Thread: Brock Lesner vs Min Soo Kim - K-1

Brock Lesner vs Min Soo Kim - K-1

i was kinda excited to see the fight when i heard about it. now, after watching that, i want that minute of my life back.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

didn't I post something about this a few weeks ago? if I didn't, I meant to.

EDIT: I didn't click on the link - this is the actual match - cool. Heh, who thinks wrestling is fake now, beyotches!!
    Last edited by SevenStar; 06-06-2007 at 05:44 PM.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by gwa sow View Post
    i was kinda excited to see the fight when i heard about it. now, after watching that, i want that minute of my life back.
    I disagree. I think almost every fight has something to learn from.

That was a good example of how important it is to understand the proper dynamics of the half guard and what happens when one doesn't understand this and gives up the full mount against someone as powerful as Lesner.