Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: devistating moves

devistating moves

I was talking to a class mate, who has been training w/ my Sifu a while before I started. He was telling me a story, That Sifu told him. He said one that Sifu struck some guy with a knife hand ( spear hand whatever U wanna call it) in the belly button and his fingers pierced his skin and were all bloody. I know my friend is capable of telling some tall tells and could be exaggerating about how bloody his hand was. but made me think what was the most devistation technique I ever used in a real fight situation. The truth is I have only hit one person in a real actual fight situation since I've started doing kung fu and he ent to sleep so I couldn't do anything else

So after a rant I propose the same question to you. what is the most devistation technique U have ever done to someone
    "All the skill in the world won't hold up to a real confrontation if you are too afraid to use it."

Greetings,

The most devasting technique I have ever used was not to give someone the satisfaction of a fight even though they had it coming.

mickey

One word - wedgie.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    yo, fellow southern mountainous type state dude...who is ya and are yous in east 'r west TN?

I keep inviting SD folks to spar but JP is the only one yet to visitate and shiat.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

a vulgar little lie

most devestating technique was a sparring move actually. it was performed from a north/south position and required the consumption of a large plate of mexican food prior to doing it. that guy is still slapping his nose trying to get the smell out.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I do this little thing with my tongue that drives the bebes wild....

Folding chair to the face works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    yo, fellow southern mountainous type state dude...who is ya and are yous in east 'r west TN?

I keep inviting SD folks to spar but JP is the only one yet to visitate and shiat.
    As far as I know, thar is know SD in this here area - I'll bet he's over yonder in east tn.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post

Yep, I'm a hillbilly. Live in Oak Ridge, which is he!! on the nighttime ninja-sneak with all the glowing in the dark...

I'm not too far from JP and take classes with him sometimes when our schedules coincide. Would enjoy visiting and sparring but be forewarned that JP regularly wipes the floor with my a$$ when we spar, so if I visit I plan to cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Skill View Post
    So after a rant I propose the same question to you. what is the most devistation technique U have ever done to someone

Things I have done at barfights I have been in many moons ago.

1) 2 finger eye poke. When they guy retracted to grab at his face, I ran for my car.

2) Leapord fist to the throat. Guy had me up against the wall hand wrapped around my throat, other hand getting ready to punch. I took free hand struck him with leopard(panther) fist to the throat, peeled off his hand (Chin Na technique) brought him to his knees. Repeatedly kicked his face till the bouncer came to break it up. Earned me a free chuaffered ride and an overnight accomodation with continental breakfast and light lunch the next day at the local county lock up Luckily I was in the military at the time, and it was all ironed out with the local fuzz and dealt with internally.

And the most devastating technique of the all......

Unknown guy comes banging on my apartment door late at night. I open the door racking a Mossberg 590A1 shotgun in his face. Apparently he had the wrong house. He was quite friendly after we were properly introduced. Very apologetic.

Not as exciting as a spearhand in the gut, but it works.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

I parried a punch once then did an elbow break and watched the ulna and radius seperate and break backwards then rip through the skin followed by squirting blood,m a ridiculous amount of blood.

I reacted without thinking and it was foolish I was arrested and sued for hospital and medical bills for reconstructive surgery for some drunk jerk. Regret that to this day
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

I ran off with his Woman....she dumped me for another later though....

i killed a guy with a trident
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

tail of a skateboard jammed to the mouth.

i ran like a mofo tho so didnt see what actually happened to the guy other than he went down fast. he had friends with him, and i really didnt want to get my arse kicked in.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    i killed a guy with a trident
    Arhat, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.