Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beng Bu

During his teens, he have learned more lineages for various masters in person such as Hung Gar, Wingchun, Taichi, Mantis and Chi Gung. At his leisure time, he also learn kungfu himself from different sources as well and so he also practiced and learned BaJi, XingYi, BaGwa Jeung, and so on. The learning experience with a real master was horrible because he did not benefit much from them except for the wingchun experience which gave him a chance to proof how close minded the wingchun's master is. They cannot think logically and practical and always called themselves "practical". These masters of age from 38-59s are all closed minded and are not pleasant to be around. They do not practice kungfu themselves everyday and they are actually living in the world of Chinese kungfu novels only and not the real world. All they do is talk and gossip about the fantasize version of kungfu.

Mak Jo Si is sick and tired of them and decided to leave them all and practice on his own instead to have the fun.

For me, this is just said there are very little TCMA practitioner has mastered their basic.

However, leave the ignorance teacher and start a new way doesnt solve the fundamental issue.

it is great to see alots of different points of view here. and that is good because it represent different attainments. with different attainments one sees different views. and lots of views are valid.

For me,

Mark's issues is common and the root of this issue is failing to open up the lower limp ; meaning from waist down to the toes are not smoothly connected.

This is the basic before syncronize the whole body. if that part of the body is not open up then further development is in effective and block.

Thus, it is an issue which is related to the basic instead of the style. different style has different momentum signature, but the basic is the min needs to get the lower limp function properly.

This is one of the biggest issue today. IMHO. I am presenting here intended to solve issue instead of who's view is the highest. and solving issue could comes from different view. I think Earth Dragon gets some goods points. Mark is presenting himself in his environment and condition. so I would say if I am living like him I would probably do the same things.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-22-2011 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You have big ambition which is good if it goes in positive direction.

Have you ever think what if

it is you who dont have deep enough basic to achieve the kung fu,

and mysterism and or modification is not going to solve the issue of lack of basic kung fu?
    With years of teaching, facing challenges physically and online, I don't see what you talked about in me. That's what I see. But of course, many challengers don't accept the acceptance and so there is no point to debate.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

What do you mean by

he is "performing" instead of "living" the movement;
    I know what I mean; I suspect you know what I mean; to explain it is already too late...but one can ask, from "where" does the One Movement arise?

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    With years of teaching, facing challenges physically and online

Don't say I am a fraud, because I am a porcupine. If you wanna say I am a fraud, then you gotta proof it. I do what I do and I service the public with what I have, if you aren't happy or aren't wanting it, just leave. Those who enjoyed our service (like exorcism and other things) do enjoyed them very much as I see it in 15 years. If you are jealous of people, then it's okay.
    I am jealous because as a High Priest Pagan practioner of the ancient method of anal clinch druidism, my wicker man exorcisms have gone to the way side with frauds such as yourself claiming to have "teh real" exorcisms. I challenge you to prove your Taoist Exorcisms can defeat my mighty Pagan rituals. Come on, Chi Boy, put up or shut up. You think you know about exorcisms, you don't know sh**t!!

Dłnan math innearach, mąthair na ciste-mine!!!

I'll see your pansy flute and raise you a real instrument:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA

Sit on it and twirl you dirty scum!!!!!
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Don't say I am a fraud, because I am a porcupine.
    doesn't this qualify as a reason to lock down a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I know what I mean; I suspect you know what I mean; to explain it is already too late...but one can ask, from "where" does the One Movement arise?

I am not asking you know or not.
    I am asking you to define your know so that civil discussion can take place.

For me,

I also not buying the " to explain it is already too late.." stuff.

There are to many in the TCMA world who keep preaching " do it 1000x and you will get it" " you know what I mean?" "Zen.... everything is Zen..."

It is simply, one needs to tell others " what exactly one is doing and upto what kind of quality or state one could expect the result to be." Even Zen, it is technology and has steps

TCMA is technology in my opinion, technology is engineering. and every step of engineering must be clearly state. otherwise, there is no quality reproduction.

Thus, Mark's issue could be solved by simply correcting a few points and get rid of his issues once forever. That doesnt involve myter-sism , Dao, Zen, ......etc. But solid points to be corrected and to be train.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-22-2011 at 10:37 AM.

anal clinch druidism
    No way!!

How do I get down on that? I DO work in a jail, afterall. I need all the anal clinch help I can get!
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

With years of teaching, facing challenges physically and online, I don't see what you talked about in me. That's what I see. But of course, many challengers don't accept the acceptance and so there is no point to debate.

if that is what you see. that if fine with me.

however, in my humble opinion, your legs medirians are not open up which cause issues in all of your youtube. with that there is no way one could have advance attainment.

In WCK, one open up these medirians in SLT set, you obviously has not get that far.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 04-22-2011 at 10:34 AM.

I am not asking you know or not.
    I am asking you to define your know so that civil discussion can take place.
    ok, just checking - sometimes it's hard to tell with you

I also not buying the " to explain it is already too late.." stuff.
    but it is - by the time you explain it, you are out of the experience; not saying this as a cop-out, it's really true - i mean, as you know, I CAN talk about it at length from an anatomical / physiological perspective, but you know, I've done that here so many times, even I start to get bored w the "sound" of my own voice (); but beyond that, beyond the words, there is the experience; you can label it anyway you want, but the label isn't the experience; I know you know this, this is rudimentary stuff

There are to many in the TCMA world who keep preaching " do it 1000x and you will get it" " you know what I mean?"
    yes - do it a 1000x wrong and you will get "it" too, lol;

"Zen.... everything is Zen..."
    well, it is, given that CH'an means "suchness" or "things such as they are"; but one can say it w out knowing this

It is simply, one needs to tell others " what exactly one is doing and upto what kind of quality or state one could expect the result to be." Even Zen, it is technology and has steps
    true; but one can also "discover" spontaneously on one's own (nature is nature; the potential is there for anyone); for example, my wife studied yoga on her own for years, never had a ful-time teacher; she finally went to take the certification course so she could teach it, and the instructors were blown away by her understanding (she got the highest grade in the class); of course, she read, and had limited interactions w some teachers over the years, but most was her own self-exploration; so it's a "natural" technology", that is "out there", waiting to be found, so to speak...

TCMA is technology in my opinion, technology is engineering. and every step of engineering must be clearly state. otherwise, there is no quality reproduction.
    I agree - but, at least in my personal experience, the means by which this particular "technology" can be communicated is less about words, although they are a part, but direct interaction; for example - my push-hands were "stuck"; so I stopped doing it with adults and only with kids (I would do it as part of their PT training, so it actualy benefited them - really - and that got me over the block - and not a word was spoken (well, the kids had fun, they giggled a lot);

point is that unlike engeneering technology that requires exact reproduction everytime, the practice of taiji / qigong, etc., is / should NOT be exactly the same everytime!
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 04-22-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Don't say I am a fraud
    but you are

and a clown also
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I would not say your point is not valid, i am saying you need to define your point otherwise no one knows what you are talking about and I dont want to guess.

ok, just checking - sometimes it's hard to tell with you

but it is - by the time you explain it, you are out of the experience; not saying this as a cop-out, it's really true - i mean, as you know, I CAN talk about it at length from an anatomical / physiological perspective, but you know, I've done that here so many times, even I start to get bored w the "sound" of my own voice (); but beyond that, beyond the words, there is the experience; you can label it anyway you want, but the label isn't the experience; I know you know this, this is rudimentary stuff

yes - do it a 1000x wrong and you will get "it" too, lol;

well, it is, given that CH'an means "suchness" or "things such as they are"; but one can say it w out knowing this

true; but one can also "discover" spontaneously on one's own (nature is nature; the potential is there for anyone); for example, my wife studied yoga on her own for years, never had a teacher; she finally went to take the certification course so she could teach it, and the instructors were blown away by her understanding (she got the highest grade in the class); of course, she read, and had limited interactions w some teachers over the years, but most was her own self-exploration; so it's a "natural" technology", that is "out there", waiting to be found, so to speak...

I agree - but, at least in my personal experience, the means by which this particular "technology" can be communicated is less about words, although they are a part, but direct interaction; for example - my push-hands were "stuck"; so I stopped doing it with adults and only with kids (I would do it as part of their PT training, so it actualy benefited them - really - and that got me over the block - and not a word was spoken (well, the kids had fun, they giggled a lot);

point is that unlike engeneering technology that requires exact reproduction everytime, the practice of taiji / qigong, etc., is / should NOT be exactly the same everytime!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    but you are

and a clown also
    Let's not get into personal.

A guy who has no clue what he is doing trying to sell online kung fu AND who claims to do exorcism because the "dieties" taught him is both a clown and a fraud

Maybe English isn't your first language, but he's an idiot and deserves all the criticism he has received
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....