Thread: Jon Funk & Other Videos for Sale

Jon Funk & Other Videos for Sale

I have some ESPY-TV 7 Star Praying Mantis videos and some Wu Tang Kung Fu Productions videos Im trying to get rid of. I accept paypal or money order. I am paypal verified and have been a member over 5 years. I'll list what I have here:

ESPY TV
    Tape #1 Bung Bo & Ng Long Gwun
    Tape #7 Sam Lo Chet Yuen
    Tape #9 Tong Long Tsuud Dong

Wu Tang Productions
    Tang Lang Hand
    Tsai Kway

They Are VHS format. The ESPY TV Vids are $22 ea and theWu Tangs are $15ea

I also have Yang Jwing Ming Longfist Kung Fu vids if interested

Yi Lu & Er Lu Maifu
    10 Tan Tui
    Xaio Hu Yan
    Shi Zi Tang

These are $22 ea

Cheaper than the websites.

If interested call me at 484-266-9614 or email me at tdixon410@peoplepc.com or datoycollectah@hotmail.com

Im located in Phila PA and am paypal verified and can also provide references from other websites where I sell items. Thanks.

Tom

VHS? doe anyone even still have a VCR? do you have any DVD's at all? thanks in advance
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    VHS? doe anyone even still have a VCR? do you have any DVD's at all? thanks in advance
    I have some of the DVD's too. Actually I have the whole series except 1. If you'd like me to copy any of these VHS to DVD I can also do that for $10 shippped. MOst of that goes toward the S/H and my time.

I will Gladly list the DVD's in the series unless you have one in mind you're looking for Just LMK or give a call or email.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Pride View Post
    I have some of the DVD's too. Actually I have the whole series except 1. If you'd like me to copy any of these VHS to DVD I can also do that for $10 shippped. MOst of that goes toward the S/H and my time.

I will Gladly list the DVD's in the series unless you have one in mind you're looking for Just LMK or give a call or email.
    Sent you an email (tdixon410@peoplepc.com) yesterday regarding the Funk videos.
    Bloodninja: I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.