I recently had the chance to exchange kung fu with Mantis 108.
We taught each other our beng bu solo and partner forms.

My beng bu is similar to the HK 7* if you look at the moves in a book, though the performance of the form looks quite different. also it has 5 more moves.

The TJPM form is a little shorter than the HK 7* version. It is qite different, but immediately recognizable by 7* people as the same form.

The strange thing is the partner versions are totally different.
Techniques that are the same are
-sticking elbow
-turning elbow
-hook kick
-7* stance waist chop

All the other techniques in the form that look the same actually have different applications.
TJPM has a special affection for chie zhou or cutting elbow. This is also noticed in this beng bu form.
One move of 7* beng bu that I didn't like had a totally different application in TJPM. I'll save the details for later.

The biggest difference was the way the partners stick together.
In my version we stay together from start to finish and incorporate every move of the form. That includes the final mantis posture which wasn't included in WHF's book on the 2 man form.

In the TJPM version the people break up and come together again at least 4 times. This means that not all the moves in the solo form are in the partner form. But don't worry as they are included in the series called Taidzu Duanda which is a specialty of the TJPM method.

I have learned several types of traditional 2 man form that follows this break up and come together logic. I think of it as a skeletal framework for applying moves not in the form(usually we save this method for the 2 man drills that aren't in the forms).
For example; after the first break up we should go to section 2 but instead we go to section 3 or maybe some other technique not in the form.

Wah Lum people will be interested to know that this form has several similarities to their beng bu that WL beng bu doesn't share with 7*.