Thread: Beng Bu

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    lame answer

There is no point to heck him. Accept him as who he is and a part of this world. let him be who he is. May be he is happy May be he suffers.... we dont know.

sniff sniff...........My little Hendrik has finally grown up!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    sniff sniff...........My little Hendrik has finally grown up!
    and it only took a bat-sh1t crazy Taoist Celestial Master Porcupine named Forrest to do it!

hey...maybe this guys HAS got something

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    and it only took a bat-sh1t crazy Taoist Celestial Master Porcupine named Forrest to do it!

hey...maybe this guys HAS got something
    He's got magic something........but I think they're beans!

And he ate them!

Come on guys, if you got exposed to the world of magic, you will not say such things. It's not fun when one day you wake up and got all kinds of aches and stuff on your body and you can SEE the other side casting stuff on you in front of their altar and drawing FU (talisman as known in the west) on your portal voodoo doll.. it's not that fun. Don't make fun of magic just in case one day you need the help.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

You are fu(king insane
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    You are fu(king insane
    no, no,

he is FUCKING INSANE

so insane he doesn't even realize those are photoshops
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Come on guys, if you got exposed to the world of magic, you will not say such things. It's not fun when one day you wake up and got all kinds of aches and stuff on your body and you can SEE the other side casting stuff on you in front of their altar and drawing FU (talisman as known in the west) on your portal voodoo doll.. it's not that fun. Don't make fun of magic just in case one day you need the help.
    Been there and done that even before you were born youngster!

You still don't know what you are talking about!

haha, really? It seems like you don't know what I am talking about. Anyway, enjoy the porcupine cake.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube