Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: devistating moves

Turkish Oil Check.

I had a guy sneak up from behind and grab my left shoulder. I swung around with a knife hand and hit him between his temple and ear, in which made his left eye pop out of its socket. Okay, okay, it wasn't me but it is a true story. My uncle, when he was in the army during 50's, walked out of a bar on his way home and a loud mouth drunk was trying to be an @ss, so POP!...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Turkish Oil Check.
    Hey Sanju,
    Is that anything like "Monkey looking for Ants?"

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    I parried a punch once then did an elbow break and watched the ulna and radius seperate and break backwards then rip through the skin followed by squirting blood,m a ridiculous amount of blood.

I reacted without thinking and it was foolish I was arrested and sued for hospital and medical bills for reconstructive surgery for some drunk jerk. Regret that to this day
    One of my si dai did the same thing, with about the same consequences... No compound fracture though.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Earned me a free chuaffered ride and an overnight accomodation with continental breakfast and light lunch the next day at the local county lock up

what hotel was this
    "All the skill in the world won't hold up to a real confrontation if you are too afraid to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    what hotel was this
    The Paris Hilton?

Wow, that was a terrible joke. I'm going to go hang myself, now.

the most devastating move is the one that lands and puts the opponent down.

It doesn't matter what the move is, but if it does this and ends the fight, then that's the one.

otherwise, I would go with the high percentage stuff.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    The Paris Hilton?

Wow, that was a terrible joke. I'm going to go hang myself, now.
    Actually I found it funny. Sadly I did not have the special accomodation. I shared my room with 20 or so other guys. Although much like Paris, I was out within 72 hrs. And unlike Paris, I wasn't ordered back.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    i killed a guy with a trident
    Just how bad was your breath???

I have no devistatiting moves. Once I got good enough to actually win a fight, I was mature enough not to get in them in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

"So after a rant I propose the same question to you. what is the most devistation technique U have ever done to someone"

Marvel Super Heroes metal lunch box to the head in 3rd grade. for realz.

Otherwise I sucker punched this really really drunk dude in a dance club one night, when the fog machine came on, cuz he c-blocked me from this fit babe that I was dancin' with. for realz too. His boy thought he just passed out. My hand hurt like hell for the next couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    Marvel Super Heroes metal lunch box to the head in 3rd grade. for realz.
    Too funny... In college I hit this guy off his bike with my car after he gave me the finger. I didn't think I hit'em that hard, I felt bad because it was my homeboy. after he wasn't hurt I laughed my a$$ off. Then I paid for a new bike
    Last edited by Shadow Skill; 06-14-2007 at 09:16 AM.
    "All the skill in the world won't hold up to a real confrontation if you are too afraid to use it."