Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master "General" Dave Lacey of The Buck Sing Gwoon " You Tube Pt. 4"

thanks kno.
    thats one family I NEVER want to cross.
    Dont know much or care much about their own politics, but I love their stuff. I think Shane is a good martial artist. Like Infrazel said to me the othe day, he seem to be one of those guys who just like any martial art, just because its martial arts.

I see the guy in the video does the pek gwa saber. What northern forms do you guys do?
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

Nick

Thanks for the backstory. Vids are always cool to watch and very interesting.

You folks crosstrain at all re: ground or submission?

nospam

"the wait for part four is over!"

Thanks Nick, that was an excellent video ones again.

I have just one question, are you still working on that Buck Sing Gwoon DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by k-no View Post
    Hi Eddie,

My Sifu Dave Lacey and his brother Vince Lacey are indeed both teaching in the US at this time.

BTW awesome pics Dai Sihing Nick. Looking forward to the footage of the workshop.

k

Are they 'teaching' in the US or 'living' in the US? If so, where?

I know SIfu Vince Lacey's school is somewhere in the San Francisco bay area. Not sure about Sifu Dave Lacey, but I believe he has a student that teaches in NY, I think TenTigers is friends with him.

///

DVD is in progress and work has and is being done in both Australia and here in the US. It'll be out soon enough and my Sihing Nick will be making an announcement.

I thought by me saying they taught in the US it was implied they 'lived' here. As for where they are 'living' I'll leave it at that. I'm not really sure where that question was going but if you are wondering if he's in NY, I can say (my Sifu Dave) spends his time between here and there, here being CA.

Yes 'Nole, my Buck Sing brother DF has a group in NY. I think the martial community there is aware of where they are training. (as opposed to 'living')

k
    Last edited by k-no; 05-28-2007 at 01:05 PM. Reason: correction

Nick

Sorry Men for the post ...Im sure GM General Lacey dont need to compete with anyone .....

I dont play game just give a opinion or question ....and thank for your You tube videos and to respond to my questions...Thats clear now

All my respect
    Steeve