Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

Hybrid View

M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

I just realized that M Night Shyamalan has been signed to do a live action Avatar trilogy... here's the thing, if the cast isn't all Asian this thing **** well better be scrapped. I mean, I've seen some sites with discussion of who should be cast in what roles and I'm seeing stuff like "Liam Neeson for the Fire Lord." What??? You've got to be kidding me with that garbage...

M Night hasn't made a half-decent movie since Signs. And Signs was only half-decent.

rumours

those are just rumours and talk, until i see an official press release i won;t believe it. also i dn; think the cast should be all asian it shoul be mixed to apeal to all kids. the two southern water tribe kids are obviously not asian at leas not asian in the sence that you mean. but more inuit(escamo) looking. but anyway its just hear say

I don't think Katara or Sokka look Inuit. Their clothing perhaps, but not their features.

By the way, how great are the waterbenders from the swamp? Rednecks in Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshiite View Post
    Rednecks in Avatar.
    They represent RBSD.

kenichi

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTravesty View Post
    my second favorite martial-arts related animated series (my first being History's Strongest Disciple: Kenichi.) And no, it's not Disney. Otherwise, it would be shown on the Disney channel, instead of Nickolodeon.
    Where can one find this Kenichi character, what channel, time, etc.
    Iron Bridge, Iron Horse, 1000 lbs sitting, Fist like Hammer, Finger like Sword, Palm like knife, Claw like Hook, Eyes like Lightning, Fist like shooting Star, Body as supple as a Snake, Body alligned behind punch, Horse Stance 1000 lbs., Strong, but NOT stiff... Fast, but NOT weak!!!

can't get kenichi on tv

you going to have to download it illegally or go buy an overpriced box set. cause this thing is still not licensed in the U.S.

a great end to a pretty good cartoon(spoilers)

just watched the two hour finally and i got to see awesome. the final showdown between and and the firlord wreaked of awesomeness. when ang spared him at the end it reminded me of challenge of the masters. the whole story was great. still some loose ends that will hopefully be tied up with the three one hour specials that are set to come out. and there's the live action version but i'm not really looking forward to it. because m.night shamalamadingdong is set to write and direct all three film.

9. Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    just watched the two hour finally and i got to see awesome. the final showdown between and and the firlord wreaked of awesomeness. when ang spared him at the end it reminded me of challenge of the masters. the whole story was great. still some loose ends that will hopefully be tied up with the three one hour specials that are set to come out. and there's the live action version but i'm not really looking forward to it. because m.night shamalamadingdong is set to write and direct all three film.
    I haven't herd of 3 one hour specials,(that would be great) if you don't mind where did you here it?

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    It was good. I wanted to see more of Uncle.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Wow. Great wrap up to the series. I'm glad the creators had the integrity to tell the story that needed to be told and not drag it out longer than was necessary. Perfect, just perfect.

How'd you know about those?

Bad news though. Nope, nada, zilch.

Animated AVATAR IS OVER
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    How'd you know about those?

Bad news though. Nope, nada, zilch.

Animated AVATAR IS OVER
    because i'm doug maverick, if you read any of my post you'll find film info that nobody is suppose to know about but i know, cause nothing goes down without me, no cartoons, no features, nothing, if a short film is shooting in a park by an 8 year i want in. lol, ok i had my "king of new york" moment. but seriously they're not going to do them aw man that blows big time. see now im getting ****ed, so im gonna have to see this "yellow face" m.night shamalama film in order to get my avatar fix, which i should be jonzing for after i burn a whole in the dvd's i got.

The Last Airbender Trailer is here

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up