Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Beng Bu

Come on guys, if you got exposed to the world of magic, you will not say such things. It's not fun when one day you wake up and got all kinds of aches and stuff on your body and you can SEE the other side casting stuff on you in front of their altar and drawing FU (talisman as known in the west) on your portal voodoo doll.. it's not that fun. Don't make fun of magic just in case one day you need the help.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

You are fu(king insane
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Come on guys, if you got exposed to the world of magic, you will not say such things. It's not fun when one day you wake up and got all kinds of aches and stuff on your body and you can SEE the other side casting stuff on you in front of their altar and drawing FU (talisman as known in the west) on your portal voodoo doll.. it's not that fun. Don't make fun of magic just in case one day you need the help.
    Been there and done that even before you were born youngster!

You still don't know what you are talking about!

haha, really? It seems like you don't know what I am talking about. Anyway, enjoy the porcupine cake.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

haha, really? It seems like you don't know what I am talking about. Anyway, enjoy the porcupine cake.
    It seems you do not know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    It seems you do not know what I am talking about!
    No, you need to eat this porcupine cake to understand my language, come on, get some into your mouth! stuff it~

No, you need to eat this porcupine cake to understand my language, come on, get some into your mouth! stuff it~
    Porcupine cakes are merely symbolic, when you act as if the power is in the cake, your magic is of the lower order. In order to comprehend magic of the superior order one must see past the symbol to what lies beneath!

I've decided that Scott is also fu(king insane. Carry on.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    I've decided that Scott is also fu(king insane. Carry on.
    Yeah......crazy like a Fox!

If you ever get the chance look up the book, "Crazy Clouds"...

....that's the only hint you'll get!

There are serious responsibilities when one is a REAL Taoist Master with 37 years experience!

You are fu(king insane
    no, no,

he is FUCKING INSANE

so insane he doesn't even realize those are photoshops
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Okay...how did you do this?

You must teach me sensei! I wish to learn the art of circumventing Gene's filters...

Okay...how did you do this?

You must teach me sensei! I wish to learn the art of circumventing Gene's filters...
    just "quote" his post and all the secrets will be revealed...

That is impressive.

That is impressive.
    Your journey to the dark side is now complete;

and FWIW, you're right on the other thread about engaging the posterior chain vis a vis the ball of foot pivot (I'm a PT, and your kinese is right on)

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Your journey to the dark side is now complete;

and FWIW, you're right on the other thread about engaging the posterior chain vis a vis the ball of foot pivot (I'm a PT, and your kinese is right on)
    Thank you sir!

FWIW, I have no medical training of any kind. I'm just kind of a nerd when it comes to the way the body has evolved to move. I get a little passionate when people refuse to use their bodies the way Ma' Nature wants us to. (I.E. people running on their heels) Drives me nuts.