Thread: Why close the Asylum topic?

Why close the Asylum topic?

''Those ungrateful asylum seekers''

I cant believe it. Out of all the rubbish the gets posted on here and never gets any 'mod attention', this perfectly valid thread was closed up. Its plain stupid, people have something to say, so whats the harm in saying it?

Its not at all racist, its just a debate of current affairs. Im sure you would have your 2c to add if your country were getting screwed by the crappy immigration system.

Bad call, this forum sucks

craig

i probably dont agree with BJ's views on asylum seekers and immigration and so on

but i still think he should be aloud to voice them

not cool
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

but i still think he should be allowed to voice them
    my point exactly, and if someone takes offense its not like they cant post a response.....infact, its actually worse now for that reason because the threads closed...

beh

Forums starting to go to complete ****e. It's tired, dull and now deviod of anything to make one "stretch".

The strength in KMO is in the mods ability to let people be, it always was the best part about being here, with the exception of posts showcasing people getting murdered and so forth, I think the mod policy was excellent.

Now you got posts being changed, posts being deleted because of a liberal few, posts being sent to different areas where they gather NO ATTENTION. I did not even know my post was gone, it was not pushy in any regards but right on the money. If people don't like the truth then don't view the material ya bunch of pussies.

When did KMO turn into such a anti-political state of affairs. Is this a new trend now or only for certain sides.

Last edited by Black Jack II; 05-16-2007 at 09:31 AM.

not liberal in any sense of the word
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.