an EMail to that address it was rejected "permanently". That seems rather ominous.

Well the second EMail got through. Stupid gmail. Anyway I got my answer so thanks.
    Last edited by SimonM; 06-03-2008 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Update
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.