Thread: Beng Bu

Hybrid View

i like his cadence and his flavor. it is funny however that he dosent project that same forward power as we do. His hands are placed well and his body moves well just not as extreme as i like. I guess its just a personal choice. I like to portray all or nothing in my projection as it proves incredibly effective for application.
    I guess thats the baji in me

Again thanks Big brother for the find i love to watch one of my favorite forms played by a distant cousin (i am assuming he is a student of Gm HSU)

Beng Bu Quan performed by M° Angelo D'Aria

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=TORVAmHl6_Q

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Darkfist View Post
    i am assuming he is a student of Gm HSU
    sorry but what means hsu?

he s disciple of GM Chen Leping

Xiao,
    I beleive he was reffering to Adam Hsu when he said GM HSU but then again I could be mistaken.

Adam is not a student of Leping and on the contrary very much older. He did however spend a little time studying under my shifu 's shifu...Master Wei Xiao Tung.
    Alot can be found about Adam Hsu on the internet and I suggest you purchase a copy of his book the sword polishers record a must read. God Bless
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."